• Of Course, are you stupid

As a person to summit everest myself, I understand why you do it, and the thrill you get when at the top. It's not for the fame, it's for the pure joy of going to the highest place in the world. Also, sherpas and porters make their living of the climbing season, if you take that away, it's like cutting off their food supply.

• Its An Adventure

Although the Everest slopes are more crowded than ever and climbing & clothing equipment is better, actually achieving the summit should not be considered any less of an achievement. It is still a hard slog in very difficult conditions (high altitude) and not many people (a small percentage of the world's population) will be able to do it. I do believe that the Sherpas do a lot of the work and should be given the most recognition, I do believe they are often forgotten when talking of greatest achievements.
    Report Post

• Its An Adventure

Report Post

• Its An Adventure

Report Post

• It Is An adventure

M mMmMmm m m M MM MM M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M MM M M M M M M M M M M M M

• It Is An adventure

• Just death. Death.

You can die so many ways. Unknown death. Disappearence. Exposure. People are littering so much now people are going and throwing their trash everywhere. Its sad. Only people who can treat the beauty of the mountain right. Just dont die. Dont lose your life by doing it. Death summit is pretty bad.

• Just death. Death.

• Yes it should be.

It should be a good achievement because whoever climbs it should get some money for charity. To proof this I went in reaserch.Org and searched how much money you get. It said 1,000,000$ per 1,000 miles. M m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Yes and Yes again

Yes because it's the highest mountain above sea level and many people died on it so you could say I beat the thing some people didn't beat and I climbed the highest mountain above sea level. I claimed the mountain nicknamed the mountain with no mercy and I did one of the hardest things a man could do

• Because people pay lots of money

Did you know it costs 100,000 dollars to climb it and plus lots of people die during or straight after it so they are just wasting their money. Last year over 300 people died while climbing Mount Everest. Did you know there are over 200 dead bodies left on the mountain.

• Isn't worth it.

Over 200 people had died on the Mt Everest, ever since the first successful climb was made. And while stopping the business might affect the Sherpas in some way, it is better for them to find a new job than to lose their lives in saving inexperienced climbers. Besides, the slopes are becoming littered. It is not safe, plus definitely not glorious to reach the peak while wading through massive amounts of trash.

• Isn't worth it.

• No because you could die or get frostbite when you climb it

One reason you cant is it can get below freezing up there and you could die or get frostbite another reason is people throw so much trash up there you can only carry 18 pounds of trash up the mountain last reason is you can die of exsposure and when you get home you are still in danger because it could give you cancer .

• The Facts Don't Lie.

Winds can be up to 200 MPH and temperature can be -80F. In addition, because of global warming the glaciers on Everest are melting, making it even more dangerous. Also, 288 known people have died attempting to summit the mountain from 1924-2017. And I must add the fact that of those 288 people, 77 were killed by an avalanche, 67 from falling and 32 from sickness and 26 from altitude sickness. And of course, the fact that you might stop breathing while climbing is inconceivable. To add to that preposterous fact, storms can be even lethal. Furthermore, the temperature drops so greatly that frostbite gets deadly. And how could I forget the fact that the mountain is 29,035 ft. Tall and a fall is even deadly. I very much understand that some think that climbing Mount Everest is a great achievement. It is but is it really worth being close to near death? Oh and the Sharp's! They might lose some jobs, but it isn't impossible to find different ways of life. Think of before homo sapiens attempted to summit Everest. They survived. They could practice those ways of life again. Or another possibility is that they could join the cities nearby.
    In conclusion, it is not worth the risk. There are too many facts that support me that I can't put them all in.

• It cool and all but inhuman

Its cool and all but do to really wanna climb 2 thousand feet up for the thrill of death i know i wouldn't, look ho many people died trying ask yourself do you really wanna be one of the 290 people that died on that mountain trying to climb it.

• Heck no no no no no no

It can be -80 degrees and you can fall of the mountain and lose your very good eyesight and about 235 people died on Everest and their can be very lethal storms and you can also stop breathing and you can pay up to 35,000. So it is not worth the risk

• Death up north!

I know most people scale that mountain simply because they want fame. Dude ! 1,000 of people have already climbed Mt. Everest! You are only doing it for yourself, I agree its for thrills and fitness but listen, you are also putting other peoples life in danger e.G sherpas who help every single climber up the now littered mountain. Also, imagine leaving behind your family- they would be devastated if you do not return. Climbing Mt.Everest is a challenge, but you can also get fit in the gym. Think carefully. Your leg could get amputated because you caught frostbite, then there is altitude sickness, are you prepared to lose so much? Just to climb a stupid mountain?

• Just death. Death.

• No, it isn't worth losing your life.

Although Mount Everest is the tallest mountain in the world and people like to gossip about climbing it, it is not worth losing your life upon. What is the achievement of climbing to the pinnacle of a mountain? There are so many more great achievements that you cane complete in your life!

>