• Censorship is good.

Some things are fundamentally dangerous to society and need to be censored. Terrorists cannot be allowed to spread messages of hate and fear. Child pornography has no place in any society. Most public discourse is acceptable, but some harmful messages need to be censored for the protection of the youth and the welfare of society.

• Jaflk;djff fafljk f afd

F a f a fa s fa sdf klasdjf laskjf jaslk fjlkasjf klasj flkasj flkas;jfkl ;asjflk jadskdlfj aslkf jaklsf jlkasj fklasjflkajsklf jaskflsdaflsalf jaklsj faklsjfd lkfasdj fklsadjf asklj falskfdj askl;f ;jask jflakjdsflkjafkj l;afj f;laksjf l kjcakjs f kjakljsdfkl;jadsflk jasdkl fjaklsjfklajfajfka ljfk j fkafjlk;f j j falk;sfj lasdkj f klasf jfj j fajl

• Dhghgfadghfhgeeeee fff ff

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b bbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• Censorship is good to a certian extent

Censorship is good and beneficial to a certain extent. Censorship that censors nudity, sex and drugs that are taken to a certain extent is good. The individual or corporation that initiates the action to censor has every right to do so. However, censoring should not be taken lightly, but practice and good censorship that will show a positive image to the audience is necessary when it comes to children.

• Yes, we need some degree of censorship.

While we often claim that the Constitution of the United States gives us freedom of speech and the press, this isn't totally true. There are things we're not allowed to do, like slander and libel; hate speech meant to incite people is also not allowed. It helps to have some degree of censorship in order to protect other people from hateful and hurtful things.

• It has little place in societal advancement.

It's no secret that societies have advanced throughout history. Censorship, Besides it's pros for not making others upset with (intentional or unintentional) offensive information holds us back from knowledge, Something that humans have always strived for. As a people we will never grow until we can break through the wall that censorship has been set as, But first, We must grow as a people to accept offence and put our negative emotions aside to take time and understand where the other person is coming from or what they really mean. We must then understand that it is perfectly alright to agree to disagree. No one will always agree but being exposed to other opinions and experiences, Can change your own oppinions and help learn about many things that you would be otherwise clueless of.

• It is horrible

Censorship of The World
    Web Page Blocked. Access to the web page you were trying to visit has been blocked. If the internet was censored this would be the norm. People couldn’t express freedom of speech at the level they can now. News wouldn’t reach us. We wouldn’t gain any knowledge that something that restricts the internet doesn’t want us to see. Censoring the internet would be a horrible choice in every way. The sad thing is there are already countries that have internet censorship. Such as North Korea, One of the worst places to live. Where you could be killed if you have an opposing view. If you censored the internet you would censor the world. The only people I think that would want to censor the internet, Is the government, And Corporations. We should not censor the world.
    “Oh, The internet doesn’t affect me that much. I only use it sometime. ” I hear some of you saying, And you’re false. The internet affects us in every way. Let’s say you are emailing, An important associate. Then all the sudden, You get a message. “Error unsolicited content. This message has been denied as it has political views. ” Now you’re telling yourself “It didn’t have anything political. It was about a party, Or etc. But the government/corporations say otherwise. This would happen if the government or a corporation censored your internet.
    Also, Censorship is here now. I once had a paper I had to do for debate. It was about our opinion about Trump’s wall. I searched it in a search engine before at my house, I found a good article. I then came to school and looked up the same website in school. And it wouldn’t allow me to access the website. It said Web Page blocked. With no explanation. My own school which assigned the project censored my access to a reliable source.
    There are some benefits to censorship. It prevents children to getting access to unsolicited content. Prevents ramped nudity, Terrorist acts, And hateful speech.
    The internet should not be censored. It should be free like a bird, Not caged like a zoo animal. The internet helps everyone, Whenever it’s about an email or a research paper it helps. These are only a couple of reasons to not censor the internet. We should not censor the internet. - EN

• No, in most cases we should not censor.

Censorship only works when it limits a particular item to a specific group according to age, for instance, or when it says that certain things can be produced but not displayed publicly. Other than that, pretty much everything needs to be able to exist in a free society if we are to keep it free.

• No, freedom is better.

No, censorship is not good, because in the countries where it is practiced, the government only rules by control. In North Korea and China, the government must censor information, because that is the only way that they can stay in power. If the people really knew the truth, they would want freedom, like in the United States. Censorship is only a way to control the public.

• I don’t think that censorship can ever be a good thing.

I don’t think that censorship can ever be a good thing. Things should only be censored by limiting
    minor’s access to certain materials.
    But, if we don’t effectively censor the internet, what’s the use of
    censoring anything else. Any little kid
    of any age can go on the internet and pull up some porn in thirty seconds or
    less, so what’s the point?

• In most cases no

There are some cases where censorship is good. Things like showing deaths of people, or sharing details of people's personal lives that don't need to be discussed should be censored. However, most other types of censorship only helps to keep people in the dark and to not let them know what's really going on.

• Censorship is bad.

In very few circumstances can censorship be a good thing. I believe that, so long as it does not violate the law, people should be allowed to say whatever it is they want to say. But they also should expect people to say whatever they want to say right back.

>