• Dance is 100% a sport

Some people may argue that it is an “art,” ballet? Maybe, but DEFINITELY not jazz, hip hop, Acro, etc. In football, all you have to do is move around and catch a ball, and half the time you’re not even touching the ball. Some people say that dance is just moving around, but guess what!! Without moving around, sports like football and basketball wouldn’t even work. Dance is HARD and it takes plenty of effort and hard work.

• Dance is a sport because we put ourselves through both mental and physical exertion, hence why dance is a sport.

Dance is a sport. Dancers have teqnique, flexibility and strength. All football players do is run around and throw a ball. D a n c e I s a a m a z I n g sport and I love it. Anyone that dances would agree that dance is life.

• Because it is

I am writing a paper on how it is a sport and my entire class is agreeing on it dane is a sport so don't arg with me because if you o you super wrong use your brian it is a sport weather u like it or not the end

• Because it is

• Dance is a sport

Dance Is A Sport I looked up the definition of sport and this is what i found, "An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment." Dance is a sport, even if its not like volleyball or basketball it is like those sports in different ways. There are teams with participants. There are competition as well. Many dancers consider dance as a sport. Dance techniques are used in many athletic "sports' like gymnastics and ice skating.
    Report Post

• Dance is a sport

It is a sport because all other sport have the same components. So Dance is a sport in different ways. Also dance is very hard I would know i'm a dancer. You could never do anything a dancer could do. It easy to through a football, kick a soccer ball, shoot some hoops, but can you do the splits can you do 10 different kinds of turns in a row.

• Can you dance?

Half of you will say no.1/3 of you will say yes but really you suck and someone really needs to tell you that.The others are really good and work extremely hard to win at competition.The good dancers can do so many flips and are REALLY flexible,traits that most athletes don't have.Have you tried to do the splits lately? Most dancers have to have JUST there splits to COMPETE. Dancers can do most the things regular athletes do like hit a baseball.EASY PEASY. Now have you changed your mind?DANCE IS A SPORT 110% I am a dancer that sees things equally and I agree there should be Major League Dance if not already.Heck,there is MAJOR LEAGUE QUIDDITCH.OFF OF HARRY POTTER,A BOOK!!!
    Dance is a SPORT!!!!

• Dance Is A Sport

I looked up the definition of sport and this is what i found, "An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment." Dance is a sport, even if its not like volleyball or basketball it is like those sports in different ways. There are teams with participants. There are competition as well. Many dancers consider dance as a sport. Dance techniques are used in many athletic "sports' like gymnastics and ice skating.

• Yo mama !

Because bob doesnt like dancing because bob is fabulous and amazing I am making random words so I can submit this so I can be the one precent that says no because im fabulous I like disneyland because there is no dancing there because there is none im out of ideas

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

>