Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • Yes, action research is an effective problem solving strategy.

I think that action research is an effective problem solving strategy. I think that the technique has proven to be effective in terms of achieving a goal. I also think that a lot of people seem to agree with me. I myself, use the strategy to solve a lot of problems that I have to deal with.

• Yes, it is.

This method of researching is very effective because it gets things done and does not ask too much of the team members. It is based by a team and can be extremely effective when time is short and the problem need to be solved in a very short period of time.

• Yes, it is

Its a solution to a problem that people need. It may have different methods than the other scientific methods,but it does produce results. I wouldn't use it myself,but I am also not in the situation to solve community issues. They all have there place and time,but I think it does work.

• It can answer questions.

Yes, action research is an effective problem solving strategy, because it is a good way to answer questions that a person has. Research is a good way to try to find the true answer to something, rather than to try to solve the problem emotionally or in a non-scientific fashion.