President Obama's actions never backed his words and he weakened America's national security. He, stated that if Syria used chemical weapons that would be a red line and then said, "He did not say that." He used the military for a social experiment instead of using it to fight and win our Nations War or Terrorism.
1. ISIS started after withdraw all US troops from Iraq and on their murderous move
2. Russia shows no fear with their conquests
3. China shows no fear with their conquests. The world knows of this weakness and incompetence.
4. Making nuclear deals with Iran.
5. Shunning Israel, our only true ally in the middle east.
5. Adding over $8 trillion debts under his watch alone
6. Destroying our health care system with Obamacare. Deductibles and premiums are higher. Millions still are not covered b/c they cannot pay for it (despite the subsidies, which not everyone qualifies for). Those who can pay now, will they be able to keep their obamacare long-term? The higher deductibles do not bring justice! And then, the penalty if one decides they do not want health care insurance? The penalty is considered a "tax", but then, initially, he said there will be no additional "tax" to his obamacare. Phony and a liar!
7. He will lie to your face. "If you like you doctor, you can keep your doctor". Many people cannot keep their doctors nor go to a hospital of their choosing b/c obamacare limits the network. Often time, patients will not find out until later.
8. He is a hypocrite: He is against high intense interrogation (such as water boarding), which brought him intel about Osama bin laden.
9. Failed to defend the Americans at Benghazi. Blames it on a video someone made. He always states he will get to the bottom of the ones responsible and bring justice, but you never hear about it again b/c it's swept under the rug.
10. Cannot even associate a terrorist act with islam even when it's so obvious. (e.G. Fort Hood shooting)
11. Undermines Christian and their principles in his comparisons to islam (even though he claims to be "Christians")
12. Etc, etc, etc. etc.
The man could be a hollywood star b/c he is popular with the younger crowds and the mainstream media but definitely not fit to be the President of the United States and it's value. By far, the worse person ever to occupy the oval office since George Washington. (yes, even worse than Jimmy Carter).
The fool is adding $8 trillion to the National Debt more than all presidents combined, has 47 million people on food stamps, illegal immigration is destroying this country, the Middle East is burning like hell, Obamacare will bankrupt the taxpayers. That's what we get for electing a POTS with no experience and accomplishments.
He is a democrat, and all democrats have the opinion that more taxes = more money, and spending more than we have = a smart idea. They also use propaganda very very heavily against the Republicans, while having done much of the same things himself. He also takes so many vacations, he spends more time golfing than in his office, something Bush was ripped on nonstop for, while he has remained untouvh
Very weak not leader material and he is the anti christ everything he has done is in revelations in the bible. He needs to step down right now before the economy gets worser and it is easy for the us to get attack. Mitt romney was a strong candiate for the job. Obama will soon have the us attack due to his stupidity where did he come from donald trump is right no proof on where obama came from.
1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.
2. Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.
3. Passed Wall Street Reform: Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession. The new law tightens capital requirements on large banks and other financial institutions, requires derivatives to be sold on clearinghouses and exchanges, mandates that large banks provide “living wills” to avoid chaotic bankruptcies, limits their ability to trade with customers’ money for their own profit, and creates the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (now headed by Richard Cordray) to crack down on abusive lending products and companies.
4. Ended the War in Iraq: Ordered all U.S. military forces out of the country. Last troops left on December 18, 2011.
5. Began Drawdown of War in Afghanistan: From a peak of 101,000 troops in June 2011, U.S. forces are now down to 91,000, with 23,000 slated to leave by the end of summer 2012. According to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, the combat mission there will be over by next year.
6. Eliminated Osama bin laden: In 2011, ordered special forces raid of secret compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in which the terrorist leader was killed and a trove of al-Qaeda documents was discovered.
7. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry: In 2009, injected $62 billion in federal money (on top of $13.4 billion in loans from the Bush administration) into ailing GM and Chrysler in return for equity stakes and agreements for massive restructuring. Since bottoming out in 2009, the auto industry has added more than 100,000 jobs. In 2011, the Big Three automakers all gained market share for the first time in two decades. The government expects to lose $16 billion of its investment, less if the price of the GM stock it still owns increases.
What does the other side base their argument upon? They simply do not like the fact that there is a democrat in the office who is doing a great job. The people who say Obama is a weak president are weak minded and pretty much only believe what people from their side tells them. Barack Obama is cleaning up the mess Bush left behind quite well, and it is about time a bill such as the Affordable Healthcare Act came into play in the U.S. It's time for America to catch up with the rest of the world on many issues, and Obama is currently the best thing for that.