• It's Healthy And Beneficial For Life.

People can grow more critical thinking, and it helps them think faster and smarter. It also prepares everyone for the distant future, with their businesses. Without competition, everything would be too easy, which is bad for our society. With competition, people can feel a sense of achievement whenever they beat the opponent.

• Competition is needed

Competition, the act of striving to beat competitors or what one has accomplished. We see this throughout the world and frequent in our everyday lives. Competition is very important; allows us to gain strength and build confidence, encourages us to try harder to do our best, it has taken us through history to the advance world we have today.

• Competition is lies within us

Okay let us face it nobody ever bacame known as a genius or became rich by doing the same thing as the other guy. There would be know progress exploration bcause there would be no competion. W would be too busy making sure we dont hurt somebodies feelings. Basically without compettio we would probably still be apes.

• Competition is 100% necessary

Competition is fantastic for everything and the fact that capitalism encourages it is what makes capitalism so effective. By competing against others, we improve ourselves and others, it brings out the best in people. We want to SUCCEED. If we didn't have competition, we wouldn't have achieved nearly as much as a species and our lives would be much worse off. What, if anything, is not a result of competition? Yes, for things like sport and other recreational competition, you should understand that losing or winning does not define you and that you should not let a loss ruin your life. But losing is essential to improving, while there will always be a loser, the human drive to improve is what pushes us forward.

• Competition Lets Us Grow

If you are competing against other people, you are all pushing to be better than those around you and it makes you more creative as you try to think outside of the box to try to get ahead. Also, competition is a part of human nature. All through history people compete and compare against other people.

• Competition is good

It generates challenge. Without any challenge in life, life would be useless. It is because if there is no challenge, people won't be able to acknowledge smart people and also people not as smart which allows people to know what to teach to the students. It is useless to teach what people already know

• Competition makes people rude

Let's say if I play good soccer and the other person doesn't and we play a matach with each other,but the person is older than us.Pretend if the person has lost he will think that you have cheated because he is older than you...How could I lose! He would think."he must have cheated." And then he will start bullying you and other people will laugh at him because of losing to you.And that's why I think that if you compete everyone should come with good attitude....But they don't and that's why I think competition should not be done

• Competition does more good than harm

In early times even if a person use to have higher secondary degree or an simple graduation degree he could easily get into a well serving job like bank, schools and many other.The reason why they use to get jobs so easily was that at those time only a handful of people use to go for higher studies and rest of the other use to get into family business or other occupations like agriculture ect.
    But as time passed people started to learn the importance of education and started supporting their children to go for higher education. Now this created a new problem as at a sudden time there were many people in the market with the same educational qualification and for the same post which resulted in a big problem of how to choose the best candidate for the post .
    And then was the idea of competition came in mind . I feel the competitive exam are a better way to select a person for a particular post, as by taking the exam the examination committee gives equal opportunity to everybody who is with the minimum qualification to appear in the exam .
    And if they are able to get in by these exams they are to face other levels of qualification exams and are eligible to get in. I feel this is the best method by which one can prove itself and the exam taking committee can get waht it wants according to its choices

• Why would people not want competition?

Competition is one of the best things in the world. We could all be sitting in a chair right now, at home, and be lazy and not do anything. It also helps us do work. Lets say that there is a new person working at your job, and it looks like that they are doing a better job then you. You would want to be better then that person in your job. That is competition. If you are in school and there is a kid that says that there is a kid that wrote an amazing paper a day be fore it was due. You will probably go and look at your paper and try to make it better then the other kids. There is another example of competition. There are so many things that people do that involves competition. So the people that say that people say that competition is bad for you. They are probably have some competition in there lives too.

• It makes you shoot for higher than what is needed.

In my personal experience it makes you go for gold. I was always pretty good in school, then me and my friend started competing academically and in sports. Now we're about equal in sports and the lowest grade I have is 98% and highest is 119%. His lowest 99% and highest is 124%

• Competitions are detrimental to the society.

Competition creates winners and losers, Because winners are usually the minority, More competitions lead to more losers in a society and more inequality. Winning enforces positive changes in the brain, And losing does the opposite, Therefore winning begets winning, And losing begets losing. The cause of winning or losing doesn't matter in its effect, You can win by cheating, Luck, Or hard working, You get the positive psychological benefits regardless. For this reason, A society only rewards winners is not just, And the losers become the majority, They are psychologically damaged and depressed.

• A perpetuated myth, Generally provably redundant, An empty concept often filled by personal agenda and insecurity. Not a term worth using.

The virtues that people attribute to competition are by no means exclusive or even promoted by competition. The state generally compels people to as false confidence in their position; their ability, Their entitlement, Their drivers. I'll assume examples of this are obvious.
    If I assume universal values to be that of no harm, No imposition of will or presence etc. Then it seems most important to foster sensitivity between people, Not moral sensitivity but awareness, Paying as neutral and as observational as possible an attention to each other, To ensure, Within the best of our ability, We do not impose upon one another and instead negotiate we world as an equal plane.
    Competition may be useful for getting us to pay attention to others merits, Making their ability and function relevant, But it tethers that perspective to an assumed self-interest, Further entrenching self-interest as a universal condition by presenting other as consensual to the arrangement, That they are 'in' competition with you, Rather than just performing upon a neutral plane with possibly random reference to you, Which I would believe to be more accurate of an assessment.

