• Why are people so delirious?

The fact that some people believe that being gay is an abberition is complete lunacy, Considering that the majority of them are either believers of an unatural being that probably, With little doubt, Doesn’t even exist, Or they’re benighted, Uninformed people who show no regard for the lives of other humans. Moreover, If you believe in Adam and Eve but do not agree with incest, Then you are so contradictory and hypocratic that it’s truly ridiculous. To add to the ‘God’ thing, I don’t understand how people can condemn humans, Their own species, Because of their sexual orientation, But don’t denounce the so-called ‘God’ for creating such cruel illnesses like cancer that causes misery to billions of lives. It makes no sense. If you truly believed what is in the Bible about homosexuality, You’d be killing homosexuals on the streets! Or, Instead of providing faith to a false being, Why don’t you devote your efforts and attention to the scientific, Physical evidence that lies right under your noses. Humans aren’t the only species to exhibit homosexual behaviour: dolphins, Birds, Monkeys, Elephants, Lions, Cheetahs, The list goes on. And yet, We think it’s unnatural. Put it this way: if every person on Earth was heterosexual and devoted their genitals to reproduction, The world, By now, Would be so full, We’d probably be inhabiting the Seven Seas! Perhaps nature used homosexuality as a way of trying to contain the overflowing population, Just like it used heterosexuality to reproduce it. As for those who think being gay is a choice, How about you turn the switch and be gay, Just to make sure you’re straight? It’s not that easy, Is it? I bet you, You’d resent yourself a lot more than what you did before you ‘converted’, As some people put it. That’s how we feel. So, Grow up and get with the 21st Century!

• Why are people so delirious?

• Yes, Gay is OK!

Why isn't gay OK? That's my one question here, I'm a nice girl, Getting good grades, Happy life, Nice friends, And I'm a lesbian! All you people think gay is a choice, It's not, I just thought that my friend (who is a girl) is really cute, Beautiful, And lovely one day. A bun h of straight people just make fun of gays, It's not my fault I am! We have the rights to like the same gender, Not to be made fun of and bullied by a bunch of religious people who call us "fags" and "dykes"

• Yes, Gay is OK!

• Yes It Is

Is It Okay To Be Bisexual? Yes It Is As Long As You're Not Harming Anyone.

Is It Okay To Be Pansexual? Yes It Is As Long As You're Not Harming Anyone.

Is It Okay To Be Asexual? Yes It Is As Long As You're Not Harming Anyone.

Is It Okay To Be Straight? Yes It Is As Long As You're Not Harming Anyone.

Are There Gay Animals In The Animal Kingdom? Yes There Is.

Are There Straight Animals In The Animal Kingdom? Yes There Is.

Are There Bisexual Animals In The Animal Kingdom? Yes There Is.

Are People Straight Or LGBT Because GOD Or Past Experiences Made Them That Way? Yes They Are.

Is Being LGBT Or Straight Natural? Yes It Is.

• What is bad about being gay?

I see all of these people saying "being gay is unnatural," or "being gay is a mental disorder," but aren't computers and plastic unnatural, and isn't a depression a mental illness that has harmful symptoms? In addition, being gay naturally reduces the population (in most instances), actually helping the planet out.

• Of course it is okay.

I don't get why people think it is not. We won't go extinct because not everyone is gay, just like not everyone is straight. There is nothing wrong with loving who you love. Why would being gay be a mistake? I thought your holy God did not make any mistakes?

• Absolutely it is

Being gay is ok most gay relationships have a better success rate than straight relationships and gay people are amazing and fun i have gay family and friends so if you say gay is wrong go f**k yourself with a screw driver because gay is absolutely fine and no debate about it

• Being gay is okay :)

Honestly, life is too short to worry otherwise. Find someone you love, have fun and make the most out of your time on this planet because that's all we really have.
    I have been told frequently that being gay is a choice but this defies logic, also if we are going to look at it through genes then tell me what gene determines your attraction to the opposite sex. Yes, you could say this is just how nature works but where does this attraction truly stem from and surely if this does exist it gives way to the possibility of being attracted to a variety of different people. There are still may things in science that we do not truly know nor understand.
    If these people are correct in saying it is a psychological choice then the answer to the debate question:"Is being gay okay?" is still most definitely yes. Being Gay is okay. Living life how you choose is okay. You aren't harming anyone through being gay therefore I see no reason why other people should worry about your actions.
    Unfortunately some people are going to disagree but if we spent less time telling people how they should live their life and more time living our own lives better then I truly believe that the world would be a happier place.

