• Most of the time.

Most of the time, it is a good place to debate, sometimes it is for trolls to make debates that are a joke. Sometimes it is just to piss other people off. All in all, it has to do with fun or it has to do with being a serious debater.

• Safe and Easy

It's safe because your not personally debating with anyone that could possibly lead to an unsafe situation. It's also better than just tweeting. If you're like me, to the extent that you just enjoy doing your best to prove a point, then this is a good environment and way to do that. It also could be a possible source for an Essay for school or something similar.

• Debate.Org, a great place

First and foremost, www.debate.org is an ideal place for English learners to write and express their opinions in English. This website is also a great source of knowledge for netizens worldwide. Moreover, this website is also a safe place for people from all over the world to argue in favor of or against a certain viewpoint.

• Yes it is

It just is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is. It is friendly and fun. I can't think of anything to say so good by and good luke and dkjkd.

• It is not

I want to debate that debate.Org is not a good place for debates to occur. The reason this is so, is because debate.Org isn't really a place to debate. Now you may debate and say I am wrong, but my debate is that I am 100% correct, and you shouldn't debate against me.

• No it is not

No why in the world would a site like this ever be good it is boring and and and and and and and and and i cant use small sentences so im just going to keep putting random words in till it is done whya re you still reading you tw

• No it is not

>