• A a a

A a a a. A a a a a a. A b b b. B b b bb c c. C c c c c cc c d d d d. D dd d d e e e. E ee e f. F f ff f. F gg. G g g

• Republicans, get over it.

Barack Obama did perfectly well in his tenure as President of the United States. In fact, when he left office, he has a 56% approval rating. He and his Democrats are the reasons why America made it great in the first place, why do Republicans still dislike him? Any Republican who disapprove Obama's presidency and obsessed with Trump's policies is stupid, uneducated, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, and worst of all, pathetic.

• Obama - Who's Better?

Unfortunately Obama could only run for four years, because he was doing a brilliant job. I understand that he spent a lot of our money, but think of the causes he was giving it to. He was not just a good president, but a good man. He was our first black president and I'm not dissapointed.

• I think it's inappropriate to argue otherwise.

I did not agree with some of what he has done/tried to get done but if we made a tier list of presidents, I'd put him higher tier. Why?

- He managed to get very positive things done despite congress' numerous attempts to make sure his legacy does not get established.
    - He knows how to make very tough decisions mainly in cases of warfare.
    - He got us out of our stock market crash when he got into office by initiating a stimulus package plan.
    - He created a decent health care law that made healthcare convenient and affordable especially for those who were in danger of going bankrupt if they were uninsured and had to pay a hospital bill and saving the lives of those who were in danger of dying due to not being able to afford the care they needed.
    - Him along with our strong military managed to conceive a plan to go after Osama Bin Laden and finally bring justice to that scumbag.
    - Our unemployment rate has lowered significantly since he took office.
    - Since he took office, our stock market is as high as it has ever been in a long time.
    - His federal laws on guns played a large role in bringing down the crime rate we use to face in america.

All in all, I think to say Obama was a horrible president is very inappropriate and his success is self-evident to anyone who is willing to spend just one hour researching the change we have seen from 2008 to 2016. Obama has demonstrated a great deal of successful optimism these past 8 years and despite my unlikable feelings for Donald Trump, I really do hope he looks at the positivity Obama has truly delivered to this beautiful country and does the right thing.

• I mean he couldve done more

I like obama he couldve done more but at the end of the day hes our president he made mistakes but we will miss him i love you obama dont think we hate you good luck with your life i love you obama he could be re elected if he had a choice

• HE is neutral

Obama, most likely he is from another country from his 8 different social security cards and he basically cheated his way to office and put us even more in debt. But he did create so many jobs for us and made a very cheap but shitty heath insurance that saves a lot of people and he did stopped 2 wars, one with iran and one with North keroa and he did address some serious issues, He's a bit full of himself but he is trying his best and i would say he is one of the worst and one of the best presidents. He helped the ecomany but put us in debt and underfunded the millatary and he killed obama sin latin. I put this in the yes cuz more people will see this

• Obama Has done a great job in rebuilding the American economy after its collapse in 2008 due the Republicans policies.

President Obama has lead America from economic collapse 2008 to economic prosperity 2016 . The November 2016 report of low unemployment of 4.6% is a clear indication of his successful policies. Obama also minimized America's involvement in senseless wars in Iraq and Afganistan meanwhile lead a successful Military attack that killed Ben Laden the head of the AlQuida terror group and many of the group leaders. Implemented the Obama health care act that covered 30 million uninsured Americans

• ACA, Lilly Ledbetter Act and Is for fighting Climate Change

He's the best President we've had. He's not perfect but he's worked hard to pass legislation that is progressive and beneficial to all. He bailed out the auto industry and got us out of a recession. He supports climate change and has gotten other countries on board. He tightened sanctions in Iran and passed the ACA which helped 20 MILLION people gain access to health insurance who previously had NONE!

• Prevented terrorist attacks on American soil, Health care reform, helped women's rights, killed Osama Bin Laden, Has kept his word, lifting the spirits of Americans.

I do not see valid arguments against President Obama coming from those with an education., who aren't racists or extremely right winged. I think he has been a great president and I am truly scared to see what changes the Trump administration will bring, especially as Republicans continue to deny the existence of Climat Change. I see arguments presented over national debt and spending but I suppose that will be something Trump cleans up then?

• No Point in Explaining to Conservatives

Conservatives are so blind, and I really wish I could end it at that. But this requires me to use at least 50 words. So I'm going to write this paragraph. I'm not sure how well it's going, but hey, i'm most of the way through. Okay, Now I'm done.

• He is bringing us down, to put other countries first.

The reason he was trying to take our guns away is so that we would be weak. The only reason people don't attack the US directly is because almost every citizen is armed. So what would they do if our guns were gone? They would attack us. Obama was either being stupid or he was thinking that it might happen.

