• Yes. Anne Hathaway holds her own in Hollywood.

Yes. Anne Hathaway really does stand out in Hollywood as an actress that is very multifaceted. She is able to play roles that are very complex, such as her role along side Heath Ledger in Brokeback Mountain. She is also able to play family friendly roles such as her role in Princess Diaries and Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement.

• Anne Hathaway Simply the Best

I think Anne Hathaway is a terrific actress. She has starred in countless movies and her acting and emotions help those films come alive. I loved her in he funny romantic comedy Princess Diaries, you can just by her smile that she is a wonderful person. I believe she will continue to get starring roles in the future.

• Her performances are bipolar and inconsistent

I agree that Anne Hathaway can act, However I disagree with the statement she can act well. Lets look at her performance in Les Miserables for example, I dreamed a dream in particular. She starts off with a subtle, Yet moving, Opening, But she fails to escalate with the music. Claude-Michel Schönberg's composition has a building and climactic theme to it, But Anne does not capture that change of emotions in the slightest. In the next part she reminisces on the time she spent together with her lover, But instead of a melancholy or bitter sweet feeling, She totally forgets about her current situation; taking a 180 from the emotional and physical pain of someone who has just been raped. Not five seconds later and she is back to being lost and confused.
    The point of the song is to paint a picture of her old life in order to compare and contrast the marvel of her old life and the pain of her new one. The beauty of the song comes when we see the old life while there are still subtle nuances of her new one and vice verse, But Anne acts as if she remembers the majesty of her old life with out the bitterness and then the bitterness of her new life; completely forgetting the events that had just taken place. On top of that, Her hyper awareness of the camera detracts from the poignancy of it all.

• She is is just a bad girl

>