• Blue is the best better than the rest

Blue is asteticly pleasing and amazing it goes well with everything and blue can be comined with a variety of colors like pink green black white yellow brown and some shades of red. Also there’s many types
    Of blue ex(sky navy green blue ) And there’s a genre of music named after it even though it’s sad it shows how blue has an array of emotions and feelings attached to it. -Harry Jackson

(I’m a girl so don't say that I’m a dude because your wrong and I’m socially awkward )

• Pink is better

Pink is aesthetically pleasing and warm. It represents love, compassion, nurturing, kindness, and femininity. Blue is boring and it is on everything. I’m sick of looking at blue.. Signs, billboards, and decor. Pink is happy and fun. Pink is unique and playful. Blue is boring and businesslike. Blue is sad and gloomy.

• Pink is too girly

Blue is like the color of gorgeous ocean sea and the beautiful sky. It can also be a color for boys and girls. There are satisfying colors such as aqua,light baby blue,dark ones and others. Why the heck does the ocean be pink. That's so unnatural and unrealistic.Blue is perfect and better.
    ARE YOU A BARBIE??? ..EW! CHOOSE BLUE OR ELSE TAKE AN L GUYS

• Blue is a beautiful colour

It is the colour of the ocean and sky and reminds me of lots of things and on top of all of that it is kind of elegant and i am not sure who said pink was a girl colour and blue was the boy colour but that is not fair because anyone can like pink and any one can like blue because i am a girl and i LOVE blue and it is opinion but blue is still a better colour

• Blue is the color of our earth.

Okay, let me say this, blue is a better nature color than pink. Blue is the color of water, the sky, and most of the earth is blue. Blue is way better than pink because it is the most popular color in the world. This is what I looked up on google. Blue matches with colors better than pink. Blue and white, blue and yellow, blue and red, blue and green, and even blue and orange. I can't find any matches for pink and I hate the color because I am a boy and I don't like colors like valendar and magenta.

• Blue is the best duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

Blue first of all is a very calm color. Blue is also the most popular color in the world because it goes very well with nature unlike pink. Blue also has many types of shades. Navy blue, sky blue, light blue, and much more! Pink does not at all. Cheers for Blue!

• Blue is good for people with OCD

To most people with OCD, blue is a calming and neutering color that helps them calm their OCD urges. Thinking of it as an ocean or a river that sways back and forth. Whereas pink makes them feel anxious and upsets them in a way that adds to their OCD urges. Pink is like a raging party with spilt drinks and loud music.

• Blue is way better

Blue is everywhere in nature. It is a primary color, for pink you have to make it. Blue is already there! Also blue comes in different varieties it can be dark and majestic, or light and playful. It goes for any type of person. Whereas with pink it is basically for one type of person, a playful fun bright color. Not for everyone. Blue can also be a very calming color. It is good for you if you have high anxiety. Thank you for reading this, I hope you take my argument into account.

• Blue is better than pink

Blue is better because it could come in many other colors like blue-green. But pink doesn't come in any other colors and only pink. Blue represents health like blueberries. Blue also represents our earth and could remind us to take care of our planet earth before anything happens to it.

• Blue is the best color

Blue is a calming color, good for people with anxiety, and for people who were just simply having a stressful day. It is also a color that is found in nature. For example, the sky is blue, and so is the water when it reflects the color of the sky. Blue has many variations, so it has many chances to appeal to a person. And, as a response to someone on here (the "Pink is better" person), blue is not just for boys. I am a girl, and blue is my favorite color. Am I breaking some fundamental law of the universe? Fuck no! In my opinion, anyone, regardless of sex or gender, can like whatever goddamn color they want. I just happen to like blue better.

• Knhuhy vghvg hbhgb

Gbhubjnbjy jjnjj h h j j j j m m j j n man ink him hop hop by kanji how n Jo njbj o none k boy njbj l no June onkJohn n j jnkjk nah n John him. Bkjjkb hjk j kkjh h hjk h hjk j h

• Pink is way better

Pink is usually a girls favorite color and even some guys like it too! Light pink also looks great on braces for girls with brown hair and brown eyes (I have them). Its a very pretty color it comes in many different shades such as light pink dark pink or just a regular pink!