• In General

I believe that Barack Obama is absolutely the worst President that this great nation has ever seen in 250+ years. He was born to a certifiably Communist father, his grandparents lived in Hawaii, and I'm not even convinced that they were working citizens. In College, Obama got so many student loans that he's still paying them off now, he admitted it himself in front of the entire nation! And what did he do in College? He started a gang devoted to smoking drugs. And Obama was the worst of the lot! He was taught by a Communist teacher! He then became Senator, but refused to vote on quite a lot of things. While he was running for President in 2008, he accused Bush of being "irresponsible and unpatriotic" for raising the Debt Ceiling once. In his term, he raised it three times, and is due to do it a fourth time! Or am I mistaken on those numbers? The point is that he had raised the Debt Ceiling way more than Bush had. He assassinated Osama bin Laden, and while I feel that the murderous m@#$^&f@#$%& deserved it, what's to stop Obama from doing it to the Republican controlled House? He even goes so far as to accuse anyone who opposes him of racism, just because he's black, while in fact, he is himself the racist. Under his administration, the white people have become a minority. Why is that? Because he wants to give voting rights to illegal aliens. He is so far entrenched into the Socialist views that he believes in giving people incentives not to work, because they will get a steady income anyway. He wants to tax the rich, even though the rich men and women are the ones who create jobs. He may go on about how the government created jobs, but how many of them are actually filled? Besides, it's not the government's job to create jobs in the first place! He is convincing lowlife Americans who don't want to work that they are special and important by trying to give us bull@#$% about the successful people "not building that". He has made Americans hate successful people, which is why Romney lost- because he's the white, successful, rich man who everyone hates because of Obama! Obama hates America! He goes to many other countries, while it isn't even his job to do that, and apologizes for America! "Say what now?" That's right, he's apologizing to the world for his own country. He doesn't think that America deserves to be a superpower! He doesn't think America deserves to be a nation at all! And the only ones who realize that are christian Republicans and Conservatives, who Obama has convinced the nation deserves to go to hell and even denies the United States' Constitution of freedom of religion and speech. People hate Christians irrationally, Republicans and Conservatives are treated as if they were evil racists for voicing their opinions. Where is the freedom in that?! Obama has and continues to make history as the very worst President the United States has ever had! And it's not because he's the first ever black President, it's because he doesn't deserve to be President. He's a registered citizen of Indonesia, for the love of cheese! That in and of itself means that he is disqualified from the job!

• Obama Is NOT A Good President

He spent over 1.4 billion dollars on vacations. Also he spent more in one term than Geoge W. Bush in 2 terms. he has made lots of tax increases over the last 4 years. He in four years has budget deficits in excess of 1 trillion dollars. In the State Of The Union he said "Don't need a bigger government, but a smarter government" I agree except he is NOT being smart with our money. So all in all you can say Barack Obama is not a very good president. P.S I am a 5th grader, and yeah I pay a lot of attention to politics!!!

• Why is he the president?

I'm in debt worse than I was 6 years ago. Still a lot of discrimination such that a 40 year old can't find a decent job. He is making the economy worse, so many Americans out of work. He's bring illegals in taking our jobs, closing factories and plants. Where are all the top generals from the Military? Obama is not a citizen born in this country. America is not strong because of him. One nation under God!

• 7.9% unemployment, race wars, debt,

Read the arguments on the right side of the page....uninformed voters...

Increasing taxes in a down economy is not bright. Suggesting it spurns economy growth shows you don't understand the economy to any degree.

Barack Obama took office with 7.8% unemployment in Jan 2009...its still at 7.9% in Jan 2013. I am not a Bush lover by any means, but 4.8% and 5.4% look good right about now don't they, Barack? Facts are scary.

-.1 GDP growth in 4th quarter 2012...heaviest defense spending quarter of the year and him & his party tried to spin this as a good thing. What a joke.

He was against gay marriage...now hes for it...got another 5 million votes in November as a result.

Plays the race card day in and day out. His son...the beer summit. He's another brotha, ya kno?

Wipes his butt with the US constitution: Validated killing Americans with drones without trial by peers or due process is one of multiple examples.

This man appeals to low information voters who are generally the non-tax paying, benefiting from the hand out types.

I never thought I would see the day that the non tax paying people on the government dole would out-vote the people paying for the benefits they receive. Good job Barack, your campaign and administration have fundamentally transformed American into a welfare state in a perpetual race war.

• Is Obama doing a good job as President?

I'm not sure what country Obama claims to be president of; but, it sure is not America. I cannot believe the American people are this blind, or are they just brain dead? It is very clear, this President is doing all he can to destroy our great nation and set his own in place as he sees fit. He wants the world to revolve around him. He is an ego maniac and needs a complete mental evaluation. How on earth has this got so far under this man and the people cannot see him for what he is? You should have principles and ethics with morals to be a proper leader and he has none of these qualities. I do not understand why more has not been done to verify all the (8) social securities numbers he has used and is presently using one issued from Mass. in which he has never lived. This man is a complete magic show and his entire life is a lie. Be careful for who you support for it will come back to bite you in the butt. I really wish everyone would do their homework on this man and you will be amazed at all the garbage on him. What a SHAM....

