• Rebel = commie

Uh rebel = commie tuhrfjksdjehritrdkssfcgjifekwdmlcrje i hate hoi4 rebellions like really now i feel vader he just tried to defeat the bloodthirsty communist rebels
    the rebels didnt choose peace they chose war and they were really unpopular (Duh) rsu3ijeuhrijewheurjsa
    like seriously would you support a stable government or a communist bloodthirsty rebellion

• I am not sure what I would do but I’m going to pick yes and no. I have never seen dark Vader

It is my favorite day because it is my birthday and I am not sure what I want but I’m not going back to this anymore because of this place because it is a good place for us to eat it is the most delicious food ever I will go back for a great place and to eat here again I will definitely go again and I love the atmosphere here and I am so glad that I cannot is the day we go here again and we are so excited about the place I go here again and again to eat it all the way up to eat here again I will definitely go again and again for sure I would definitely go again again if we have a chance we could eat here again and we definitely go here again and eat here again I love to see a place like that here for a long day of here definitely recommend this restaurant for sure but the food was not worth a try I definitely recommend this place to eat here again and again for sure and will be here for sure if I am in a great time and again definitely not a bad choice of

• The rebels sound like commies!

Taking into consideration that the rebels sounds like hippie commies, I would rather take my chances with the empire, Thus Darth Vader is not that much worse than any "hero" in any history book: Genghis Khan was a brutal mercenary, So where All roman emperors, Napoleon, Even Churchill.
    Besides, Everyone seeking vengeance has my sympathy.

• He saved Luke

Darth Vader redeemed himself because he save Luke because the other guy was like shooting lightning cuz I don't know so just stop bullying me please,
    You agree guys 💯% cuz if you don't that's okay so ba da ba ba ba triggered 😂😅💀 Luke I am your father 🎮👾 we like fortnite we like fortnite did I mess up on my sentence me and then I can't even say more stuff
    Chalupa I'm just coming up with food I'm not even coming up with Darth Vader great thing about Star wars anymore I'm getting awkward sorry

• DARTh vader is the best

He is the best, Simply cause he is very good inside. . Thats why he always protected his kids in his way and sacrificed himself for them! A great warrior and Jedi! Just misunderstood cause of his passions and human flaws! Yes he became a “villain” but he was a true used victim. . Such tragic story! I love him wish he had a second chance to show his good side again! Darth Vader is star wArs!

• Don't ignore the prequels.

I agree with some of the points on the opposing side but some people are ignoring the prequels. . . The whole point of the prequels was to show Anakin Skywalker, A faithful knight of the order and how he was slowly seduced to the dark side by the evil Chancellor Palpatine, The future Emperor. In the phantom menace, He was much like his son Luke Skywalker. He lived on Tatooine and even was talented at pod racing and mechanics. In AoTC and RoTS he is the from Luke in that he cares deeply for his family after his Mother is dead and he sees visions of Padme. Then towards the middle he makes a deal with the devil Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and is anointed as Darth Vader. It is even shown at the end of RoTS he is crying over all the actions he has done, But still continues for the love of his wife. Then after he gets badly burned on Mustafar he has to live with what he has done. Luke gave into the darkness when he defeated Darth Vader in RoTJ after Darth Vader threatened to turn Leia to the dark side. Anakin made a deal with the devil, But Luke did not. Either way they both gave into the darkness at pivotal points in the films.

• Trgkl;mvgj4iohbm ktemhktre ketlmbkte

Mtlkr mb t4m ktbm b t rr r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r

• Everybody deserves a second chance.

Although "Anakin" killing Younglings may be frowned upon, In the end as "Lord Vader" a lord Sith, A feared being by many, And a god to the sand people, Even though the galaxy feared him, In the end he redeemed himself of his past. Like most would say "You focus on your future and leave the past behind. "

• In the end, Darth Vader is a hero

Darth Vader is a hero for the following reasons: He sacrificed himself for luke, he spared luke twice, he turned on Palpatine, he felt guilty about Padme,and he returned to the light side after destroying planets for a living,. Thus I believe Darth Vader is not JUST good, but a true hero.

