• I have several proofs and have and will debate this

If the earth was a ball spinning at 1k mph, one busting another country would only have to get in a helicopter, fly north or south, and land when their destination came to them. If the atmosphere spins with the earth, at what height does this magical event stop? If the astronots left the atmosphere, why didn't they time it right and let the moon come to them? Or other planets for that matter? How did they catch the moon, if it orbits planet earth that is orbiting the sun at 18 miles per second? NASA and every other 3-4 letter government organization are liars. We are coming for our $1 trillion back NASA.

• I have several proofs and I will debate this

• ERTH FLAT dum dum

Erth flat cuz ifloor flat. Not rpund. If erth rond why flor flat? Think about it! If erth round then we fall of erth becuzx the only nonsteep place is antarctica. We fall off southern hemsphere into space!! Think about it!!! If erth not flat. How com water not fall of erth into space? Think about it!! If erth round anmd peopel say it spin, why not fall off in space? Think about it!!! If erth flat, then we are fine, but if erth round and we jump then we fall in area because it spin

• Communism is right

Everyone who isnt a communist is a liar and a stupid human. Communism is a will be the only answer, which tells us that Earth is flat. NASA is full of shit, dont believe in everything that you read. Stalin will guide you through life with the best answer bitches.

• The earth is flat

The earth is flat for many reasons. 1. If the earth is round, are people in Australia no upside down. My evidence to this would be a dank meme that says the Earth is flat because if it was round, why aren't people in australia upside down. P.S. This is for the meme

• Listen to the Facts!!!!!!

This scientific video has all the facts you need to prove that earth is flat and people that believe it is round are all ignorant idiots. Having a fixed mindset will get you nowhere in life, you need to be open minded about things and ready to embrace a new opinion when scientific evidence is presented. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• Yes it is!!

There are countless reasons to believe either one though if you look closely behind all the bullshit and actually look into it you may be surprised at what you find and be astonished. I used to believe it was round as well as you probably do if you are reading this. For one why are they guarding the "south and north poles" there is no reason unless they are hiding something. And for any christian the bible says that god created the firmament and two great lights inside it. I thought the firmament was the ozone layer!? Also have you noticed that most if not all of nasas pictures of earth are photo shopped

• The Earth is most definatly flat

If the aliens did want Earth to be habitable, why does they make it a ball? Dose it make more sense to make it flat? How would things not fall of the earth if it is round? Also it would roll away. Flat Earth makes much more sense. It is obvious.

• Yall autistic asf

The earth is a cube The earth is a triangle the earth is a cillindar the earth is a rombus the earth is a sphere the earth is a parralelegram the earth is autistic the earth is the home for all the autists so the aliens wont even come attack our stupid asses

• The is indeed flat

As extraordinary and improbable as it might seem the earth is indeed flat. People all over the world are coming to this realization not from a purely religious perspective but through scientific methods. It took me several months of research and afterwards several months of deep contemplation. It was hard for me to reconcile what I had learned but the truth is, the earth is not as it has been presented. For anyone even remotely curious please listen to a sermon by Pastor Dean Odle, 'The Dome the Throne and Skyfall'. This truth is too important for you to ignore or ridicule. But, please be warned, once you start down this path your life will be changed forever.

• You guys are 500 years behind in Science

Their are countless simple proofs that the world is round. For example, a person who is on a tall building can see further than a person on the ground. Your long-winded erroneous experiments (so complicated that errors could easily be made) prove nothing. NASA and private space companies have nothing to gain by spending trillions of dollars on conspiracies.

• You have got to be kidding me.

You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.
    You have got to be kidding me.

• Why are you asking this?

This is just about the dumbest argument I have ever heard of. If the world was flat we couldn't have satellites rotating the Earth. We have pictures from the moon, which is spherical, of the Earth that show Earth, like all planets, is not flat. I think that who ever said the world was flat is doing it just to get others mad.

• Please tell me you're joking.

I assume you can see, and I'll also assume you've used a telescope. Look through a telescope on the right night, in the right spot. And you'll spy, with your own delusional eye, a planet. A round one. How could the Earth be flat, if every other planet is round?

• (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) facepalm

Bruh. Seriously? I just can't even. Here's a link instead.

Http://www.Smarterthanthat.Com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/

In the meantime, I'm going to fill up my word limit with facepalm emoticons. For my actual evidence look at the other debate side and look at my reply.

(-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ) (-‸ლ)

• Lunar Eclipse, Moving Tides, Constellation

I don't want to argue about this so here's all my words needed.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.
    Flat earth ignores basic observation.

• Don't be an idiot

If the Earth was flat you would be able to see the Paris city line from New York.

• No weirdos what?

There are pictures from the moon and the space station that proves that the earth is round R O U N D do you hear it Round. I n e e d m o r e w o r d s okay ther I a m done :) ;) :)

• Of course not.

Centripetal force; something very real that we would not have on a flat earth. Also does "flat" imply a two-dimensional earth? Otherwise you'd basically be asserting that the earth is essentially rectangular, or at least weirdly polygonal unless sailing around the world somehow magically leads you to the opposite side of the globe.

Why is this even a question when we know that one can travel east or west, north or south, and wind up in the same spot (i.E. Completing a circle around the world?)

There are people in orbiting the earth who just have to look out the window to tell you how stupid this is.

• Are you serious?

We have pictures of earth.
    We have pictures of other planets.
    It is not scientifically possible for the earth to be flat.
    Someone would fall of the earth by now.
    I'm not going to give you any more evidence, just please go back to middle school, okay?
    Thanks, dude.
    Okay.

>