• Eevee is a very cute

I think eevee is cute and less popular than pikachu it deserves more followers and look at the cute eyes. Also it has eight evolutions and the pikachu only has one. Eevee is Harder to find. Eevee knows how to use dig and stuff like last resort And can beat ghost type Pokémon if it knows bite.

• Eevee is way better!

Eevee has more evolutions, Is fluffier and is just so cute! Pikachu is an overrated electric mouse in my opinion. Eevee can learn more moves in Let's Go and you get more clothing items if you choose Let's Go Eevee. With all of that, Who wouldn't want to choose Let's Go Eevee?

• Eevee is cute

Eevee is fluffy. . . . And it isn't a rodent. And it evolves into something useful (Sylveon, Umbreon etc. ) while Raichu is actaully useless. (It also can Dynamax, Recently) and it is fluffy! I wanna hug it LOL I love Eevee because it evolves into something better than what pikachu does. (Raichu. Yuck. )

• Eevee Is better In quite a lot of ways Then Pikachu

Eevee can Evolve more then any other Pokemon, With all those Eeveelutions, How Long will It take for you to be able to Take down any trainer In your path? You'd have an Awesome Team! It would be a breeze to Defeat all the gyms and the Elite Four, Not to mention the champion!

• I like pikachu

Pikachu is a more known pokemon in the series of pokemon + pikachu being the main pokemon means more popularity and in the books too pikachu is also there in all 7 regions pikachu has been there unlike any pokemon we know of making sense pikachu is a well known pokemon. Eevee is a good pokemon too but where you most likely find eevee in the series is the kalos region because ash meets Serena the Pokemon trainer who has eevee who soon evolves into sylveon with their friendship and bonding but as we all know people prefer Pikachu better than eevee. Even in the books you don’t see eevee very often in the books for there is no reason for eevee to be there unlike Pikachu who needs to be there because of the main events of the story.

• This is very tricky

I love them both, But In terms of popularity, Pikachu takes the cake.
    In terms of strength and who'd win in a battle, Pikachu would win since we all know Pikachu is an electric type and Eeevee is just a normal type. Of course Pikachu wouldn't be able to beat Eevee so easily if Eevee evolved into one of it's evolutions. Pikachu most likely would lose. In terms of being interesting, And uniqueness, I'll go with Eevee. Eevee can evolve into various type of Pokemon, That's a plus. To conclude, They are both awesome but I like Eevee a bit more just because it's one of the most unique Pokemon. Everyone already loves Pikachu (well most people for the most part) that's an undeniable fact. It's one of the main character's pokemon. And 9 times out of 10, When someone is asked "who's your favorite pokemon? " they say Pikachu just because it's Pikachu. It's only fair to let other pokemon shine. And Eevee is a great pokemon, One of the most unique ones ever.

• Eevee is much better than pikachu

Eevee has much more opinions for evolution then pikachu, And for most you don't even need a stone. If you have a certain preference for or against a type you can breed an eevee to correspond with any members of your party. With 8 different evolutions and different stats for each one your party will be perfect in no time!

• Competitively yes, Everything else, No

If you had to choose between Pikachu and Eevee in a pokemon game you should go with Eevee since it has more evolutions. But when it comes to everything else, As in is Eevee cuter than Pikachu, I say no and no pokemon could ever replace Pikachu as the mascot of pokemon

• I like pikachu better i think i said on wrong side

You know how i said: I like pikachu Pikachu is a more known pokemon in the series of pokemon + pikachu being the main pokemon means more popularity and in the books too pikachu is also there in all 7 regions pikachu has been there unlike any pokemon we know of making sense pikachu is a well known pokemon. Eevee is a good pokemon too but where you most likely find eevee in the series is the kalos region because ash meets Serena the Pokemon trainer who has eevee who soon evolves into sylveon with their friendship and bonding but as we all know people prefer Pikachu better than eevee. Even in the books you don’t see eevee very often in the books for there is no reason for eevee to be there unlike Pikachu who needs to be there because of the main events of the story. Thats very true and is true so pikachu wins

• Toto Africa Lyrics rule them all

I hear the drums echoing tonight
    But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
    She's coming in, 12:30 flight
    The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
    I stopped an old man along the way
    Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
    He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, It's waiting there for you"
    It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
    There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
    The wild dogs cry out in the night
    As they grow restless, Longing for some solitary company
    I know that I must do what's right
    As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
    I seek to cure what's deep inside, Frightened of this thing that I've become
    It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    Hurry boy, She's waiting there for you
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    (I bless the rain)
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    (I bless the rain)
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    (Ah, Gonna take the time)

• It Depends On The Trainer

Sure, Eevee has more evolutions. Cooler ones at that. However, What if your Eevee saw a courier? We all know that dogs hate couriers and may bite them. The couriers, In turn, May file a lawsuit and you will be homeless and broke. Worst of all, You may lose your Pokemon training license! All because you didn't choose Pikachu! :(