• He is a balancer

He is a balancer. According to jedi code life is unbalanced because of one should be live without passion. He have great passions about life and just because he needs to know dark side of the force. He sacrified himself to give the balance of the force. So he is a balancer of the force he is really a hero.

• Ignoring the prequels

Ignoring the prequels (for obvious reasons) I would have to say that Darth Vader was not a good guy. In the end he is a redeemed villain, but he did take part in the destruction of an entire planet, is responsible for some major suffering throughout the galaxy and murders quite a few people over the course of the trilogy. I think if he didn't die at the end, then he would have to spend the rest of life atoning for his crimes. A mass murderer saving someone's life and saying sorry does not automatically make them good. He is a bit of a tragic villain, but still a villain.

• There is no way anyone can claim that Darth Vader was a good guy.

Vader killed Mace Windu when the Jedi Master was attempting to arrest and execute a man who had begun a civil war with the intent of gaining absolute power; he participated in the massacre of the Jedi order, which led to their virtual extinction, and did not hesitate to kill children; furthermore, he order the destruction of an entire planet and its inhabitants. This is not an exhaustive list. Just because in the end he decided to kill Sidious and save his son it doesn't mean that he was "good".

• Anakin Skywalker is good. Darth Vader is bad.

Anakin Skywalker was a great guy. He followed the Jedi way, hated when people broke the Jedi way, and always put others first. Even since he was a young boy. With that said, he was put through a lot in his life. His mom died, his wife died, he really had no family, he was constantly battling acceptance. Anakin himself was very good. But since he was weak, Palpatine managed to corrupt his mind and turn him bad. So Anakin is good, Darth Vader is bad. It isn't until Luke Skywalker brings the Anakin out of Darth that Darth shows any good. But even then, Darth Vader is still bad. It's just that Anakin was still alive in that dark soul.

• He is horrible

He KILLED CHILDREN! He abused his wife and killed her. Not Raising His Kids
    Killed His Master Obi-Wan
    Slaughtered Jedi Temple on Mustafar
    Cut Off His Son’s Hand
    Tortured His Daughter Leia
    Let His Daughter’s Home Planet Get Destroyed
    Violently Beat Rush Clovis Out of Jealousy
    Destroyed Several Rebel Squadrons
    Made His Son an Orphan
    Killed Mace Windu
    He destroyed planets

• One good deed does not redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness

Return of the Jedi came out before Revenge of the Sith, so Anakin in his first moments of being Darth Vader was not known to the public. After I watched Revenge of the Sith, I concluded that Vader is beyond redemption. He slaughtered a bunch of younglings, almost strangled his wife to death and almost killed his own mentor. Redemption is not an option for that monster.

• He is Evil

Anakin Skywalker was obviously good but with some noticeably flaws early in his life. Obi Wan and Yoda started to notice his impatience and anger in life and quickly predicted what path he could be going down. Anakin slaughtered children and Mace Windu all for his wife. Vader is evil.

• He is a meany

Cause lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l

• Darth Vader is a high ranking Jedi Knight. He stands as one of the most iconic and greatest villains in fiction in general.

One of the major villains of science fiction or speculative fiction as the genre is now known, Darth Vader has had a lot of bad press since the first Star Wars film was released in 1975. But how much of it was deserved? For historical characters are rarely portrayed accurately in films. In fact, the actual portrayal can be very wide of the mark indeed, and if those portrayals are any guide, Vader’s real crime may well have been to lose the war and have his history written by the winners, or rather those who were sufficiently terrified of the winners to lie.

• He slaughtered children...

Supported the use of a weapon of mass destruction to delete an entire planet from the galaxy. Sure he repents at the end of his life, but how many innocent people where caught in the cross fire. How many slave mom's did he kill in his quest for vengeance. He has no code of conduct, and lashes out like a spoiled child at the slightest insult. He was the poster child for "Make the Empire great again."

• He slaughtered children!