In just the first two years of Trump becoming president he has done many more things than Obama has done in his EIGHT years of being president. Here are just a few of the things Donald Trump has done.
1. He got an entire country to denuclearise and stop threatening the world. (North Korea)
2. He worked out amazing trade deals with both Canada and Mexico that helped both jobs in America and America's farmers.
3. The economy is doing better then ever with him in office. (The economy is currently at an all time high).
4. He is able to stand up to the suppressive media forces like CNN and NPR. (The media has never seen anybody like him and they are going crazy because of it).
5. He is handling the illegal immigrants that come into our country by means of climbing over our weak boarder. The illegal immigrants are extremely bad for our country because they both steal our jobs and commit horrible crimes when they should even be here in the first place.
6. He has effectively removed a large portion of the terrorist population and depleted their numbers.
Those are just a few of the many, Many reasons why Donald Trump is a truly amazing president and has brought many fabulous things to this great nation or ours.
Bottom line, The US government should be run like a business and he is the man for the job. Just look at how we have improved since he took office. He has done more in one year then Obama did in eight. He knows what the people want and need not the actors in Hollywood or the insider in Washington. I am looking forward for his second term.
I'm going to start by saying that Donald Trump isn't the nicest guy in the entire world. And I'm saying that as someone who voted for Trump. That being said, The President's job isn't to make you happy. You have the RIGHT TO PURSUE happiness, But, Even in our great country, Happiness isn't guaranteed. In fact, Did you know that the same traits that are found in criminals are also the same ones that drive people straight up the corporate (and political) ladder? Chew on that for awhile.
I will be doing a rebuttal for ‘Can’t think of what he’s done rights’ argument.
1) He has may not created jobs, But decreased unemployment. Plus, Obama did nothing at all.
2) What Donald Trump did, Meeting with Kim Jong-Un, Was thought impossible by many, Yet he did it. This is something that the previous presidents over the decades have tried (or not) to do, And failed. I think you need to be congratulating this, Instead of complaining the glass is half empty. And the Iran comment is an opinion, Not a fact. Trump is for secure borders and safety. Know that’s a fact!
3) And what’s wrong with regulating the Second Amendment? Is that not enough for you? Are you for or against the Second Amendment? If you are, You should not be criticizing Trump for this.
CNN seems to be your go to place to catch up on politics. Have you even seen Trump meeting with international leaders, Or are you still watching the protests they staged in London, Or the videos that liberal news sources crop out to make Trump look bad? And yet again, You still seem to be hanging on to opinion, Like it is the last defense against the truth.
You think Trump is a bad president, But look at Obama.
He deported more than twice the amount of children immigrants. No one spoke out. He has repeatedly lacked proper respect for foreign leaders, (Look it up) and Obama lied a whole lot more than Trump does. He worsened the economy, And made no progress for North Korea.
In conclusion, Trump is not a bad president, And I have pointed out that he is nowhere near the worst. He is simply the most criticized president through the media. Get your facts right.
He has done a large number of beneficial things. Unemployment among minorities is down, economy is booming, Kim Jong Un has been brought to the negotiating table, ISIS is essentially gone, crime rates are down. I personally don't care what some aristocrats in Europe think about the US. He has been far from perfect but overall has performed well as a president. Unfortunately, the left can not look past their dislike of the man like I can, and just look at how he is doing.
He has created jobs, He ended the North and South Korea war, And he's fighting to keep the second amendment. Yet people treat him like the worst president ever to be had. I don't find him as good as bush but if Hilary Clinton became president we would most likely have no guns and many terrorist would be here right now.
I'm not sure if this is a troll debate, but I'll respond as if it's genuine.
First of all - all three of the opinions you express in your initial post are incorrect.
1) He has not created jobs. According to the Bureau of Statistics, there has been no sustained increase in employment since Obama in 2009 (Note: employment rates ebb and flow constantly (https://data.Bls.Gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?Output_view=net_1mth)). However, there is a very real risk of jobs as Trump continues to threaten established trade agreements.
2) No, he has not ended the was between North and South Korea - there's not even been any discussion regarding talks to finally end this war. He has had on-again, off-again plans to maybe meet with Kim Jong-un in Singapore to talk about N.Korea;s nuclear weapons program, but he and his administration keeps saying silly things to make this meeting less likely. Trump has made the world much less secure withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear deal and by alienating traditional allies.
3) I don't really understand your point regarding the Second Amendment - as I don't see Trump so much as fighting to protect it as simply maintaining the status quo. The Second Amendment doesn't currently appear to be under any serious threat.
I'm concerned that Trump will cause significant damage to America (and her allies). He appears to hold friends and allies in contempt and (e.G. U.K., Mexico, Canada, Germany), He shows no respect to international bodies that seek to provide security (e.G. NATO, U.N.), he undermines hard-fought for and effective international agreements (e.G. NAFTA, Iran Nuclear Deal). He doesn't appear to listen to his own experts and advisors. He lies, lies and then lies more (https://www.Cnn.Com/2018/05/01/politics/donald-trump-3000/index.Html).
Even at the most basic level - I believe Trump invites/heaps contempt on the office he holds - and I think this last fact alone likely means he is not a good holder of the office of the president.
Since his inauguration, Trump has told over 3,000 lies (all of which have been verified, link below). Anyone who lies should never be trusted, regardless of who they are, and Trump is a prime example of how we need to hold our public officials accountable for their chronic lying.
Curious as to why someone would ask a "good or bad" question. Then, require Facts...
-- Good, bad, evil, righteous, indifference are all relative terms based on an individual's view point. Therefore, it is impossible at state facts.
-- Facts are objective data.
My opinion is does he have a negative or positive effect on America and the world at large... The Environment? Negative, the highest CO2 amounts ever recorded just happened... The Economy? Too early to tell. Many companies are merging so it requires time. Bilateral deals have not come through. Nafta, European trade agreement have not been settled yet... The Unemployment? Positive. Lowest record... World Issues... To early to tell. Although the world views of America have dropped. They see Germany and China as the leaders now.
He says he did, But he is wasting money on major corporations, And he used his accent in his speech, Also he cut disaster aid, Puerto Rico is in crisis, No electricity, No water, And also no food, So Puerto Rico needs support for that reason, And Trump spend $0 on disaster aid to Puerto Ricans