• Hiiiiii uglys dmb

I am better than you and if you still reading this than your dumb. So yeah dumb dumb dumb dumbbbbbb. Also you poop tooo much and probably shit themsels.
    Also you know the more you poop the more you poop, Think about it, Also can people eat kechup or no

• It is good for kids to compete.

A small amount of competition is a good thing for kids because it sets them up for losses and wins in life. They won't always get a big 1 million dollar job. They won't always win in soccer, Or basketball, Or hockey. Competition sets up people for times they fail and the times they succeed.

• Never would I agree with no competition, We got to the moon with the competition, Schools compete for the best school out there

I believe that competition is a good thing because it helps build character, Mental stamina and a good sense of others. It helps it build a sense of admiration, Devotion, And worship

Any victory is worthy of reward whether its a lollipop or its a stack of benjamins. -Timothy Shelton

• Both arguments are good and show various important point. It depends upon situation

I have seen both posts regarding competition. What I think is competition is good or bad depends upon situation. Like if you do competition to enhance yourself to what you need then it's good. But, When it becomes your greed. You get so self centered and don't think out of box, So it becomes worse.

So, Competition is a good thing until you need it and you want to achieve something.
    It's bad if you harm anyone due to competition and harm yourself both physically, Mentally and socially.

I would suggest to look few points from both and try to control by thinking where you actually need to be best or you just want to focus on other important things

• Meme meme meme

Bingdvs vdb v vdb b ch j cjc j cjn cn nc nc nc nc nc cn n cn cn cn nc nc cn nc cn nc j cn nc nc nc cn cn cn cn cn n n n n m n n n n n n n n

• Yes Yes Yes

Without competition no one would strive to get better. Competition is the reason people get better, For example take the olympic games. This competition is what makes professional athletes strive to get better at whatever they do.
    A world without competition is a world without any actually competent people at all.

• Competition is good

Competition is good because it makes people more determined, To beat the competitor. Say, There was just one company with a monopoly. It wouldn't need to innovate, Because it already has the best offer. But with competition, You always want to do better than your opponent, So you innovate. With competition, There is more progress, Than without.

• Don't you need better things? Better does not happen without competition

Anything and everything needs continuous improvement. Improvement does not usually happen on its own and sometimes needs a kick in the butt. Competition may result in the death but the "better" is born. Humans are prone to cheat, That is why we have fair competition laws.
    Kill competition kill improvement

• The world needs improved solutions and competition is way to improve

Kill competition kill improvement

• It's in our blood. Keeps us going.

Competition can be applied to many things. Most definitely in the job market but outside of that it can be little things like finding your first girlfriend, Finding friends, Dealing with the annoying boss at work, Etc. And having the preconceived mindset that these people will fuck you over in the near future. So it's always safe to have one foot out the door. You never know when somebody will throw you under the bus.

• Competitions are detrimental to the society.

Competition creates winners and losers, Because winners are usually the minority, More competitions lead to more losers in a society and more inequality. Winning enforces positive changes in the brain, And losing does the opposite, Therefore winning begets winning, And losing begets losing. The cause of winning or losing doesn't matter in its effect, You can win by cheating, Luck, Or hard working, You get the positive psychological benefits regardless. For this reason, A society only rewards winners is not just, And the losers become the majority, They are psychologically damaged and depressed.

• A perpetuated myth, Generally provably redundant, An empty concept often filled by personal agenda and insecurity. Not a term worth using.

The virtues that people attribute to competition are by no means exclusive or even promoted by competition. The state generally compels people to as false confidence in their position; their ability, Their entitlement, Their drivers. I'll assume examples of this are obvious.
    If I assume universal values to be that of no harm, No imposition of will or presence etc. Then it seems most important to foster sensitivity between people, Not moral sensitivity but awareness, Paying as neutral and as observational as possible an attention to each other, To ensure, Within the best of our ability, We do not impose upon one another and instead negotiate we world as an equal plane.
    Competition may be useful for getting us to pay attention to others merits, Making their ability and function relevant, But it tethers that perspective to an assumed self-interest, Further entrenching self-interest as a universal condition by presenting other as consensual to the arrangement, That they are 'in' competition with you, Rather than just performing upon a neutral plane with possibly random reference to you, Which I would believe to be more accurate of an assessment.

