• I feel, That it is.

I do know it could be dismissed as a credible source, but I feel thaat so many people use it that there are bound to be fact jumbled around in the comments. Even though some things are ridiculous, other debates or opinions are serious. Some of you might disagree, that there are tons of idiots on this site that don't have enough facts, but I feel that this is a credible source

• I'm not a suck up

I don't have much of an opinion but I just want to dis debate. Org because I can. I have never really used it that much but it's just bad. All the people who say it's good are the teachers pets that have no relevance to the world and got picked to go to the school debate.

• Is Debate.Com a credible source?

I would say no. Anyone can just get on and say whatever the heck they wanted and no one can stop them from saying something totally wrong.
    I could get on and say humans are colonizing the sun obviosly that is not true but that is just the same as any other person it is not credible!!!

• J j j

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Dabateff fvv gb

No mk mk mk mk mk mk mk mk m kmk mk m km km km km km km km km km km km k m mm m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Sgjdkhagrf sfgbsrhbt sfhgt

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a aaa a a a a a a aa a a a a a

• Nothing here is good

Nothing here is good to need to know. IT could really start problems in the world. I don't agree with this website at all. It drives this is really insane and it drives me totally really really crazy bad and a terrible website and drives me crazy and iiinnn sane

>