• Reading book is habit

In my opinion, i think reading book is amazing because you can get so many useful informations and expand your knowledge. However it is depend on you if you choose boring books, it will waste your money and your time to read it. So i just want to say when you want to buy some book, please choose the book which is written by a famous author.

• Reading book is habit

• Yes means its a habit!

I just want to say that the title is very confusing, since it doesn't say which side is for which. I'm going to say yes means its a habit and no means its boring. Anyway, reading is something that most people do in their own time, and would therefor be a habit. I'm talking about reading books that you WANT to read, and not HAVE to. Reading books that you have to read would not be a habit, since it would be out of your control, but it wouldn't necessarily be boring.

• Reading book is habit

>