• Yes it is

We need censorship so no one hates on trump anymore, It should be iilegal to disrespect such a grate man. We need to be like russia( what a greate country) putin and trump will do such amazing things and you snowflakes have no idea what you'r talking bout. Get over it

• One word: moist.

Moist. Ah, What a wretched phonetic soup of pure evil and ghastliness. If I had a pickle for every time I nearly collapsed after hearing that word, I would nearly collapse. It sucks and I hate it and it's awful and no one and I do mean NO ONE, Should be able to utter that awful sound of a word. It is to human language what my wet farts are to music. Shut up, Deborah.

• Censorship is a Wall

America was founded on the ideas of freedom, Censoring our ideas based on our presidents, Senates, Managers, Etc. Is preventing us from letting our words have meaning. Without them, The thing's we say or do are completely barren and hollow. Humans aren't meant to be numb, But full of expression, Excitement, And a little change.

• Never. At all

Free speech is what is essential to human rights and dignity. It allows society the change to grow through diverse ideas. Through free speech tolerance is suppose to be created and lived. Anyone who actually advocates censorship is is in effect advocating to have their human rights taken away permanently.

• Never. Its not good

Censorship is the suppression of society, And should never be tolerated. Free speech is very important to live a healthy life. Saying censorship is needed is like saying take my rights away, And my ability to protest. The left very much likes to protest, And some leftist are against free speech, Which would just take their protesting rights away. Contradicting themselves, And its very funny.