• He has killed at least 10 people

R r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r

• He is not

Batman isn't evil he could have killed all of the people he fights time and time again but he don't he could also just pick up a gun since all of the henchmen he fights uses them but he don't. So please tell me where he is evil and plus everybody he has killed was indirectly.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• I'm sorry, what is Teslaj trying to say? That argument is a little... Empty. Either way, I do not believe that Batman is evil.

After the death of his parents, Bruce Wayne becomes both the CEO of Wayne Industries and Batman, a mysterious rogue figure who continues to put people like the Joker and the Riddler--to name a few--into prison time and time again. Given the opportunity, Batman wouldn't destroy the entire city--his company comes to mind. He's rich, so there's no reason for him to rob a bank. And they've hinted multiple times at his unshakable motivation to do good. Therefore, I do not believe that Batman is evil.

>