• Imagine a world without artists.

Imagine a world with everything but art: science and math and philosophy is all you would have left. Art is in everything around us. It is in language and writing. Yes, conversation is an art. Even thinking is like an art. Music is an art. Dance, of course. Art is in our buildings, our furniture, technology, and every product on the market. Art is what separates fine wealthy people from common people. Fancy food is expensive. Flashy cars and clothes are not sold to those without money. Not all art is about making something look appealing though. Art can be good for many different reasons.
    Making good art is not easy. Art is an opportunity to give an idea a go. Challenges may be around every bend, but you will learn a lot if you stick to it. Before you disregard the role of the arts, try it out for yourself. Pump out ideas until you come across one you really love, and make it. Using the art principles as a guideline, put something together. If you pour your heart into this piece, you may be surprised when you see art differently.

• Imagine a world without artists.

• Is Art Important in School?

Art developes both independence and collaboration. Art speaks it's own language and cuts across racial, social, educational, cultural and econmic barriers. Art can enhance cultural appreciation and awareness. Art is mindful and theraputic. Art is just as important as any other core subject andimproves test scores, attitudes, social skills, critical and creative thinking.

• It is important

I think art education is a very important thing and we need to adress it right in our schools ts a very important thing on learning on how to be creative drama dance and many other things i think vevery kid atleast need a chane to be able to learn the arts in there schools and this why it is one of the many importancees of school and art education

• More skills than hard science

The brain is a wonderfully complex and interconnected machine. Improving a student's mathematical skills does more than just provide an internal calculator; it teaches them problem solving skills, deduction, proofing, discipline, logic, and so much more. The same is true of the arts -- they don't just teach color, or music, or rhythm, but so much more than can be applied throughout the life of the person.

• YES. YEs. Yes

If art did not exsit or get taught any more in primary education then we would be left in a very boring and none exsistant world. How do you think the designers of your clothes started out?! - Drawing designs. How do you think the buildings that we live and work in were created?!- Drawing designs and plans!! What about the cartoons and animations you watch? Oh ye they are drawn too... The books you read? The pictures didn't come from thin air. The logos on your favourite drink? ALL HAVE BEEN DRAWN !!!! How can you be so naive as to think we don't need art in education.

• If art isn't important....

So some people say that art isn't important but then want art in their lives. If money was not a problem what car would you drive? I doubt that people would say a toyota Camry. No, we want things that give us an aesthetic experience and make us FEEL something. If art isn't teaching kids history then why is it that most of the historical remnants that we have from ancient cultures are their art pieces. Most of what I find is that people don't like art just because they are ignorant to it. We are human, we are instinctively scared of what we don't understand. By the way, I'm an art teacher, I teacher Chemistry in my ceramics class, I teach history in my art history class, and I teach Geometry in my drawing class. Every culture throughout history that has had a focus put on the arts has thrived, while every other culture that ignores and reduces the arts falls from a struggle from within.

• Art is important in school

Art is very important in school because it helps individuals express themselves in a creative fashion.That is vital to society because we need thinkers who think" outside of the box" and can create things of beauty, both in the mind and aesthetically. That's what we need in the world,today,in my opinion.

• Yes, art is very important.

Art is an outlet for creativity.
    In my class, the kids had a huge problem with the music teachers changes. So we had a silent protest, and accomplished what we wanted, they still aren't happy, but they got what they asked.
    So when we were all talking, she told my class that if we kept doing stuff like that, we'd lose music.
    The problem we had was, she came in, told us we weren't doing what we had been working on for over 4 weeks.
    We had been re-writing Sweet Home Alabama.
    There was voice, creativity, and education.
    But what she wanted to do (Carol of the bells), we had no choice in. There was a repetition of notes, and the kids didn't like it.
    So we voiced our disapproval.
    One of the kids had a great point.
    "What's the point of having music, if we have no creativity? Isn't that what it's about?"
    We need music, we need art, we need drama, we need sports. They are all outlets for kids and adults to shine. Without those opportunities, how are we supposed to find what we love?

• Art is a good choice

Because it challenges your mind and get your mind into a higher level of art. It can help you refine your talents and market your art or performance skills
    Imagine a world without artists. You will not be able to improve your art skills if you don't learn how to do art. And you will have nothing to make or draw without it

• Idk idk idk

Its gay and it should never live h h h h h h h h h h hrg dtfgh fgh trfh fh fgh fgh h h tyh h ty trh tr e h trhty jhty ht h trjh tyh ty jhty jhty jhy hy h hehtr th h bhfg nnnnnnnnnnnn

• I say NO

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• I believe art is completely unnecessary.

Does art teach us science? Does it teach us history, or math? No, it does not. Many students do not like art, however, they are forced to "express themselves". Art might allow us to draw pretty pictures, or make things look nice, but should not be required in the school curriculum. What have great painters like Picasso done for humanity? They only worthwhile effect I see are the auctions where people pay millions for his works.

• Not in the least.

Kids go to school to learn the important things they will all need in everyday life. The main focus should be on Math and English courses, because no matter what career they choose, they will need those to at work and away. Learning science would come in handy for many careers. History would be important too if they did not teach it in such a trivial way. Many classes directly relate to the others like computer classes that would also be important. Phys. Ed. Would should also be kept so that children get exercise in their day. Problem is, there is too much distraction with other non-essential classes like art, and music. Unless they are going into an art or music career these would be just a waist of time and taxpayer money. Other extracurricular things should also be taken out. Though exercise is good, we do not need sports teams, cheer-leading, or band. Kids go to school to learn, not to have fun. If parents want their kids to learn an instrument or practice art, they can either sign them up for out of school courses that they pay for or teach them themselves. With all these distractions, no wonder we are falling behind.

• Art isn’t important, But it can be depending on the personality.

Art class is different because everybody has a passion. Art class, Only does certain things, And people all have completely different personalities, And art might not fit their choice. Like a kid might like to draw, But doesn’t like to paint, Or do pottery. Teachers need to be more aware if art class can be a thing.

• Art is the worst

Movies that will be blow it on office and I hope they don't show up to do with it was good for bad behavior in in a second I thought you were coming back to the music room and terminator franchise is a second I thought you were coming back to the music room and terminator franchise is a second I thought you were coming

• Art is not important...

Art teaches us nothing except to draw things... What is the point of that art is so not fun and it makes pepole get bullied if they can not draw perfectly.They probably do it just so pepole get left out and bullied.I can not belive they make pepole do art.

• It is not important because you can't choose the way you want to draw in school

I am the best at drawing in my art class and also getting more or less A. The problem is that they doesn't want us to draw like we want. They, sometimes, give us strategies which are just useless. I'm going after school to a art club and they teach us how to draw realistic drawing etc but at school they do not even take the effort to teach us what is really important in drawing wich I find it ridiculous. Anyway, the only time we choose to draw like we want was in a competition between my art class that I won

• Art is not important

Art is not important cuz u do not need it in your like but you need other subjects like math and language cuz you use it in your everyday life. You only need art if you want to become an artist or if you like drawing but you should not be forced to do art if you dont want to

• Art is not important

>