• Despacito is the best

Despacito is the best Despacito ever. I mean think people, Remember Despacito 2, That was shit, Despacito 3, We don’t talk about it, And it proves that originals are better than sequels, I mean just think for 2 minutes, Lol, Your retarded if you like Despacito 6 I mean seriously.

• Despacito 2 > despacito

Sdjsdhsdjkdhkd dahd dhjadhasd jdhas hasd hjka hjs hsdhaskdha khh sd hs j ha had hak h hhd hsj sd d hsd jd hd sd sdsd sdsdsd s dsd sdds sdsdsd sd sd sd sds dsd asd asd asd asdasd d sd asdd sd d s asdsd s d sdsss d asds s

• Despacito is mainstream

'Despacito' is one of the most popular songs of all time. 3 billion YouTube views, And it hasn't even been around for 2 years. But it's just ANOTHER pop song! Why can't we give other songs a chance? What about alternative music? Nobody bothers with it! 'Despacito' is simply a mainstream choice for people who can't think for themselves and follow the crowd.

>