• As a student taking online learning, I can see that it does not work on a large scale.

Students like me need to be in an actual school building in order to be productive and achieve anything useful. Since my school closed due to Covid, The attendance rate of all of my classes dropped to below 50%. These students are not being adequately educated. Too many students rely on the teacher/student interactions that are greatly lacking out of the school building. Online meetings do not cut it.

• Lacking appropriate computer hardware

People lack computing hardware needed to engage in distance learning. Further, The developing countries in the world often focus on providing food or shelter for their citizens rather than engaging themselves in advancing the wireless infrastructure of their countries. This puts poor people at a great disadvantage and they suffer