• It is candy

Candy, also called sweets or lollies, is a confection that features sugar as a principal ingredient. The category, called sugar confectionery, encompasses any sweet confection, including chocolate, chewing gum, and sugar candy. ... However, the definition of candy also depends upon how people treat the food.
    Https://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/Candy
    i am sure

• Chocolate is not hardend sugar

Rzrvgtaw3 r bbz nh iho;ds ruigywlugi dgsUI fy
    ef
    f
    fI
    fe
    jo f

f
    eyk
    gy
    g
    g
    e
    EUF
    fy
    f
    gsu
    USD
    fsdh
    DSG
    g
    gd
    sy dgs
    ge

rb
    gu
    g
    arh
    dfz
    f h

gh

dj
    d

du
    ud
    fh
    suierlf
    e
    h gh rg

• Nah. . . It's a VEGETABLE

I'm being silly, Aren't I? Maybe? Of course chocolate in the United States is so packed with sugar that pretty much makes candy does it. I've been in other countries where Chocolate is hardly sweetened - YUCK. It may have health benefits, But my taste buds need some benefit too. So for me. . . It's got to be sugared up so much, Hey, That pretty much lands it in the candy category. I admit it.

• While chocolate is often considered a candy, True chocolate rivals wine, Cheese, And coffee in its flavour and variety.

The direct definition of a "candy" is: "a confection that features sugar as a principal ingredient. " Many finer chocolates, What can be truly thought of as "True" chocolate, May contain very little chocolate at all. True chocolates, And especially the darker forms of chocolate, Are mainly cacao bean, Whether in grounds, Extract, Or some other processed form. Even as you move into the finer forms of milk and white chocolate, In which sugar content is increasing, There is still a large variety of other ingredients which are used to add a distinct flavour, Texture, And feel to the chocolate.
    Admittedly, This does depend on your definition of chocolate. If you think of chocolate as any confection with the title "chocolate, " then a lot of chocolates really are candies: but the true, Ancient form of chocolate was, And is, Far from our modern "candies. "

• Chico is natural

Chocolate is made out of cocoa which is natural unlike lollipops or Carmel. It is a nature substance which can make it much different from the other candy’s out there but also people add things to the chocolate such as Carmel or wafers which makes it not pure so that is why I think chocolate isn’t a candy

• Chocolate is not a candy

Candy is basically sugar with other ingredient to enhance there aroma and taste but Chocolate is made from cocoa seeds and sugar is added to make the taste of Chocolate better. Although there are some chocolate candy also available. Which basically means chocolate added in sugar to make it enticing.