• No, it isn't a sin.

To the people who say that any sexuality isn't a sin, that isn't true. I'm Christian, and I hate to point it out, but bisexuality and homosexuality are both sins if they are acted upon. Does this mean that I hate you any more or love you any less? Of course not. We are all sinners and I would have no right to say that I am any better than you just because you are homosexual. But asexuality to my understanding is just the lack of necessity for anything sexual, so in my understanding, it technically isn't a sin. Interesting debate though.

• No sexuality is a sin

There is no sexuality on this world that is a sin. This is just how people are born and they can't change that. Saying that being asexual is a sin is like saying that being tall is a sin. Besides, how can simply having no sexual attraction be a sin?

• It would be considered abstinence

Since asexuality is essentially refraining from having sex, since one wouldn´t be sexually attracted to someone, it would count as abstinence, which is considered a good thing in Christianity. Personally, I am not christian, but I do acknowledge and respect Christian beliefs, and I am very sure Asexuality would be considered a good thing.

• See Matthew 19:12

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Asexuality is seen as the third, and is actively encouraged.

• Asexuality is NOT a sin

How can it be considered a sin? You lack sexual attraction and have no interest in sexual activity. If you get punished for that, then I don't know what to say.

I am not religious and do not believe in any Gods or whatever, but to me it doesn't make sense that one would be condemned for keeping to themselves sexually. Unless someone is willing to prove me wrong.

• No it is not.

I myself am an asexual, and I guarantee you that it is not a choice. Asexuality is actually caused by your hormones, and there isn't a cure for it. So how can something be a sin if it wasn't a choice? - - - - - - - - -

• Jesus and the Apostles were somewhat Asexual

First, let's define "Asexuality" - without sexual feelings or associations.

Ok, nowhere in the Bible does it say that you need to have sexual feelings or associations. If you look at verses in Romans or (as someone else pointed out) Matthew 19:12, you see that it somewhat encourages this because of all the sin that can come with sex. I'm pretty sure most of the apostles were somewhat Asexual or at least acted that way. None of them (according to my knowledge) ever married. Also, Jesus had to be asexual. Yes, he was a man, but he was also God. He also never married and had no sexual relations at all. So the bible condones it and Jesus and the apostles were somewhat Asexual, so, therefore, Asexuality is not a sin.

• No its not

Everyones born asexual. W r f e w q e r gt gg h n bb h gh t r e as a q q w e er r tt y h h h h h tt re e ww w wsss sx c f f f gtt r r e

• Since there is no such thing as "Sin". I will answer the question "Is Asexuality Wrong". My general answer is "no".

Asexuality means you have no sexual attraction to others.

No one should ever be forced to have sex with anyone else against their will.

Now if the human race is almost wiped out, and we are trying to re-populate, YOU may decide to have sex and children even if you are Asexual for the betterment of the human race, but I would still say forcing you to have sex would be wrong.

>