• Debt, Unemployment, and deficits

The debt has increased by 6 trillion over his 4 years that's a 60% increase on the debt. The deficit bounced from about -459 billion to about -1.4 trillion in his first year and now stands at a about a -1.3 trillion deficit. Unemployment has staid at 7.8 or higher throughout his term and over 8 for the majority.

• No, and he is not trying to be.

This is not a man who is failing at his goals. His history of having socialists and communists as role models and mentors shows his goals and motives, indirectly. I, however, will not label him as a "socialist, communist, Muslim" or anything else people have tried to call him. He is his own ideology; which encompasses many different beliefs/views. You cannot really focus on just one and label him as that specified ideology/belief system. Based on his stimulus package, and his weakening of our military through budget cuts and weaker tactics (hence, when he wanted to end water-boarding and Guantanamo Bay, he is someone who does not want America to be number one. He wants us deeper in debt, taking us from a little over 10 trillion in debt when Bush left to 16.7 trillion currently; adding more to the debt than Bush did, and in half the time!!!!!!!!! I do not see him as a good president, nor do I see him as one who is trying to be a good president. He has an agenda, and it is to weaken this country and boost up 3rd world countries.

• Does not keep his word

Said our taxes wouldn't go up, yet he let the tax cuts expire. Says he cares about children yet encourages the most abortions. In 2008 said he supports traditional marriage, now supports same sex marriage. In 2009 complained about raising debt ceiling, now is fighting to not only increase it, but eliminate it all together. Complained about Bush's spending in 2008, by 2012 he has spent more than all presidents combined. Should I go on?

• No point in explaining to liberals

They're so blind, and I really wish I could end it at that. But this requires me to use at least 50 words. There is no point in arguing with any of these people. Gun control, drone attacks on anyone who mentions the word terror, sending 250 million plus dollars to a man who is just going to use it on our allies, him going from country to country on his little apology tour, saying he has a plan and we're going to fix everything with "Obamachange". He has spent more money than all of the previous presidents combined. Too much to argue.

helmut says2013-04-14T18:03:41.347
The worst President ever.
Anonymous says2013-04-28T04:38:48.487
Obama is going to destroy our country he is the worst president do u know he is putting computer chips in every American citizen every single new born child in 2013
Anonymous says2013-05-14T04:42:56.207
All you parasites saying he is doing great and iherited this, and passeed health care for all apparentnley ae not currentley employed!! Because if you were you would have seen at least $60 per paycheck to cover your ass. Somebody needs to crack you upside the head and wake you up to the fact that he has done NOTHING to improve your lifestyle...You are still getting the same SNAP card and help from the government you were under the "evil Bush administration" but your to ignorate to realize that Obama has locked you into that reliance!! Your either stupid or lazy...Same as the current administration! It's amazing what you can accomplish once you getoff of the government tit!! Put your big boy pants on and quit blaming the world for your finacial problems!!! Get a job and show up everday and be a reliable productuctive asset to your employer!
Anonymous says2013-06-18T15:14:55.380
The ABSOLUTE worst President ever. He is Selfish and consumed only with being in the limelight and a new teleprompter which he needs desperately. Bring Gibbs back-- He is the ultimate and only true form of True Entertainment in this Administration.
Anonymous says2013-07-10T18:00:15.513
Let's See... He's Lied, He Has No Credibility. Has No Clue What The American People Want Or About. No Forigan Policy. Has Lied On So Many Times. Spent More Money Than All The Previous Presidents Combined. He Has Driven This Country In The Ground. The Only Thing That's A Bigger Joke Than Him Is Obamacare. Not To Mention The Irs,Bengozi,Fast And Furious And Eric Holder . Other Than That I Love The Guy.
TheViking says2014-01-20T14:53:01.243
LOL.Must be a real crazy president who talks about democracy and in the same time delet the unemployment benefits for all Americans.Crazy president is another word ... Making war in the whole world for money who could have built the country is really BAD.

Best regards from Sweden.
hoffg210 says2016-01-27T16:15:28.773
What we as a country need to understand is that even though he might be trying to take away our weapons and he might want to tax the rich, he is still trying to get what is best for us. He does want us to be successful and he does not talk trash about us in other countries. He was born in the U.S. (Hawaii) for all of you that say he was not born here. He is a great president no matter what rude things you republicans say about him. I'm very young but I do know a good president when I see one. Barack Obama is awesome so matter what you balloon heads say.