Is Counter Strike Condition Zero the best game ever?

Asked by: joegreen233
  • It is indeed

People saying no are just comparing completely different genres. That is just stupid and senseless. If you have the smalles knowledge in gaming you know to separate these things. Counter Strike is indeed the best FPS ever made, or Half-Life if you would say so. Nothing else to add here.

• Is it the best? Duh.

Yes, CS condition zero is essentially a refined CS 1.6. That is what makes it the best game of all time. It is just an added bonus that the game can run on just about any hardware. There are currently no better games in existence. If you disagree, you're wrong.

• No, it's not.

Nope. I can think of at least 100 games that are much better in my opinion than any Counter Strike. I would say that Skyrim, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, all Resident Evil and Zelda games, Final Fantasy 13, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and Portal are all better games. I'm not exactly a Counter Strike fan though.

• No, the best game ever is PacMan.

No, Counter Strike Condition Zero is not the best game ever, because it cannot compare to the joys of watching a fictional yellow blog run away from ghosts on a two-dimensional screen. Counter Strike Condition Zero is just like any other fighting game, while PacMan has some real character to it.

• Counter Strike Condition Zero is not the best game ever.

I like Skyrim a lot more than I like any counter strike game. Counter Strike Condition Zero hasn't even gotten a single game of the year award, so it can't be even considered. You need to at LEAST get game of the year award before being considered one of the best games.

>