• Winners are more likely to steal

There was research done on this https://www. Scientificamerican. Com/article/how-winning-leads-to-cheating/
    visit the website to see the facts it is truthful and helpful I think, I am writing a persuasive essay about why I shouldn't have to compete. In a competition not all competition is bad but most is and we need to be notified about it

• No it is not good thing

Because it give birth to jealousy in studets. And they become enimies of each other. Everyone in our society wants to become good from other. And they don't think what is good for us insteead of this they keep tryiny again and again to defeat others at any cost. So this is my opinion.

• A Human flaw

Competition against other people when the objective is to promote superiority is a flaw in Human nature and a selfish singular act in general. . . Competition when the objective is to achieve something for the greater good is constructive and can be a collaborative effort. Sport is a disposable pastime often elevated to artificial importance, And exploited as such.

• Sdfgdfg sdf gsfd

Frewgbwsdfghdfgsdsfgdsfgdfsgsdfgsdfgsdfg sfdg sdfgfd sdf gsdfgsdfg s sdfg sdfg sdfg sdf gsdfg sfdg sfd gsdf gsdfg sdfg sdf gdsfg sdf gsdf sd sdfg sdfg sd gsdfg dfg sdfg sfdg sdfg sg fsdfg sdf gdsfg sdfg fg sdfg sdfg sdfg sfdg sdfg sdfg sdfg sdf gsdfg sdfg sfdg sdfg g g g s

• Competition is about Victory and Defeat, Neither yields a fruit worth enjoying.

As someone who has above average intelligence, And is both physically as well as creatively gifted, I have hardly "lost" at anything in my life. I am usually very successful at what I do.
    With that being said, I have never felt any lasting joy, Or fulfillment in my victories. They may last that day, Or the next, But eventually my obsession turns to ensuring that I will always be the best. I live in fear of losing competition, I live in fear of no longer being able to validate myself. My socialization has embedded these subliminal thoughts deep in my psyche, To the point where I often find myself judging others, And de-validating their stances, Because it would differ from my own. This type of close mindedness is a direct result of the competition in our culture. We have all become supremacists of our own ability to power.

I believe the Taoists would say that we have culturally confused the road map, For the road.

I believe that if we can all agree that conflict is a fundamental aspect of existence (outlined by many social theorists), Then we can see how competition is directly related to that conflict.

With that being said, My main point is that competition is not expressly bad, Nor good, But can be bad, And can be good. However, With my experience, Competition has not yeilded much benefit for myself.

However, If I owned a successful company that thrived off of the competition existing in a free market, I'm sure that my opinion would be different. I would see how competition leads to inovation that leads to the ability to improv life conditions for all people. That some people may deserve to have extra due to the amount of time and labor placed into their company or what have you.

The reality is this, If the reason this poll is being conducted is to determine the best course of action for the future, It certainly will not be in going with all the answers on the right, Nor will it be from all the answers on the left.

We need to compromise, And work together, Instead of trying to win.

• I believe not

You are literally throwing kids into a ring of power. You pressure then to win, They have to win. And if you are in a group/team it's even worse. Have you ever been mad at a teammate because they could have won it for the team? Have you ever been stressed out because you don't want to let the team down? By competing in a group you are breaking friendships.

• Competition is human nature, but it the worst side of human nature

There’s no stopping competition, it’s a part of who we are, but it’s the root cause of most problems in society. It’s the one thing Marx forgot to realize when creating his communist utopia, and it ended up turning his dreams into hell on earth. America lives and accepts competition, and it’s why we have so many poor people, both minorities and not, who are treated as second class citizens, and so many rich horrible people at the top. In competition you forget about what’s best for society, the others around you, the enviroment, you only care about yourself or your team, and could care less if the other team and everything else died, as a matter of fact you encourage it because ultimately it’s less competition for you. Some people say money is the root of all evil, and while it may seem like it is, even economics itself is it’s own competition. So I would say, competition is the root of all evil, but unfortunately it’s a necessary evil. Any attempt to get rid of competition would be pointless, and most likely make the competition worse. So is competition bad, yes , but Should we try and stop it, no.

• No Winners, No Losers

Competition relies on a winners and losers system. People win at the expense of other people losing. I believe the winners still lose in a sense because of the stress and suffering they went through to get to the top. Instead of focusing on oneself or a team, why not work together to do something great? A team is always better than an individual. When we rely on a system that rewards winners and punishes losers there is an incentive to cheat. Why not work together so that cheating is no longer an issue? We can all benefit. By having winners and losers we begin to constantly compare ourselves to others. There is an incentive to make sure your competitors don't perform well. By choosing not to compete we learn to accept others and that can make the world a better place to live in.