• This is a problem

Tech is going to be the future of this world and if bullying is counted as bad, well this is just the same as bullying except it is on computer. As stated before, tech is our future, then if bullying is also be on tech then our future isn't worth living. Bully's have just another way to get people back!

• It is a real problem. A very serious one.

Making a big deal out of one mean name doesn't make sense. If it's one name, it's easy to brush it off and say it was a one-time thing. After all, people get insulted on the Internet every single day. But once it becomes a routine or something that is done to someone by the same person or the same group of people, then it is a serious matter. And it only becomes cyberbullying when it is done repeatedly and constantly.

The Internet was built for easy access to information and for communication. The word 'netiquette' was created for a reason and it's meaning should be something that it upheld by those who use the Internet.

Cyberbullying can lead to depression and suicide and we created Suicide Prevention Lines for a reason yet we say that cyberbullying is no big deal. No big deal indeed. We say cyberbullying is no big deal but we want to save everyone who is suicidal. How can you reduce the rate of suicide when you can't deal with its causes?

• Yes it very much so is.

Cyber bullying is very obviously a problem. With the reliance on computers and the usage of social media becoming more and more widespread and popular, cyber bullying is becoming more popular than normal old fashioned real-life face-to-face bullying. Cyber bullying is easier to do, harder to track who did it, and can hurt very much, depending on if you believe it, or if you ignore it. It is very widespread, for about 43% of kids have been bullied online. Think about that for a second. There are 323.1 million people in the USA alone. 43% of that is 138.933 million people. That is 139 million people bullied online by cyber-bullying. That is a lot more in all the world. NOW do you agree with me?

I REST MY CASE.

• Bullying is bullying!!!

Cyber bullying is just as scary and hurtful to deal with as other bullying, if you are physically bullied there is scars left physically but if you are bullied online there is mental scars left. To me bullying is a subject we are and will always have to talk about. Children these days dont care about anything but being above others and they will do anything (even bully) to get there.

• Of course it is!

Ask yourself this: is bullying bad? If you have any sense, you'd answer yes. Well, guess what? Cyber bullying is, surprise surprise, a form of bullying too. It needs to end.

People that are cyber bullied can get extremely depressed and even kill themselves. And it's not as easy as people claim it is to just turn off the computer or phone and ignore them. Once you start getting cyber bullied, it becomes a part of you and your life. Cyberbullying victims find themselves wanting to know what people are saying about them. They can't help but go online to see if the drama has calmed down. Often they know it won't have, but they can't help themselves.

Come on, people. This is common knowledge. Yes, cyber bullying is a problem.

• Anonymity shouldn't be used as an excuse to offend and insult people online

I feel that a lot of people use the excuse of anonymity to spur out whatever they want to say including offensive and spiteful remarks. Almost every forum I post in, certain people would find any flaw in my post to ridicule me or insult me. Other people are allowing them to do so. Including posts I made when I'm emotional. I'm sorry but this is unacceptable. Bullying in any form shouldn't go unopposed. Forum admins should take an active stance to put an end to this. What if a person is sensitive and is on the verge of suicide? Even something as simple as words can push someone to hurt themselves and it's not a funny matter. Even in the world of internet and even when we are all anonymous, still we should be more compassionate to others.

• Subscribe To PewDiePie (It's free)

Help stop the Cyber Bully known as T-series and Subscribe To PewDiePie. PewDiePie is one of the most original content creators ever. T-series has about 5 channels that feed into its subscription box. Subscribe To PewDiePie Subscribe To PewDiePie Subscribe To PewDiePie Subscribe To PewDiePie Subscribe To PewDiePie Subscribe To PewDiePie

• Most people saying 'no' say 'get off the internet if you don't like it'; I don't think people being dickish justifies kicking 'sensitive' people off.

Really, The internet should be a place in which everyone feels accepted. A place where occasionally, Opinions may clash but people shouldn't be outright bullied by it. "It's all for fun", "It was just banter"- it's not okay if they don't like it, And I think it's up to the bullies to stop, And not the victim to stop accessing the internet that they've the privilege to access.

• Its not as simple as "turning off your computer"

Cyber bullying is a problem that isn't that simple to solve as many people now a days need to have an electronic on them for work or family needs and for especially young people for safety. Hell a good amount of people nowadays have small or full jobs online and can't finacally turn off their electronic.

• Too many people give too much power to strangers online.

Personally, I am not one of those people. However, Kids today are very much a new breed of young adults that have very skewed perceptions of self-worth and how much they really should not care about what strangers think of them online.

That being said, Cyber bullies are just as bad as those who physically abuse and bully and people in general love misery of others, As long as it is not "them".