• Uma Likes Blue

This is bad. Uma is thinking about wearing a cute blue swimsuit on Monday. This is not ok because if she wears that, I know she will look cuter than me and no boys will like me, they will all like her. Tell Uma to wear the pink swimsuit please.

• Pink is way better than blue

First of all, pink does go with nature. It is nature. Evry time you look at a sun set or sunrise their is the colour pink! And second of all pink is the colour representing girls. So weekly you insulted us, girls. But you insulted your self also because a few years ago pink used to be the colour representing boys.

• Pink is way better than blue

First of all, pink does go with nature. It is nature. Evry time you look at a sun set or sunrise their is the colour pink! And second of all pink is the colour representing girls. So weekly you insulted us, girls. But you insulted your self also because a few years ago pink used to be the colour representing boys. And pink is the colour representing love. So stop insulting it!

• Boi pink is cool

D d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d d d d d d d f ff f f f f f f f f f f f its the best color in the world

• Pink is the BEST, PRETTIEST color in the world.

Pink can be combines with many colors to make a beautiful combination such as green.

The Gift of Pink and Green

Have you ever thought about your favorite colors? Do they make a good match? Think about it. The best colors to combine is pink and green. Pink and green are the best color combination ever. They are used in many different scenarios, such as buildings, clothing, accessories, plants, paintings, food, and fashion.

One thing Green and Pink go well together on is plants including trees and flowers. Cherry blossom trees are very beautiful with their pink blossoms bunching on the tree and light, ivy green grass around the beautiful trees. Along with the beautiful trees, pink and green flowers are very fluorescent. The bright, soothing colors look perfect together in your kitchen’s island and on the vanity in your room. As you can see, this is one genius way to glam up your house and yard.

Have you ever thought about having clothes of the colors pink and green? You may not think they would match or be a fashion trend, but there are a few ways to use the clothing and accessories of these colors to match and make a cute outfit. The stylish Italian magazine editor Anna Dell Russo even finds a way to where these fabulous colors into an amazing outfit. Even the royals can pull off the look of the winning colors of pink and green! This color combination is definitely the best of all!

Another few ways to use these amazing colors together is all wrapped up! Presents can be wrapped in the colors of pink and green. The colors will blend with a surprise inside and out! Besides gift wrap, some buildings are even painted pink and green! Alongside those two amazing ways to use this combination, foods are colored in this way! French macarons colored pink and green are much better than the regular macarons! Other foods other than the sweet and preppy macarons is what we all scream for, ice cream! The flavorful ice cream is even better with this combination. Alongside that, pink and green cocktail is famous and even better with pink and green! These other ways of using pink and green, the best color combination, are fabuleux, or fabulous in French!

The color combination of pink and green is the best ever! You can almost use it for everything! Fashion, clothing, plants, and many others are astounding. The many breath-taking sites of the fluorescent colors mixing their beauty is an amazing thing to see. Do you know what your favorite color combination is? Pink and green!

• Pink is the BEST, PRETTIEST color in the world!!!

Pink can be combined with many colors such as green.
    The Gift of Pink and Green

Have you ever thought about your favorite colors? Do they make a good match? Think about it. The best colors to combine is pink and green. Pink and green are the best color combination ever. They are used in many different sceneries, such as buildings, clothing, accessories, plants, paintings, food, and fashion.

Have you ever thought about having clothes of the colors pink and green? You may not think they would match or be a fashion trend, but there are a few ways to use the clothing and accessories of these colors to match and make a cute outfit. The stylish Italian magazine editor Anna Dello Russo even finds a way to where these fabulous colors into an amazing outfit. Even the royals can pull off the look of the winning colors of pink and green! This color combination is definitely the best of all!

• Pink is potential

Love is with pink .L prefer pink because it is a lovely colour of harmony. Anyway blue can be dangerous because like for example if you wanted to go on a holiday but you needed a map to know where ,that may thinking on blue and that could be dangerous

• Pink is prettier

Pink is such a pretty color. It is bright, vibrant, and cheerful. Everything comes in pink.... It's the best!! I own so much pink! Pink is so girly and so fun!!!!!! Blue is cool too, but pink lets you express yourself in a better way! I love pink so much!

>