• Butt hole chungaloid

Big change is fun fun in a bun funny man he is so cool and hot and funny and amazing and Aidan is greasy and a big chungaloid is fun man and cool and hot and amazing and cool and amazing and fun in a bun cool man a a

• He is big chungus

He is a hecking chonker xD he is a very fine lad even if he's a little chonky. I wish big chungus would visit me because he seems like a very fine nice young lad and is very frivolous. . . I don't know what that means but It is a big word

• Big Chungus is epic

Ok so basically big chungus is so cool and awesome and swag and he is even a heckin chonker and that is what makes him so swag and epic ok do you understand? He is kind of epic and even hot and cool beans and swag and I want to f**k big chungus

• He is wholesome

I f***ing love big chungus

hee is awesome (wholesome)

he is a big chonker too and opposes race mixing as u do

big big chungus big chungus big chungus

big big chungus big chungus big chungus (repeat x 10)

go fuk urself 8 more words needed lol whore bitch fart

• Big big chungus

Let me show you how to scratch it
    bmfabetehethetetbetbebatbebabetbmfabetatahetetbetgabetebbteabthabhrtbhrthehahbmbettbabtbetaebtetbhtehabhetahetabm

pog pog big chungus wholesome 100 keanu reeves reddit moment big chonker moment chungus skinny chungus vs big chungus rap battle 2017 big chungus rap remix big big chungo whole som

big chungus funny big big funny chungus laugh now laugh now

• Pogchamp poggers based red pilled

WHOLESOME 100 KEANU CHUNGUS OBAMA APPROVED KPOP HATE. BTS FROM JIMIN SAID IT WAS COOL. NOW LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO SCRATCH IT: Big Big Chungus Big Chungus Big Chungus
    Big Big Chungus Big Chungus Big Chungus
    Big Big Chungus Big Chungus Big Chungus
    Big Big Chungus Big Chungus Big Chungus!

• Big Big Chungus

Big Chungus Big chungus
    Big Big Chungus
    Big Chungus Big chungus
    Big Big Chungus
    Big Chungus Big chungus
    Big Big Chungus
    Big Chungus Big chungus
    Big Big Chungus
    Big Chungus Big chungus
    Big Big Chungus
    Big Chungus Big chungus
    Big Big Chungus
    Big Chungus Big chungus
    Big Big Chungus
    Big Chungus Big chungus

• British person explains why Big Chungus is the best meme of all time

Oight mates, Ow ya doin and all that. This is whigh "Big Chungus" is tha most hilari'us meeme of all toime

1. ⁠Big chungus originayted on reddi'. Reddi' is tha most hilari'us meeme websi' eva, So schurely the most hilari'us meeme would originayte from reddi'
    2. ⁠Big chungus is wholesum too hundrud. Big chungus is almost as wholesum as Keanu Reeves pushin' baybee yodah and baybee groo' in a strolla while gamin' on their nintendoh schwitch. Big chungus definiatly takes gud caure of 'is wholesum 100 pupparinus, 'nd is pret'y chonkie innit?
    3. ⁠Pewdiepie is best frien's wit big chungus. Pewdiepie is tha most epi' youtuba of all toime innit. Oi me self wutch 'is videos. My favouri' is tha une w'ere 'e goes "chunga chunga chunga chunga". 'e maye be a forina', But 'e's still une of tha most wholesum peepule of all toime. Oi Wood defi'nly updoot' 'is reddi' posts innit?

An thats it mates! I 'ope u've realoised whoiy chungus is tha most hilari'us meeme of all toime

• Emea nwem a

Ajjehwuiejanj eakhujqhaj ahjahejak eh uejahue jhauejah aue heuj ahueaaau heaiahea aheuhea ea ehieah ehea iehaiu l ol l o l l o l l ol o ll o ll o o ll o l ll ok h3njihn k hejh nijkjeuijeh eujeeujeh n e huj henj hej mheikjeh e ikeje ueik

• Big Chungus exists as a tonal shift in internet culture.

Chungus represents a deterritorialization of the becoming-humor machine. It exemplifies the values of post-irony, Wherein a signifier ceases to be funny, And through sheer force re-emerges as a shadow-imagine of what it once was, Displaying the qualities both of its original humor and the différance that exists between what is logical and what is absurd.

• Meh h h

Honestly, He is one of the memes that I never really liked, Like the beanos meme. I never understood them and they were extremely random (even though the majority of the memes are random, They were funny but not this one) this meme isn't funny but It's just an opinion, Everyone have different minds

• Weenor moment ok

So big chungus is chunky ok, He is a chonker. BUT with all that chonk how can the see the weenor, The weenor is the best part and you can't see it bc his chonk is in the way and I get so sad bc I can't see the weenor. Big Chungus is really so hot but without the weenor you can't the weenor and the weenor is the haha funny but bc you can't see bc of he chonk he is not super haha funny.