• Truth needs to be known

There is no reason for the government to watch or hear Americans via cell phones/ computer lenses. This is a violation of our rights ! If the crazies want to be crazy then let them, you cant arrest people for thoughts, that's a violation of our rights as the human race.

• Is this even a question?

If it weren’t for him we would have never known how the government was unconstitutionally spying on US citizens. He’s a hero for risking his safety to be a whistleblower and make sure the American people know what their government is doing right in front of us. There is no argument that can stand easily.

• Edward Snowden is a Hero

Our government has access to thousands of phone records, and large amounts of data from from US based internet companies including Facebook, Google, and Yahoo, and has also broken the fourth amendment of the Constitution. Without Snowden, we would never have known what our government was doing, illegally and behind our backs. Thank you Edward Snowden!

• The future isn't supposed to look like the past.

Sad asdas asdas das asd as asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd sad asd asd as das dasd asd asd s asdas dsad asd asd asasd asd asd asd as d

• Because life is life

Because life is life h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Ththth tb fbnf

Ff ffff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f fff f f f f f ffffff ff f f f f f ff f ff f ffff ff fff f f f f f f f f f f f

hi

• Hi hi hi

I heard that life gets hard when you're older
    And the fun stuff's just for kids
    But what I realize as I grow up
    Is that it's just a hit or miss

So let's not worry about tomorrow-ow-ow, nah-nah, nah-nah
    We all good, baby we alright
    We all good, baby we alright
    We all good, baby we alright
    We all good, baby we alright

How, how you doing? Girl tell me what it do
    I see you with your friends but I'm tryna kick it with you
    Thought you already knew, but you didn't
    I'm tryna roll with you so I can show you how we livin'
    And I been on a mission tryna take you to the dance floor
    We go up like NASA to the places that they can't go
    But what's your name though? Didn't even ask her
    These other girls fake, I see through them like Casper
    Get it, get it, get it

'Cause girl you got me thinking we could really do it
    This could be our chance I don't wanna lose it
    If you don't think I care bout you I'ma prove it
    And by the way, I really like the way you move it
    So let's keep going, don't gotta stop
    Please don't worry about tomorrow, we just live it up
    I know that there used to be girls in the past, but I forgot
    Now you the only one all up in my thoughts

And the fun stuff's just for kids
    But what I realized as I grow up
    Is that it's just a hit or miss

We all good, baby we alright
    We all good, baby we alright
    We all good, baby we alright
    We all good, baby we alright

What you thinking? I think I need some Blues Clues
    Losing my mind just to make sure I don't lose you
    So please just let me know, my heart's a metronome
    And if it stops beating then that means I'll let you go
    And now you know I'm glad I met you though
    Because the second we connected, girl, our love is so electrical
    And yeah, you way above the typical
    So come with me and we can make it 'cause you never know
    Get it, get it, get it

• Yes he jhn gjoiulhg

Yguy8ygtfcghyuihyfdcgxyhujhygfdgyhuijhuigytgdyhuijuhiygtyuit gg g g v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v sjhv sauh re8yqfg ruifgsdiuhgvfsdiuhyg siv gds gvg vgvgvgv gv gv gv gvg g v gvg g vggvg gv gv g vg g vg vg

• Right thing to do

People need privacy. The government works for the people. Government may need privacy (keep secrets) in order to do a better work for the people. Total governmental transparency for its constituents would defeat this purpose, so "the law" is the only bridge between the people and certain governmental agencies activities. If the law is not being followed, then people may end up with a unbounded group of people that are essentially dictators, warlords. The opacity cannot grow darker so that the law is neglected. Snowden rose awareness to this problem.

• Snowden did his best

Snowden saw an illegal and unconstitutional act happening by a government that thought it was above the law. He was scared, as all of us would have been, and he knew that if he legally reported it, he could be silenced, and it could all have been covered up. Though he did not handle the situation perfectly, and committed treason, I would really like to see someone state better option that lacks the danger of cover up.

• Nonononononono nonon nonon

Edward Snowden is a traitor

There were many channels that he could have gone through; he could have contacted his admin, or have written to a congressman. I disagree with some of the things in the PATRIOT act, however he did betray his country. If he thought what he did was correct, then he would have assumed that if he was taken to trial, he would not have been tried; however he did run, and is now saying that Obama is a lizard person!

• No no no no no no no no no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ! ! ! ! ! ! ! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Not a hero

He claims to be a freedom fighter, but then he releases government secrets which are put in place to keep us secure, then hides in Russia... A man looking for freedom hiding in russia... Ironic isn't it? He comprimised the security of the american goverment to make a point about how we are being spy'd on. Sure he did the right thing, but at least he could have done it in a less revealing fashon that comprimised the american security agency and their secrets. We want to be private yet we expose others

• This non-hero claims to be a hero but doesn't even wear a cape.

Snowden claims that his actions were executed for the betterment of the American population. He states that the exposure of the confidential information was liable to public scrutiny, and too many decisions were made "under the table". Typically, one would agree. Government actions are meant to protect the people, and thus, they should be shared with said people. But in this case, such information compromises national security and should never have been released.

• I think he meant well, ideally he is right, but his actions were misguided.

We live in world so totally different than anything in the past. Trying to be proactive rather than reactive is in the best interest of everyone.
    9/11 changed the way we see the world. But even with all of the information we have, as in 9/11 they were asleep at the helm.
    It will never be 100% due to human error. But vigilance is key.

• Not a hero in my limited knowledge of the facts ...

Snowden broke the law and has placed America in harms way by his revelations. I for one do not know if all I read/researched is completely true, however I believe I was safer before this came to light than I am today. I want to believe that our intelligence gathering has to be in depth to keep America safe and if that means sifting thru our emails, phone calls, social media posts then I am fine with that. If you have nothing to hide and you are truly doing nothing what does it really matter? Video surveillance I have a problem with ANYONE coming in my home. My family is scared to me and to that I say, "Don't Tread on Me." My only hesitation is why hasn't the government put up a public display allowing those to come forward like Snowden. Wouldn't that clear all of this up?

• He is not a Hero

A lot of people will say that Edward Snowden is a patriot or a hero, however this is simply false. By revealing the information that he did, he put the U.S. at risk. If he had really thought that what he was doing was right, then he would have stayed for trial instead of feeling to Hong Kong and then Russia. Has it not occured to any of you that there is a reason that Russia granted him political asylum. He was entrusted with U.S. secrets and he broke that trust. For those of you that say that people should be able to know what he released, its simple. If you are not a criminal, if you are not doing anything illegal, then what do you have to worry about!

• Edward Snowden is a traitor

• Nope hes not

Hes no hero but he's not a traitor a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Maybe a Russia/China Hero but definitely not an American Hero

Whether or not you like it the government will collect information however they damn well please and I give 0 fucks how they do so as I am not breaking the law. The only people who think this guy is a hero are criminals. There is nothing this guy did that benefited me, in fact he put my life in more danger by revealing American secrets that our government trusted him with. There is a reason he is pardoned in Russia... If you people are so blind as to think the US is the only country spying on their citizens then you have no understanding of how the world works. Snowden is a coward, a liar, and he disrepected his own nation. He is in no way a hero by any standards.

>