Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • I like him cause how could he build four arms with lego?

David Aguilar has four arms the MK1, MK2, MK3 and MK4 so yeah that’s why I think that David Aguilar is clever! When David was born his right hand haven’t fully developed in a way that you could tell that MK0 broke now I don’t really know the name of MK0 but I just call it MK0! .

• No thats a stupid arm

Stupid gross arm looks weird af. He should just go to the arm store and get a new one instead of making a weird lego one. That is literally autistic to use legos for this. Maybe he likes the lego arm because he ccan j*erk off with it or someting but its not good