• Yes. There is nothing wrong with it.

There is nothing wrong with being gay.
    Why not treat someone who is gay as your equal? Just because they have a different sexual orientation doesn't mean they are any less deserving of dignity and the right to be who they are. One of my best friends has two lesbian parents and she is smart and kind, So children are not necessarily harmed just because their mother (s) or father (s) are gay.

• No, Not entirely

It is not a bad thing to be attracted to someone and for them it is only natural to be attracted to someone of the same sex. I do not believe the attraction itself is flawed, But acting on it is different. Making love with someone of the same sex is not how we as humans are designed. If we were then we would be able to create life with someone of the same sex which is not possible. To conclude I don't believe the attraction itself is wrong but acting on it is.

• Sexual identity cannot be the blame.

Such identity does influence one's actions to an extent, But is not a blame for one's actions. A sin in one should be blamed to the person who did the wrongdoing not the category the doer falls under. Being gay and having a different sexual orientation itself is no flaw or fault.

• Citation Is Crucial

Citation is a crucial factor in proving an argument. I am not saying you are wrong, But I would like to hear where you are getting your information because I would like to learn more about your opinion and where you are getting it from. If I don't have citations of where you are getting your information from I can't support all of your argument because it isn't authentic.

I do realize that in your first paragraph, You cited your source as Yale Child Study Center psychiatrist Kyle Pruett and I will be turning to him to learn more about your statement. However, I might be wrong, But I don't see any other sources so I am thinking either Kyle Pruett is saying everything you are saying, Or you don't have other sources.

• Yassss queen slay

Of course its okay
    but why is nobody talking about the bees in beeing gay?
    Bees are dying you gays
    we need to help
    by f***ing each other
    in the ass
    i need more words to submit
    here goes some penis f**k fuck tits bush did 9/11 look it up

• Why wouldn't it be?

I see no problems with this. It's not harming anyone. There are complications when they want to adopt a child, And I'm still not sure personally where I stand, But simply being gay is fine. Most of the counter-arguments to this are that it will harm us long term because gay people can't make children, But our population is kinda exploding right now so that's not a problem. The other one is that LGBT people harm themselves, But it's not simply of being gay, It's because they're bullied and cast out for being gay, By people who say things like that. People are going to be gay, You can't stop that, So if your main argument is because they're going to harm themselves, That means you care about them, But they're harming themselves BECAUSE of people who say things like you.

• Yeah, I don't see the problem with it.

If your gay, Then be gay. I don't care. It's as simple as that.

Skjbd kjfd fkjd s gkjff fjd hjf vjlbd rfgvn kjrfg dvkj fvkjc vk dfkjbvjkd fj fvjkl vkjrd fjkvl gldjfkc vjkdf vjkdf jv jfdv jhdmf vjlh vfjn fklvj vfjkd vfjl vjdfhl vjdh fvjhdf j vjld vlh vjl

• Yes here's why

Having attraction is not something anyone can control LGBT people have been around for years thousands of years I've seen some comments saying how it's gonna result in humans being extinct but why would it there are 7 billion people on the earth and counting tbh we kinda need to slow down the population also the computer you may be using was created by a gay man

• Of course it is!

Personally, I believe that people should be able to love anyone that they please, Even coming from a religious family. The way I think of it is this: if someone came up to you and said that you couldn't love your spouse, How would you react? We are all human, And we all deserve to be viewed in the same light.

• Gay is as Gay does and Texas is rife with Gay Cowboys. All chaps and frilly knickers.

It's all conceptual. It's simply about getting your rocks off at the end of the day. Or any time of day for that matter, Every twenty minutes or so if your a rampant teenager and there's enough rampant hetero's out there so no point getting hung up to much on population issues. Fluid transfer isn't necessarily dependant on intercourse based situations anyway.
    Clean, Safe and well lubed are the watch words and swap things about if you want, Depending on your personal requirements.
    O and A and threesomes a go go and the man in the middle always gets the best of both worlds.
    And are the girls all about tongues and clits or is penetration on the menu. Something of a contradiction maybe? V and A a go go if you believe everything that's out there and the girl in the middle's still getting the best of both worlds.
    After all bodily pleasure is the ultimate pleasure and having children is a separate issue and marriage is socio-religious nonsense.
    Girls have the babies and men have to take things in hand for a while if you get my drift and they've been getting things in each others hands since the dawn of time and pious twats are liars and hypocrites if they say otherwise.
    So get stuck into any meat that takes your fancy folks and don't let the god botherers and repressed social hang uppers get you down.
    Life's a barbecue, All sweet juicy dripping meat. Vegans and vegetarians included!
    Ooooh and don't forget rimming!

