• It is enjoyable

You get to hear about other people's views, And I find it fun to compare opinions. Also, It can also turn one's world upside down when someone delivers a really good argument to their opinion. It also helps settle questions that wouldn't be settled otherwise. It's okay if you don't like it, But I do.

• Debate is good for you!

It helps strengthen your mind and teaches you patience and how to talk things through. During a debate tournament, You don't see opponents yelling at each other or being mean. The are talking it through civilly and learning to be respectful when you come to a disagreement. It will help you later on in life when you need to persuade someone of something or when you get in an argument. It helps you to think on your feet. You need to come up with a good argument on the spot sometimes. This develops your social skills and will help you to talk to people. I totally respect the opinion of all the people saying that debate isn't fun. I understand that you might think it is boring. I'm not saying you're wrong or trying to convince you that it is fun. I am just sharing my opinion.

• Yes! Debate is a Fun.

It is a civilize argument between two opposing forces.
    It is a struggle between the two forces, When its come to who can convince the audience with facts and evidence to believe them.
    In the end the both party share fun and leave.
    Debate is about discussing the issue not attacking personalities.

• Debate is interesting

Debate helps you to think and see another side. People who do debate are more likely to see where the other person is coming from. Debate can help you to meet new friends and create a special bond. While simulating your brain debate is still fun because there is always another side to consider and you will never be bored

• Debating is Fun!

It's almost as if it's in human nature to argue a point or belief; whether it be for mental stimulation, fun, or to be recognized and respected. Nevertheless, debating your thoughts to see if your thinking is sound seems to be a fun pastime for people (myself included) i never mean to offend, i simply argue for what i guess you could call "recreational purposes"

• Debating is essential

Debate is essential for progress.
    Not only debating with others, but also debating with oneself.
    Thinking, challenging our own ideas, exploring, trying to get a new perspective will help you understand a problem or a subject in all its complexity. Once you master the complexity, then you become able to build an authentic rational or even personal opinion. You are able to make a synthesis.

I also think that debating injects humanism because it forces us to consider and understand other people's situations, backgrounds, ideas, beliefs, opinions etc.

Debating is annoying if it becomes a simple game rather than a way to observe, listen, understand and solve.

I come from a creative field and I know that if we never debate, ideas stays the same, it's comfortable but never innovative.

• Debating is Fun!

• It is boring

It is pointless and is very boring. All you do is argue about things that are not worth arguing about! This is something that makes you not focus on your work and then your boss might make you fire you πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. So in conclusion,

First, debating is not fun because it is very boring and it is pointless.

Second, it is a waste of time

Finally, debating makes your boss fire you πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Debate is a waste of time.

It is intellectually taxing, better spending all those intelligence in investing in the stock market. Debate wastes time, fun, money and social skills, confining oneself to a small group. When debating competitively, the harms can be seen, a debater will be thinking about debating all the time, always thinking how to debate the motion or so not, it can get addicting, best not to engage in debating

Debate is top addicting.

• Completely 100% boring!

The formats you have to follow make it more boring than watching Donald Trump's son after his Dad became president of the USA. Please I thoroughly recommend you don't do debating. It is a complete absolute waste of your time, and as much as people say it does, it teaches you no life skills whatsoever.
    DON'T DO DEBATING!!!