They enjoy seeing others suffer and they are very quick to follow the herd, Point fingers and even incite for the unfortunate soul to go and kill themselves for being "different". That in my book is the same as pulling the trigger and killing outright.

Cyberbullying is also nothing more than a different version of stalking and the culprits are seriously deranged, Insecure, Small-minded sorry excuses for human beings and I have zero tolerance for them and their excuses why they did it.

• No Its Not

While people probably shouldn't say mean spirited things, they're allowed to say it, and for the argument that cyber bullying leads to suicide, why are you even on the internet if it makes you depressed and why do you give two sh*ts what people say about you. This is literally regular bullying except it's easier to stop and the people can't hurt you physically, just don't go where they can make fun of you or whatever they're doing.

• It's a first world problem

Cyber bullying is a FIRST WORLD PROBLEM. I have been bullied in real life many times and this is much, much worse. If you're forced to go to work or school and you get bullied there, there's almost no escape. You will encounter the person/people that keep bullying you and they will go on and on and on. You cannot run away from real bullying! You cannot back away from it!

But cyber bullying? You can run away from it. If you get cyber bullied block the person that is sending you messages. If they leak inappropriate images, don't be stupid and send them in the first place! You have a choice to go on the internet or not, but you don't have a choice to go to school or work because you have to go anyway.

• Is CyBer bUllYinG a ReAl prObLem?

Why is this even an argument. Like almost all of these posts, just shut your damn device off. Its a simple task, turn your device off. Even better yet, block the person. Thats why websites have a block option. Stupid debates like these piss me off. L l l l

• This is really overworked

This really isn't that big of a problem. Here are multiple ways to stop cyberbullying.
    1. Turn off the laptop.
    It's a computer. You don't need to be on it 24/7. Just go find something else to do. Read a book, go outside, something else.
    2. Block the bully.
    "Oh no! Someone called me a fatty on Twitter." Wait. What's this? A block button? Huh. Well, that was easy.
    3. Ignore them.
    It's the internet. Usually the person doesn't even know your in real life. Who cares if some angry kid from somewhere 5000 miles away from you calls you ugly in a picture. Big whoop.
    4. Leave the site. (temporarily or permanently)
    If you don't want to close your computer, then just leave the site for a while. Just go on a little hiatus. Go do some other thing. If they're still angry at you, then, if you feel like you need to, just leave the site.

Look. I get it that some people are big softies, but if the person is making you feel bad, they probably have nothing better to do. So, just follow any of these suggestions, and you'll never have to worry about trolls and triggered people again.

• Bullying is good

If kids get bullied they probably deserve because they are losers. I agreee with every kind of bullying especially cyber bullying. Kids should constantly feel scared and not wanting to show their face anywhere. I think that cyberbullying is good for child growth. This is why cyberbullying is good for teens.

• No its not a problem

Because cyber bullying is for pussies and plebs how shouldn't be allowed on the Internet if their that soft, and if they cant take a joke they then I don't even know, they probably don't even have friends and also SEND NUDES XD coz why not and my snapchat is hungry_hippo113 and monkey_zolo1234

• Not it's not.

Cyber "bullying" can be easily avoided by three easy methods. The first one is to simply walk away. The second one is to click on that very special button that says "report". The third one is to not have an account in the first place. You have clearly shown you aren't either mature enough or strong minded to be in the internet.

• Turn it off

Block, unfriend, look away, close your eyes, millions of ways to stop it and no physical abuse can come from it... These are fake issues for week people, I've been depressed (Yes the doctor diagnosed me) before and know what its like to struggle with it and I can say with 100% certainty that if you kill yourself because of pixels on a screen than life was going to be to hard for you anyway

• Not by any means.

Cyberbullying is not a real problem. The main issue with people against cyber bullying seems to be that people are being offended. The majority of time, people are joking. Even when they aren't, you still have the ability to not take it to heart and toughen up. Turn off the computer, turn off the phone, go outside, and if you can't do that, grow some balls.

• Just turn off the device lol

If you getting cyber bullied, why keep going back into the site that’s causing it. This happened to me, where several people called me out. It was my fault, but I didn’t keeping going back (it was on Instagram). I deleted the app for a while and didn’t really mention it. This isn’t real life, like at school. If you’re being bullied at school, there’s really no way around it. If you’re being bullied online, TURN OFF THE PHONE YOU MORON IT IS THAT SIMPLE. There are no complications, make it easier for yourself by just not walking into it. It’s like having a hot drink. You’re not forced to drink it immediately. Going back to the site is like taking a sip and burning your mouth. Just stop. It’s not rocket science.

Phoeni says2017-11-14T10:08:28.517

>