• Christo is a kool guy/hero

Bedsa asda d sad as as as d as d asd asd ad a d sad as d as d asd sd sa fd v zc xv cx v zxv cx v cx vz c v sd F s f asd f asd g f g afgf dg ad ga sd

• Christo my man is a hero

Christo my man is a hero He discovered 'merica and if it wasnt for him you wouldnt be sitting here right now u could be in asia or china eatin cats and dogs. You better respect my main man christo he was deffffiiiinnnneeeettttllllyyyyy a hero baby i think he should have got a medal for what he did

• Christo my man is a hero

He discovered 'merica and if it wasnt for him you wouldnt be sitting here right now u could be in asia or china eatin cats and dogs. You better respect my main man christo he was deffffiiiinnnneeeettttllllyyyyy a hero baby i think he should have got a medal for what he did

• No no no!

Well, He slaved people. That is not right no matter what time period. He somehow convinsed the queeen and king of Spain which aint good, That means the people of Italy don't trust him enough. He had 4 trips in the third one he was aressted so yeah. He is just not a good guy. Read articles people

• Christo not my man isnt a hero

He enslaved natives and tried to bring many back to Spain. Most of them died on the trip. He also took credit for being the one who saw land, But it was another man on his ship who should have received credit and who should have received reward. Christopher Columbus then came back with 17 ships because he had lied to the government about how much gold he had found - which was barely any. He also brought disease to the Arawak Indians and committed many other unspeakable crimes against them. Other than that he was a great guy (not).

• Christopher Columbus is definitely a villain.

He enslaved natives and tried to bring many back to Spain. Most of them died on the trip. He also took credit for being the one who saw land, but it was another man on his ship who should have received credit and who should have received reward. Christopher Columbus then came back with 17 ships because he had lied to the government about how much gold he had found - which was barely any. He also brought disease to the Arawak Indians and committed many other unspeakable crimes against them. Other than that he was a great guy (not).

>