• Yes, its okay.

First, there is supporting scientific evidence that a person is born with their sexuality. Two, why would someone even choose to be gay when they know there is the possibility they may be physically, emotionally, or verbally harmed? And three, if someone were to be gay, constantly nagging them and making them feel bad about themselves is the same thing as harassing and/or bullying, even if you feel like you have the right intentions.

• No it's not

Firstly, God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Moreover, homosexuality defies all laws of nature. Back home in Eastern Europe, being gay is under no circumstance OK or allowed. Most who are found to be gay are either disowned or in some cases killed by their families. To conclude, Gays are not OK but lesbians can be tolerated.

• No it isn't .

I am not a gay and I believe that being a gay is just challenging nature ... See , naturally men like women so they marry and give birth to a child who will grow and do the same . It's stupid , I mean how would you like to make out with another guy ( for boys ) . If everyone were gays and lesbians humans shall extinct .

• Its not OK period

The left wing acceptance movement was started by Hollywood to give actors better access to abuse young boys. Do some research, Hollywood is full of pedophiles even known actors have been cought in the act buy didn't get sentenced because they have power, connections and better lawyers. Now everyone has had their brain washed by those phedihiles

• It is not that much ok

I have nothing agains the freedom of people to do whatever they want, however when freedoms are pushed too far, weird things start happening. For example a woman that has her entire face covered in piercings considering herself „beautiful” and having horrible scars also being considered something ”beautiful” and a cultural thing.
    I have nothing against homosexual people, I have worked with some who were vrey nice people, while others were absoulte arseholes.
    My problem is the public propaganda and parading this.
    On the long run, this is an attack against the very definition of the family as the fundamental building block of a healthy society.
    Being gay or being obese or being transgender is by no means a reason for ”pride”. I have seen the ”fat acceptance” move rising and all these things are worrrying. Now there are multiple genders invented, this is insane. Being obese cannot possibly be a reason for pride, even in a place where more than half of the population suffers from this problem. The same goes for homosexuality, which is a disorder. The people who are homosexuals I respect them, but the pride thing is a different matter.

• Don't be a fag

Gays have no place in society, the majority of the world does not accept these kind of abnormal behaviors, laws should be reinstated criminalizing these affronts to nature. Gays spread disease physically and mentally and needs to be stopped. Gays should make a choice stop being gay or remove yourself from the world.

• Biologically, and logically, it isn't

Listen, I have friends who are gay and stuff and I'm still friends with them but after thinking it through, it's pretty much guaranteed that being gay is a choice. I can't think of anyway to contadict my argument so if you can, please tell me. From an evolutionary stand point, there can be no "gay gene". Throughout all of history, gays have either been persecuted (and killed) or if that did not happen, there was still no way for them to pass on their genes. Although they may not have diminished immediately since some gays might've had no other choice but to reproduce with the opposite sex, but eventually this "gay gene" would've disappeared. Also, if their was a "gay gene" it would've most likely been discovered as a gene determing SEXUAL ORIENTATION is quite important and most likely would've been reseached intensively. However, this is not the case as still to date, no "gay genes" have been discovered. I'm not here to say that if your gay, it's due to a mental aspect. Nonononono. If you truly believe that you are what you are, great. You be you. But from the looks of things, you probably made a choice to love someone of your sex, not because you were born that way, but becaus you chose to. Of course, this is the case until someone proves me wrong which could be highly possible. If your gay, don't take this offensively but consider and try, just once, to see if you are straight.

• No its not

Big bad gay is no good bad for us human die if all gay yes? Big bad gay is no good bad for us human die if all gay yes?
    Vbig bad gay is no good bad for us human die if all gay yes?
    Big bad gay is no good bad for us human die if all gay yes?

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

>