• Homosexuality is a cancer to society

No matter how much we "accept" them, Homosexuals will never be as happy as heteros. They'll never be able to have children, Never be able to fit in with the majority of their peers. That's why LGBT suicides are at a high. Would you want your children to be exposed to a world that accepts same-sex marriage? I certainly would not. Why do you think it's so hard to "come out" to your parents? It's not because they don't like that you're gay, It's because they know you would be happier if you were straight.

• Of course not!

Homosexual couples using in vitro fertilization (IVF) or surrogate mothers deliberately create a class of children who will live apart from their mother or father. Yale Child Study Center psychiatrist Kyle Pruett reports that children of IVF often ask their single or lesbian mothers about their fathers, Asking their mothers questions like the following:"Mommy, What did you do with my daddy? " "Can I write him a letter? " "Has he ever seen me? " "Didn't you like him? Didn't he like me? " Elizabeth Marquardt reports that children of divorce often report similar feelings about their non-custodial parent, Usually the father.

If same-sex civil marriage becomes common, Most same-sex couples with children would be lesbian couples. This would mean that we would have yet more children being raised apart from fathers. Among other things, We know that fathers excel in reducing antisocial behavior and delinquency in boys and sexual activity in girls.

Although homosexual men are less likely to have children than lesbians, Homosexual men are and will be raising children. There will be even more if homosexual civil marriage is legalized. These households deny children a mother. Among other things, Mothers excel in providing children with emotional security and in reading the physical and emotional cues of infants. Obviously, They also give their daughters unique counsel as they confront the physical, Emotional, And social challenges associated with puberty and adolescence. Stanford psychologist Eleanor MacCoby summarizes much of this literature in her book, The Two Sexes. See also Steven Rhoads' book, Taking Sex Differences Seriously.

It is simply not okay!

• No, It is not "ok. "

If homosexuality is an acceptable form of romantic bonding why would nature disallow them reproduction?

If homosexuality were safe they wouldn't spread STDs at an alarming rate. Homosexuality as a group of behaviors is inherently self-destructive and causes self-harm.

With this in mind, I'd consider being "gay" as not "ok. "

• Not beneficial to long-term survival as a species.

On paper it may seem like a morally just cause. But in the long term gay marriage is just not feasible. Gays cannot reproduce so it doesn't benefit our species as a whole nor does it benefit our survival. Then you have the question whether or not gays should be able to adopt. The answer is no because a child simply cannot be raised by two fathers or two mothers as it will mentally scar the child for life.

• No it's not

It's true that gay people should'nt be judge unfairly, However it's still wrong. Life evolution did not suited us to be gay. Life gave us to be an man and a woman, To spread our population or so on. Ife veryone became gay, There won't be anyone left and that's the truth.

• They shouldn't be judged or treated unfairly, But their decision is still wrong.

Before you start calling me a "bigot" or something like that, I want to say that I don't judge anyone in the LGBT for anything. The phrase I like to use for my stance on gay marriage is "I don't hate the people, I only hate their choice". I have had plenty of experience with gay people before, Seeing as I have several family members who identify as gay/lesbian. I love them as a people, And I don't use their choice against them, But I don't agree with their choice and hope they reconsider. However, Just because I don't agree with their choice doesn't mean I judge them for it. God will judge them at the proper time and place, Leaving me with one less problem to deal with.

• Being homosexual is an infectious & parasitical delusion that must be purged to achieve moral superiority and a perfected society.

Only a morally superior society will flourish. Degenerate slaves are not fit to be burned in a furnace; the furnace would object to having such filthy and unworthy items inside it. Homosexuality is a disease of the mind, A delusion that lends itself very well to the scheming plot of the SJW crowd to profit off the weak, Exploit the injured and vulnerable, And espouse moral deviance to cripple a society in its favour while achieving monetary gain and depopulation as a side effect. It is not OK; when degeneracy and delusion is normalized, The pillars of civility cannot coexist in harmony. No disturbed individuals will be given an opportunity to corrupt by a morally conscious and responsible individual. If you espouse homosexuality; you are normalizing delusion and the only fate that awaits, Should you remain entrenched in the well; is total destruction; if not physically, Mental devastation and distortion is an absolute. Homosexuality corrupts all; children, Adults, And elderly alike; it is not discriminatory in its victims. It is the pinnacle of barbarity by nature.

• Homosexuality is Self-extinction. Darwinism

Man is supposed to make love with a female that is how we reproduce as a species. Making love to the same gender is simply not productive as humans. You are making a conscience decision to go against your biological functions as your species. Plus think about the type of environment the child would be raised in. It is simply not sustainable.

• No faggots aloud in my great country of texas

Im a moth fuggin texan and i deserve strait male suparity. I am a fater to three strong boys and i don't want them getting infected with homosexuality. God didnt want fags, Thats why he made adam and eve not adam and steve! Me and my wife are very happy together and thats the way it should be

• No no no