Is Bionicle the best toy series for Lego and the world?

Asked by: LegoJpl
  • It is the best

It just is.
    Memes
    Its fun
    Saved a company
    Set up charater tropes for future lego lines.
    Great art medium
    Healthy community
    Creative thinking
    Great builders
    Fan fic
    Artwork
    Memes
    Memes
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Later
    TTL

• Depends on what you are talking about

I say this because I can name 2 or 3 series that are better for kids. But in adult features and an actual good concept of story telling, this one is the best by far. I mean, who dosen't love famous characters of lego getting disindergrated and split in half to support an actual religion?

• The sets are amazing and the story is intense.

Bionicle, in my opinion, is by far the best toy series I've encountered, not only from Lego, but in general. The story is very complex yet fans can simply take a simpler route if they don't want to be too invested with it. The sets, although becoming more pricey through time, were amazing and really showed a different side of Lego. As the theme that saved Lego, Bionicle will forever be remembered and loved by its fans and the team who made it.

• Yes they are easy to build and fun to play with.

There are lots of different types you can collect and you can have great fun remaking the bionic less to make bigger and better monsters than your friends. Lego bricks can get boring after a while but with bionic less they never get boring. They are cheaper than Lego and at an affordable price. I think that bionicles are much better.

• Bioncile is the best

Bionicile is not only the greatest Lego product of all time, it is perhaps the greatest toy ever created. Bionicile truly transcends boundaries, both culturally and socially. Without Bionicle, many of the worlds most creative and ingenious devices and innovations may have never even occurred. To think a small Lego toy could do so much.

• Not done like this before

A toy series like Bionicle has not been done like this before. The story is so well planned that the toys were so well made with the story. The design of the set looks so beautiful that it's so awsome, cool, and irresistabel. The lessons that you learn from the stories are lessons that everyone should learn.

• But like, why

Well, overall it just sucks. I'm not sure why people thought that this was a good idea to make. To be honest, iv'e never watched it, and I never will. Why? Because I just don't care about this. Also i'm doing this because my friend is next to me and he is annoying and crippled. Thanks for reading this.

>