• Yes they are

Barbie is such a great doll. It makes every girl feel happy and glad. Plus it can can be her role model of how working out and dancing would make her life healthier and she will get a great body. In addition she shows a fashion lover girl. That knows everything about make up and dressing which will keep the girls cheering up

• It's a girl thing

In no way are barbies not good for girls.For so long girls have been playing with them and they don't seem to have any affect.If anything barbies are a way for young girls and yes some boys to entertain themselves.Its very rare that girls aim to be like Barbie after all she's plastic.Besides the company who creates Barbie recently started putting out barbies that have the same physical features as the average 19 year old.Besides even a speaker on the con confessed that Barbie never negatively impacted her life.Then on a much larger scale have you ever heard a girl complain about Barbie?!

• The new statement barbie

The new statement Barbie comes in curvy, tall and Petit! It shows them that all body shapes are perfect. In addition to my point they now also come in 7 new skin colour leaving no one out! Go Barbie! Is Barbie good for young girls? YEESSS One hundret percent! Lol

• Let's focus on her personality...

I thought body types didn't matter? Everyone is beautiful no matter their size. Instead of worrying about Barbie's looks, let's worry about her personality. She inspires girls to achieve their goals and dreams. She is always positive and friendly and kind to others including animals. She teaches girls that they can be anything. I think that is a good role model.

• Of course she is!

Out of everything I have been influenced by through my childhood, Barbie was definitely the most positive. She had taught me to keep moving forward, to achieve my dreams and be unique. Barbie had taught me that we are all different, but that doesn't matter, and to embrace yourself and everyone around you. She has been an inspiration to any child for almost 60 years showing kids (and adults) that you don't need to listen to those that will put you down, because you can stand back up and prove them wrong. If you dislike Barbie for her tiny waist, well, if everyone is beautiful then why can't skinny people be? I was naturally born skinny and every time someone threw and insult at Barbie, I felt affected, too. It came to the point where I was trying my hardest to gain weight because the people around me were telling me that my admiration for Barbie was making me crazy. It never helped. All bodies are beautiful, even skinny ones, and Barbie's message got me through that.

• Its a doll

Barbara Millicent Roberts is not a bad influence. For crying out loud she is made of freaking plastic!! A 5 year old girl is not going to come up with the idea on her own that she wants a tiny body. UNLESS YOU ANGRY BLOGGERS PUT IT IN THEIR HEADS!!!

• I think yes!

Barbie is a toy that should show kids how to express themselves and that's exactly what its doing for young girls today. Barbie shows kids that you can do anything if you have the right attitude and you put your mind in action. Let your kids express themselves no matter what.

• I think yes!

• Barbies are a good example

Just because Barbie is a teen with 3 sisters does not mean any thing. I love to play with barbies and my sister does too. Barbie dose some things that can not be done but, she is always on the right side of alot of things in her show. I love barbie and lots of girls love her too.

• The answer is... YES

Have you not seen the new dolls? They have 3 different body types! Very realistic! Barbie shows that kids can by ANYTHING. She shows that girls can do any thing that boys can. Barbie movies display the same message, in an entertaining way. Barbie is wonderful! Don't you agree?
    You go Mattel!

• Gives a false impression

Personally, I think that Barbie dolls give a false impression of what a girl should grow up to be. I am 17 now, but I didn't play with Barbie dolls much (mainly it was art, reading and polly pockets) but I don't think it did me any harm. I do take pride in my appearance, but I don't try to look like her. I think that young girls who play with her very often, want to look like her, which I don't think it is a good thing!

• What are dolls for??

The main purpose of a doll is to support child's creative tinkling, pretend play,we encourage parents to introduce a doll to their first child, who are expecting their second baby. But if it is a barbie.... The whole purpose is lost, The child will have an aunt to play with.
    It's very true some sees dolls as models, That's one of the main reason for the frustrating behavior of our younger generation.How beautiful a young girl in their natural beauty and smart a boy would be. But our kids make them self unpleasant for everyone by following the plastic. We are loosing our greens,Natural environments are disappearing. It will be a re leaf if we can have our natural girls and boys back.

• I think yes!

• In my opinion No barbie's are not a good influence

Because barbie's were supposed to encourage girl's that they can be anything but now barbie doesn't work at all she has ken build her dream house she think's look's are more important then anything she act's like a broken nail is an emergency she dosen't work a day she had her three little sister's build her plane she has a giant walk in closet that's pink with way to much make up and this is a horrible influence for kid's because it's saying you have to look like her that you have to be as skinny as her and wear as much make up and lastly it is o'most completely race's because in that little show have you ever noticed there all american and there is only one dark skinned girl and there are only two boy's and they do what ever the girl's say in conclusion barbie is a bad influence and I should definitely know what young girl's are taking from barbie because I'm 11 year's old.

• Barbie is great for kids of all ages!

You go Mattel!

• Barbie isn't good toy!!

She is creative but she isn't cute and it isn't look pretty at all.
    Barbie can make children grow fast and look like a adult.
    Even they can be adult biras so it isn't good for the children that are in 6~29years it makes chidren and even adult behave like barbie.

• Barbie is a not a good toy!!!

Barbie is a not good toy because they are not pretty and not fun to play with the bad dude doll toys. So I don't care about the that the barbie doll had come or gone from in here. So I wish the barbie dolls are gone from this world.

• Barbie is the worst toy that is ever made whahahahahaha it sucks you are thinking about the wrong thing dudes. Barbie is the worst toy

Girls are going crazy when they play with Barbie. And they keep bag someone to buy the Burbie for them. I hate that. If your awake at night,
    the burbie will make you scare to death. So dudes burbie is the worst toy that is ever created. Ha.You dudes ha ha ah

• Barbie is the worst....

When people wants to be like Barbie..... Most of the Barbie movies about doing make ups, hitting boys, pretending to be cool, or worst! When people pretends that she is pretty, they will hit boys often and boys hate that! Because of trying to be pretty on outside, it will ruin the inside!

• You will never look like barbie

Playing with barbies at a young age will make you learn to grow up thinking this is how i'm going to look when I grow up. When the time comes and you realize that you don't look like barbie you will try to change the way you look, but you can't

DA0002 says2018-05-25T11:15:47.797
Yes they are
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF UR LIFE.NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS.DON'T STOP.THIS IS FREAKY.
1)say your name 10 times.
2)say your moms name 5 times.
3)say your crush's name 3 times.
4)PASTE THIS TO FOUR OTHER QUIZZES.IF YOU DO THIS.
YOUR CRUSH WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEAREST..........................FRIDAY.BUT.
IF YOU READ THIS AND DOn't PASTE IT YOU WILL HAVE BAD.
LUCK THEN YOU WILL HAVE VERY BAD LUCK.SEND THIS TO FIVE.
QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES.WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6.
AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON.
THE SCREEN.THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
>