• Stop car air pollutiin

We Are Still Using Cars And We have to stop using transports with gas and fuel to save nature and the animals from suffering from pollution and if we keep doing this we will have a high chance of getting sick because of the air pollution and just use bikes and solar paneled cars and motor bikes

• Its damaging our lungs

Because parents are having to pay medication bills to keep their children healthy. Would you rather have a future for diesel or a future for children. In London there's thousands of people dieing every year, Just because of some diesel fumes. And children are more effected, So buy an electric or walk places if possible.

• Air pollution is serious

We should stop polluting the earth with carbon dioxide and other air pollutants. For me I think air pollution is serious. I think air pollution needs to stop because it's for our health and if all together we can stop air pollution. For me we really need air pollution to stop.

• Air pollution will kill us all!!!

The air we breath has a serious affect on our health. We need to stop air pollution before it killes us all!!!!!! Vsjkv d j j j j j jj jj j j jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j jj jxcivsfiufi fivo igerpofeejge gerjg eg uetu get iog erui gu reguierugetu g

• Stop air pollution

Hwkadufghaliudofhoeiuwd fholafiwuhfg la;wiudhf aoiwudfh apiusd fh hf hf hf fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fhhhfhhfhf j vj j j j j j j j j jjjj j j j jj j j j j j

• Yes it is a probem

Yaaaaaaaaaaassss yaaaaaaaaassss yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas ya yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss

• Yes it is a problem

• Air Pollution is awful

IT IS HORRIBLE! Dfgh b b b b b b b bb b b bb b b bb b b b b bbbb bbb b bb b b b b b b b b b bm mvmvm mvmvmvm mvmvmmv vmmvmv mvmvmmv mvmv mvmmv vmmv mv mmv mmvm vm vmmv vm

• Yes it is serious. Problem

As it said that there are many new diseases found because of direct sunrays falling on earth... But still There are no medicine found for those diseases... Than obviously it can cause loss of lives.. By reading this thing I don’t Think that nowonwards you will think that air pollution is not a serious problem...
    So please understand that air pollution is very serious problem

• I think pollution needs to stop.

If pollution isn't decreased soon, polluted areas will eventually have major heat waves due to the massive amount of carbon dioxide polluting the earth. This is because you need a certain amount of carbon dioxide for the sun to heat the earth, and if there is to much of that chemical than the sun will heat the earth to much causing heat waves

• No i don't think so

Because i don't care about the environment if animals die by the air that's more food for me. I like food and it is more important than some air. Air is something that doesnt matter but food matters. Get me more food because i am hungry and want a sandwich

• Water pollution is way worse

Water pollution is a serious problem and possibly more dangerous than air pollution because ocean life is extremely vulnerable and vital to all life. Water pollution endangers a large portion of the food supply, as fish and other sea food become too toxic to safely consume. If the plant life dies off from contamination we will see greenhouse gases rise even more as the oceans remove much carbon dioxide from the air.