• I Saw Bigfoot

The other day me and my buddy Jebediah were hunting out yonder in the woodlands and we saw a big hairy creature lurking around. At first we just thought it was old Uncle Cletus who got lost on the way to the out house again but when we got up close and personal we saw that it was a real live big foot! Now Jeb and I had been throwing back a few cold ones but I'm pretty sure that it was the real shebang. If I ever see that there Eurolander again I'm gonna kill him and mount him on my wall for all the world to see.

• He is I think.

Some people can't create it. And there are so much evidence. Pictures. Videos. And I think the movie Harry and the Herendersons is based on findings of the one and only Bigfoot. But are there more of his species. So my argument believes he is and I am not going to change my mind, because I believe he is real.

• Bigfoot is just another type of mammal and is 100% real!

Bigfoot is just another type of mammal and is not dangerous and will kill you like they say. Bigfoot is surprisingly more scared of us than we are scared of him. That's why whenever we try to find him, we fail because he runs from us from location to location. Like I said, he's harmless as long as you keep your distance and he's just another type of mammal

• Bigfoot do exist!

I say that Bigfoot does exist because scientists have been doing DNA and found information about bigfoot . The video I saw today about Bigfoot was that a lot of investigators saw a huge creature just like us human on the forests. So I do think Bigfoot exists. THEY ARE NOT MYTHS!

• Because no one can prove they aren't real

Too many opinions and facts to divulge, lots of credible witnesses, unexplained noises, footprints and sightings! Science has proven that they are possible whether more man or more ape or a Neanderthal man/ape mix. And why don't we find them when we look, the same reason we can't find our car keys when we lose them, you find them when you aren't looking, things happen unexpectedly, spontaneously not always when you want and expect! Whose to say they don't exist, I challenge anyone to prove they don't, and I guarantee the population of the earth can't prove they aren't a living, breathing species.

• Bigfoot is in Fact Real

Bigfoot is real I have been doing research for years and I have had encounters and it's not like people would make this up and use such incredible detail if it wasn't real or if there wasn't anything close to it in resemblance. So in fact Bigfoot is a real creature.

• Anything is possible

There are many species of animals that we have just discovered recently like the bili ape from Congo. Something has to be responsible for all these strange missing persons cases and sightings. Also there have been fossils of other humanoids that date back only a couple thousand years. A bit foot monster probably doesn't exist but a weird animal we don't know about yet could.

• I believe Bigfoot is real

Not only do ancient people from every continent (besides Antarctica obviously) have myths and legends pointing to a Bigfoot like creature but recent DNA evidence found in the U.S suggests that Bigfoot is actually an ancient Hominid relative of ours. The DNA study conducted by Melba Ketchums team (despite obviously getting some bad press) is hard to argue with and I recommend anyone interested to study an unbiased review of the results. Bigfoot sightings is no recent thing, different cultures separated by countless miles have known of them since ancient times. From America and the Sasquatch, to the Asian Yeti and other various interpretations, to the Australian Yowies and the Wild-men of Europe and the Grey-Men of Scotland the shear spread of these stories alone is something worth considering.

• It's could be

Real, because we have a lot of animals we discover every year. I believe Bigfoot is just like us and monkeys, but only like other species some our bigger and some are stronger. Why do you think all around the world they have some form of Bigfoot. If you think just because most videos are blurry it's because the camera man is proble scared crazy, also they must be faster than us. If you think they are just a story and we don't have any proof but do you have proof they aren't real ?

• I think its real because I have been looking all over the Internet and in certain places Bigfoot is real. In my opinion he's real.

People who think no your wrong Bigfoot is real its real in West Virginia and some other places he's real. The videos and pictures on the Intranet that's evidence that Bigfoot is real. Out of the whole world most people think Bigfoot is real. I know Bigfoot is out there.

• Bigfoot doesn't make sense.

I mean, a giant gorilla who walks around, terrorizing humans? How would anyone even come to the conclusion that that sounds even remotely realistic?
    Another thing, how would Bigfoot have been created? A human-gorilla hybrid? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work out.
    As stated previously, Bigfoot would be... What, 500 now? That doesn't make sense. The longest living human was 122, and the oldest gorilla was 60. Doesn't really add up. Also said previously, I thought Bigfoot was supposed to be unique? And even if there were two, and, theoretically, they had a baby, who would that baby have a baby with? Her brother?
    Lastly, Bigfoot was originally described as being an APE-LIKE creature, and this legend of specifically Bigfoot is American, (And don't argue that other countries have other variations, if you wanted to speculate about those, go somewhere else.) and since when do we have apes of any kind in America? No gorillas, chimps, etc.

• He isnt real

How could he be real? If anyone sees him in Iowa then a month later another report there's supposedly only one but I guess that there's more then one? He's not real in my opinion. Um sorry for those who believe. I am deeply sorry, hes just not real in my opinion.

• How old is he now? 468?

So um, about Bigfoot. He would be about 500 now if he existed. Oh, and you're quick to defend him, saying it's not the ORIGINAL Bigfoot, duh! It's just some of his ancestors!
    This is reasonable, except that I thought he was meant to be unique?
    So when you really think about it, scientifically, what has he evolved from? What has he ascended from? Notice how all of the "pictures" of him are all blurry? And if you saw one that wasn't, ever considered Photoshop-ing things?? Or people who like pranks? Hmm?
    And, you would think that if he was real, there would be some new of mysterious murders that people think were him.
    But, consider it, don't lie.
    Have you seen any of those on BBC lately.

• Da hes real

I saw him in china so he is real and my mind is not playing tricks on me.I hope nathan sees this .And look on youtube if you think he is fake. Thank you for listening to my opinion.Renember he is REAL!!! For the people of the world hes real!

• Da hes real

• Bigfoot is fake

People actually believe that a human gorilla that can walk is real. It's just a fairy tale. You think that a gorilla in the woods is going to jump out and kill you. Only 9 and 8 year olds believe in him. Just really the story's are so fake. In every YouTube video the Bigfoot is always in a different suit

• That's the stupidest thing iv'e ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes me sad that i'm fucking human too! I hate everyone that thinks that it's real... If you're really the ignorant then i'm sorry, you can't fix stupid I guess.. Everyone that thinks that is the reason that every one sucks ass and that's never going to change. Fuck everyone

• Gfffffffffffy hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyjg hggtyu

7uujiyjij yjrijiofjh khlkrhf ykkkkkkkhnk hjhnjf htkhjkrd hfrd khkrdh khkl khyrhd dhkh khykjd khjt khitykr hyrdljjflhlkdh lrhjyfd klyhfd hynfk kfjkyhju flhyjfklhuy lkfhfhihyu jtybhkj lfkhykfjj yjhhhhf rdyibhrilf rdlbhyliu yrbhdghlb lkhylrh ohylrdhy lykhbltrk lylrjkrjrjrjhd thhfyilrhd ryhhhhgruif uigtuigyjkgh ghfduhyuih iutjkhf ykhohofud kthgkifhydkrd lbhyjgbfjkd khyjkdgui uidgiugyu dgrygrygryu rggggggggggggggui uieyuigyuitu eyguitgyutr ytititititititititititititititititigh yuhthu,juire uiuiuiuigrdui utfrvdriugvbde iuhyugfu

• F t f

Tv dfsa dsa fsa fsa d d d d d d d d d d d d a d d nd d d d d d d d d d d d ds fd f gew sfd g sg g wsg qz\ a a s e g yj r f

• Yes he does

Yyyy yyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ssssss s s ss sss s ss ss s ss s ss ss ss s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s ss s s s s s sss s s s s s s yes

>