• Dance is DEFINITELY a sport

Anyone who says otherwise is DUMB! It follows all the qualifications of a sport. I'm a dancer and nobody understands what we actually do in dance, It's not just spinning. We put ourselves through lots of pain. We sand on the very tips of our toes until the skin peels away and we get such bad blisters that we have to go to the doctor. Dance is a sport, And it's time dancers are appreciated for their hard work

• Dance is a sport

Dance is practiced by both men and woman and it follows the classic definition of a sport, “sport is an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment. ” As a dancer you must hone your skills, Much like athletes in sports such as football, Soccer, And gymnastics, On top of this Dancers can compete against each other at events that have specific judging systems.

• Dance is a sport.

Dance is definitely a sport because of how much hard work people put into it. It takes months to get a skill right and years to perfect it. When I used to do dance, I traveled hours away to practice from 5- 11 at night. Undeniably, It is a full sport. It isn't just a sport, But an art. It is a beautiful piece of art then forms a sport. We may not use numbers on our backs and there may not be a ball to play with, But dance IS a sport, And it won't ever not be.

• Its a sport

It requires skill. It is both a sport and a art. You are competing against others just like football and you need all the same things for both football and dance. It requires more skill than football cause in football you just need to catch a ball and run into people where as in dance you need skill, Flexibility and control of your body.

• Dance is 100% a sport

Some people may argue that it is an “art,” ballet? Maybe, but DEFINITELY not jazz, hip hop, Acro, etc. In football, all you have to do is move around and catch a ball, and half the time you’re not even touching the ball. Some people say that dance is just moving around, but guess what!! Without moving around, sports like football and basketball wouldn’t even work. Dance is HARD and it takes plenty of effort and hard work.

• Dance is a sport because we put ourselves through both mental and physical exertion, hence why dance is a sport.

Dance is a sport. Dancers have teqnique, flexibility and strength. All football players do is run around and throw a ball. D a n c e I s a a m a z I n g sport and I love it. Anyone that dances would agree that dance is life.

• Because it is

I am writing a paper on how it is a sport and my entire class is agreeing on it dane is a sport so don't arg with me because if you o you super wrong use your brian it is a sport weather u like it or not the end

• Dance is a sport

Dance Is A Sport I looked up the definition of sport and this is what i found, "An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment." Dance is a sport, even if its not like volleyball or basketball it is like those sports in different ways. There are teams with participants. There are competition as well. Many dancers consider dance as a sport. Dance techniques are used in many athletic "sports' like gymnastics and ice skating.
    Report Post

• Can you dance?

Half of you will say no.1/3 of you will say yes but really you suck and someone really needs to tell you that.The others are really good and work extremely hard to win at competition.The good dancers can do so many flips and are REALLY flexible,traits that most athletes don't have.Have you tried to do the splits lately? Most dancers have to have JUST there splits to COMPETE. Dancers can do most the things regular athletes do like hit a baseball.EASY PEASY. Now have you changed your mind?DANCE IS A SPORT 110% I am a dancer that sees things equally and I agree there should be Major League Dance if not already.Heck,there is MAJOR LEAGUE QUIDDITCH.OFF OF HARRY POTTER,A BOOK!!!
    Dance is a SPORT!!!!

• Dance Is A Sport

I looked up the definition of sport and this is what i found, "An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment." Dance is a sport, even if its not like volleyball or basketball it is like those sports in different ways. There are teams with participants. There are competition as well. Many dancers consider dance as a sport. Dance techniques are used in many athletic "sports' like gymnastics and ice skating.

• It's obviously not a f***ing sport

Honestly its just a huge f***ing participation trophy handed out to little pussies by pussies why the f**k is this considered a sport, Honestly there isn't skill in this f***ing stupid ass "sport" tell me how the f**k spinning in a circle while eating shit will help you in your real life get a f***ing job or something or do literally anything more productive and useful you waste of f***ing semen. Dance should've never been considered a sport it's so f***ing useless and boring all of you should just become functioning members of society you disabled f***ing pricks quit joining dance because you're a dumb bitch who wants support from other dumb ugly bitches.

• No its not

Because bob doesnt like dancing because bob is fabulous and amazing I am making random words so I can submit this so I can be the one precent that says no because im fabulous I like disneyland because there is no dancing there because there is none im out of ideas