• Drones are our saviors

Without drones many of the things we do today wouldn´t be possible. You know that carton milk you love? Well drones are the ones tightening the cap. You know the deep fried chilly cheese fries at arbys? Many people don´t know this but drones are working behind the scenes in our everyday lives. I know a lot of you don´t know about this, But I fly a drone to schoole everyday and am quite proud of it

• Drones are the first major technology of the future.

Denying drones is denying the future. A small machine, less than 5 pounds, can go over 40 mph. Is that insane or what?
    Spying can easily be kept in check by doing one of three things.
    One: Have bright barcodes that are scannable by phone. This would make sure that all drones are identifiable, else they can be destroyed legally.
    Two: Have only very specific people put cameras on their drones. So, no bad people going and peeping.
    Three: Regulate drone spaces. If a drone is flying anywhere but there, it goes down. Anti-drone guns and tech is constantly improving.

• A a a

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a aa aa a a a

• I have no idea what im doing with my life

I also like poop- Elaine Lamas
    follow me on instagram: Lamaselaine (look for a profile that is all black, if that dont work then oh well)
    add me on snapchat: elaine_lamas

i like dogs: please dont call the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps call me: 602-489-4895

if that phone number dont work, try me new one

call me: 1800-273-8255 this one will work ALOT but try the first one first

• Drones are the future!

Drones are a new(er) branch of technology, and stopping this innovation will hurt our future. Drones can replace a lot of the business operations that have not changed in over a hundred years. Hobbyist are driving this technology forward. Drone regulation is less of a problem then public awareness. .

• Drones are an advantage for economics and agriculture and security

Drones have been saving people's lives and replanting our forests. All the things our people have done wrong to the environment drones can save and stop. We need to cherish this and except them in the society to be able to advance in technology. This was a really important step and if we back down we may never evolve in technological grounds.

• Drones are good.

They can protect humans from unnecessarily risky situations and keep terrorist attacks within the U.S. from happening. The main objective of the human race is to keep going and not die out. Anything that protects that should be whole-heartily agreed with. While it is true that they could be used in the wrong way, the good still outweighs the bad.

• a good thing

i think that drone technology is a good thing, and that it is a way that we can go over a place and get a real good look at it, with out putting a lot of our men or women in the way of a lot of dangerous different situations

• There's a lot we can do.

Drone technology is a good thing, because it allows us to do so many things. The biggest is that attacks on aggressors of war can become much more targeted, and we no longer have to fly a plane into a dangerous space. But drone technology can also deliver a pizza, or make delivery stops.

• Yes, I think drone technology is a good thing.

Unmanned drones take the risk out of a dangerous mission that a human pilot would have had to face so I think that is a good advantage of drones, I think drones are flexible and silent and can gather information or strike a target with precision, I think overall drones will become the standard in warfare in the upcoming years.

• Drones are bad!

Drones could be used for spying, therefore it invades personal space. What if one dropped and caused damage to a person, house, or animal? Have people really thought about the consequences of using drones? There are many reasons why theyre bad! And if you think they're not, they you should really really think about that

• Scuffed Up Drones

One day outside behind my dads crib, he came back from the dollar store with mountain dew and a Drone. He opened it and it looked hella scuffed my dude, So he started to fly it and then my dumbass cousin came out with his sniper Nerf gun and shot that bitch down in one shot and then my dad beat him later that day..

• Yes they are good and should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum

Should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum should be supported dont let them be banned i like chesse and it is good my mum

• No! Endangerment to other people!!!

Drones are a bad thing, because they end up in other peoples yards. One of them just crashed into a building, just yesterday. They hurt people and invade their space. The people making these drones need to figure out a way to handle it, cause people are getting hurt. Seriously!!!

• No, drone technology could cross the line of privacy.

No, drone technology could infringe the very thin line of privacy and personal space not only on homeland, but also in other countries. Drones could be used more for harm than for good. Drones could easily be considered weapons than they could as advanced technology. Such technology in the wrong hands could cause disaster.

• I Think It's Bad

I believe drone technology is a bad thing. The drone in warfare have already proved to unreliable and unrealistic in terms of replacing humans. I dread the fact that they may one day be flying around our country delivering packages for Amazon. I don't want to see these things everywhere.

• Drone Tech used in war allows for mindless killing

Like the weapons of the past, Machine guns, Bomber aircraft, Drone tech has developed to become a killing machine. However, It can be used remotely, It can kill many people, And often targets vulnerable people like citizens who otherwise would have not been harmed, As the war would've taken place in a zone with two armies, Of people, Fighting each other.

• Terrible horrible drones

Drones invade our privacy. They also sometimes invade into prohibited areas. That is why i say we should ban drones. They pose a threat to national security as terrorists may use drones. By peventing the use of drones we might even be able to save millions. Why do you want to have fun just for a short while. When u can play somewhere else and not die.

• Rip tommy rip tommy rip tommy rip tommy

I had a submirsail drone named tommy. Tommy went on expiditions in the toilet. He was my best friend untill one day a evil sewer crocadile ate him I was so sad I ate 100 balony sandwhiches. RIP TOMMY RIP TOMMY RIP TOMMY RIP TOMMY RIP TOMMY RIP TOMMY RIP TOMMY RIP TOMMY

• Drones are Ai killers

They can spy and they can kill humans by getting hacked and shoot some random black stuff or some bullets to kill us just because this drone. And the drones are even worse than planes cause they can do some things that the big airplanes can do, it might also cause more damage.