• Winners are more likely to steal

There was research done on this https://www. Scientificamerican. Com/article/how-winning-leads-to-cheating/
    visit the website to see the facts it is truthful and helpful I think, I am writing a persuasive essay about why I shouldn't have to compete. In a competition not all competition is bad but most is and we need to be notified about it

• No it is not good thing

Because it give birth to jealousy in studets. And they become enimies of each other. Everyone in our society wants to become good from other. And they don't think what is good for us insteead of this they keep tryiny again and again to defeat others at any cost. So this is my opinion.

• A Human flaw

Competition against other people when the objective is to promote superiority is a flaw in Human nature and a selfish singular act in general. . . Competition when the objective is to achieve something for the greater good is constructive and can be a collaborative effort. Sport is a disposable pastime often elevated to artificial importance, And exploited as such.

• Sdfgdfg sdf gsfd

Frewgbwsdfghdfgsdsfgdsfgdfsgsdfgsdfgsdfg sfdg sdfgfd sdf gsdfgsdfg s sdfg sdfg sdfg sdf gsdfg sfdg sfd gsdf gsdfg sdfg sdf gdsfg sdf gsdf sd sdfg sdfg sd gsdfg dfg sdfg sfdg sdfg sg fsdfg sdf gdsfg sdfg fg sdfg sdfg sdfg sfdg sdfg sdfg sdfg sdf gsdfg sdfg sfdg sdfg g g g s

• Competition is about Victory and Defeat, Neither yields a fruit worth enjoying.

As someone who has above average intelligence, And is both physically as well as creatively gifted, I have hardly "lost" at anything in my life. I am usually very successful at what I do.
    With that being said, I have never felt any lasting joy, Or fulfillment in my victories. They may last that day, Or the next, But eventually my obsession turns to ensuring that I will always be the best. I live in fear of losing competition, I live in fear of no longer being able to validate myself. My socialization has embedded these subliminal thoughts deep in my psyche, To the point where I often find myself judging others, And de-validating their stances, Because it would differ from my own. This type of close mindedness is a direct result of the competition in our culture. We have all become supremacists of our own ability to power.

I believe the Taoists would say that we have culturally confused the road map, For the road.

I believe that if we can all agree that conflict is a fundamental aspect of existence (outlined by many social theorists), Then we can see how competition is directly related to that conflict.

With that being said, My main point is that competition is not expressly bad, Nor good, But can be bad, And can be good. However, With my experience, Competition has not yeilded much benefit for myself.

However, If I owned a successful company that thrived off of the competition existing in a free market, I'm sure that my opinion would be different. I would see how competition leads to inovation that leads to the ability to improv life conditions for all people. That some people may deserve to have extra due to the amount of time and labor placed into their company or what have you.

The reality is this, If the reason this poll is being conducted is to determine the best course of action for the future, It certainly will not be in going with all the answers on the right, Nor will it be from all the answers on the left.

We need to compromise, And work together, Instead of trying to win.

• I believe not

You are literally throwing kids into a ring of power. You pressure then to win, They have to win. And if you are in a group/team it's even worse. Have you ever been mad at a teammate because they could have won it for the team? Have you ever been stressed out because you don't want to let the team down? By competing in a group you are breaking friendships.

• Competition is human nature, but it the worst side of human nature

There’s no stopping competition, it’s a part of who we are, but it’s the root cause of most problems in society. It’s the one thing Marx forgot to realize when creating his communist utopia, and it ended up turning his dreams into hell on earth. America lives and accepts competition, and it’s why we have so many poor people, both minorities and not, who are treated as second class citizens, and so many rich horrible people at the top. In competition you forget about what’s best for society, the others around you, the enviroment, you only care about yourself or your team, and could care less if the other team and everything else died, as a matter of fact you encourage it because ultimately it’s less competition for you. Some people say money is the root of all evil, and while it may seem like it is, even economics itself is it’s own competition. So I would say, competition is the root of all evil, but unfortunately it’s a necessary evil. Any attempt to get rid of competition would be pointless, and most likely make the competition worse. So is competition bad, yes , but Should we try and stop it, no.

• No Winners, No Losers

Competition relies on a winners and losers system. People win at the expense of other people losing. I believe the winners still lose in a sense because of the stress and suffering they went through to get to the top. Instead of focusing on oneself or a team, why not work together to do something great? A team is always better than an individual. When we rely on a system that rewards winners and punishes losers there is an incentive to cheat. Why not work together so that cheating is no longer an issue? We can all benefit. By having winners and losers we begin to constantly compare ourselves to others. There is an incentive to make sure your competitors don't perform well. By choosing not to compete we learn to accept others and that can make the world a better place to live in.