• Of course it is. Logic is the antagonist of religion.

I don't really need to write much here because I think along the same lines as the person above. In the past few years I have completely refused to argue with religious persons, the reason being that when I begin to use logic they tend become loud and irate, sometimes even violently so. This is because they rely on faith and an outdated book to explain things to them that any slightly educated person could figure out for themselves. And if there is no explanation for it? That means we haven't been able to figure it out in a logical manner. The religious way around this is just to make it up as you go.

• It was logical 2000 years ago, but now it's ridiculous.

Logic and Reason is the language of Science and the Universe. It's the way it functions. The majority of claims from all the holy books, spiritual guides, superstitions, astrology, and the supernatural, don't have any logic, reason, or scientific evidence to back them up. In fact, many things have already been disproved (found impossible to exist), and anyone who uses their brain and their own senses to learn things, can see that none of these things make sense in the real world. They totally conflict with what we know are facts.
    Logic and Faith are not compatible.

The way the human brain works is by trying to make sense of the environment around it. When it can't explain something, it makes something up until it can figure out what's actually going on. The bible was written in an age where people knew very little about anything, therefore this book was written to try and explain why things are the way they are in the world around us. Now that we actually understand what things actually are, and why natural events take place, books like the bible, and other superstitions are not needed any more to put our minds at ease. Therefore, the idea of God is just a coping mechanism.

"What could possibly go wrong if you live your life following ancient laws written in dead languages by ignorant, racist, sexist, superstitious barbarians who believed everything they could not explain in the world was magic?"

• Religion lacks practicality

I have been going to my church for almost 6 years- because my wife is very religious and I respect her for it. People around me said "pray for God to speak to me"- I have been praying and there is no so-called, "voice" from God. Maybe i am too cynical. I can accept the bible and practice the teachings- because its not all that bad- except on extreme Christians view on gays and individual freedom. The existence of God isnt just there. I wish and hope that God would speak to me- in my dream or directly or via something- but it just doesnt happens- thus far. I think human race is pre wired to hope for something and believer in higher being- I dont think there is anything out there- It doesnt mean I dont like the bible - in fact I love it- it make me a better person. But to accept Jesus as the son of God or whatever- "have a personal relationship" aint gonna happen. And there is no way jesus was born without a father- you gotta be kidding me- Virgin Mary?

• THERES no god

“Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fancies. To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can it be years later relieved of them. In fact, men will fight for a superstition quite as quickly as for a living truth — often more so, since a superstition is so intangible you cannot get at it to refute it, but truth is a point of view, and so is changeable.” – Hypatia, first female mathematician, stoned to death by Christians.

THERES NO god, IM AN ATHEIST, YOU ARE CRATED BY CHANCE, YOU GO TO WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE BIRTH OF A ANIMAL, god DOESN'T EXIST, I DONT BELIEVE IN god... NO god, NO HEAVEN, NO HELL, NO AFTERLIFE... There is literally no more prove than other religion... I can't believe some people are that stupid to believe 😂😂😂 YOU ARE CHANCE EVOLUTION CYCLE FROM NOTHING, NO CREATOR, THE CREATION OF EARTH WAS WAS AN ACCIDENT... HUNANS WERE CREATED BY CHANCE AND SO UNIVERSE NOTHING IS SOMETHING

• THERES no god

• Where is logic without God?

It is interesting to see that people are giving this as an excuse as to why they do not believe in God. May I ask what is wrong with being illogical according to your worldview? If you don't believe in God, There is no need to be logical. You cannot account for the laws of logic according to your faith in scientific materialism (which cannot account for knowledge nor the necessary preconditions for intelligibility). If your worldview were true, There would be no immaterial and universal laws of logic so there would be nothing wrong with "illogical religion", You borrow from our worldview in order to object to it. You use objective immaterial laws to govern your life (it's impossible not to). You borrow from our worldview and at the same time you deny it, But without God you would not have any laws of logic to work from in your "time-acting-on-matter-in-space" presupposition. You would not be able to live or function in this universe without borrowing from our worldview. Any unbeliever who borrows from our worldview proves that the Word of God is true when it says that all men KNOW God exists but suppress the truth.

This is the epitome of foolishness and irrationality. The unbeliever is the irrational one who contradicts himself every where he turns. God is in no way illogical (you couldn't even have logic without God). The laws of logic reflect the mind of God. God cannot lie. He cannot contradict himself.

You live as though you know God is there. But this knowledge cannot save your soul. Only repentance in Christ can provide you with justification before the Holy One. Repent of your sins so that not only is your soul saved from eternal damnation but that your mind may be saved from its futility now.

There is no one who can give a rational answer to what has been said. It is impossible to do so for to give a rational response you would have to first borrow logic from God who is blessed forever Amen!

Who can answer God? No one.

• Where is logic without God?

Who can answer God? No one.

• Christianity is a religion, not a science.

Religion is concerned with the Sacred. Science is associated with the natural universe. Science is very limited. It can only explain things within the universe. Religion and science do not contradict because they are simply involved with two different things: (1) the material universe and (2) what is beyond it. The Holy Bible does not need any scientific evidence behind it, because the authors never intended to write a scientific textbook. God literally gave them the words they wrote. Science cannot question what God says.

>