• Same as ghostrecon

"Feminist might be useful in the past century where human rights weren't being recognized as much as it is today. In Today society, I believe in almost nearly all over the world, we already have equal right . There is no need for fighting equality.The perception that women are less equal nowadays than men is simply a myth. Women nowaday can vote, go to work, have education, being protected under non-discriminatory law and many other rights that men do not has.

I am really sick and disgust about the third wave feminist spewed out their most ridicilous theory about gender wage gap. This theory has been disapproved by many economist and studies and there is no logical behind. The gender wage gap is very narrow between men and women and even there is a little difference it has nothing to correlated with discrimination. Women earn less because they work less harder than men. That's it.

Many many more theories that the radical feminist has spread their lies all over the world. They also indiscriminately accused men as sexist,pigs,and ruthless people eventhough it's not even true. And some of them post killallmen # hastag on social media advocate for killing 80 % of male population,

Feminism should be banned. It's as worse as the nazis. They should not only be banned but also executed and be burned at stake !!!"

• There is no fight for equality in today society

Nowaday feminism is not about achieving equality between men and women. It's more likely that they want women to have more privelege and rights by undermining men. Your goal is not truly about achieving equal right if you only concern on yourself. The perception that women are less inferior over men is a myth. Nowaday women and especially in the first world many of them receive so many rights that men don't even have.Feminism had never concern about on other groups that suffer from discrimination for many decades as well such as (LGBT,disabililities,black people,jews.) And the radical feminism also discriminate against gays and transgender.

And lastly i dispute most of the feminism perception and here are why .

1 # Myth women earn less than men because they face discrimination at work
    rebuttal : This theory has been disapproved by many economist and studies because of lack of evidence and logic. Even is the wage gap between men and women is proven to be true, but the reason behind has nothing to correlates with discrimination. Women earn less because of occupation they chosen,education,work less hours and other factors.

2# Myth women are the only one who being stoned when commit adultery
    rebuttal : In many muslim countries adultery is a crime punishable by death but there is no distinction whether it is btw ethnic,sex,religion,age or whatever anyone can be sentenced to death. And the stastic prove that men are being stoned as frequent as women when they commit adultery.

3 # Myth Only women are the victim of rapes. And men are rapist.

Rebuttal : This is the most ridicilous and retarded argument ever. Men can be victim of rape as well as women.

4. # Myth Women receive less education than men

rebuttal ; No.It's not true. Men and women in today society have equal right in gaining knowledge and education.

5. # Myth Women are more likely being victim of domestic violence than men

rebuttal : there is no stastic evidence that proof this.

6. # Myth Only female genital mutilation that cause a lot of suffering to women and girls.

Rebuttal : No boys has their penis mutilated as well in some countries such as jewish where it's mandatory for them to do it.

There are actually more myth from feminist but these are just some few examples.

• The third wave feminist is especially harmful and totally unnecessary

Feminist might be useful in the past century where human rights weren't being recognized as much as it is today. In Today society, I believe in almost nearly all over the world, we already have equal right . There is no need for fighting equality.The perception that women are less equal nowadays than men is simply a myth. Women nowaday can vote, go to work, have education, being protected under non-discriminatory law and many other rights that men do not has.

Feminism should be banned. It's as worse as the nazis. They should not only be banned but also executed and be burned at stake !!!

• It does more harm than good

Feminism is not only harmful to men but women as well it teaches women that they don't need to improve and they should be loved just because. This makes women think they can be jerks and still get along fine and find the little things offensive. This is a problem because we should be helping the actually oppressed women in the middle east and such

• No longer needed.

Women have had equal rights for a long time. If they are ever treated unequally, they have every right to get the matter corrected. They are fighting for something they already have.
    Are women less represented in many fields? Yes, but that could be for any number of reasons. Many women may not want a factory or salary office job. Believe it or not, many women prefer to be homemakers or work part time so they have more time with the kids. In some fields, fewer women may be able to perform certain tasks. Men tend to be stronger and have better spacial awareness so better suited to areas with those needs.
    Do women tend to get paid less in certain jobs? Yes, but that too may be for other reasons. I am all for equal pay for equal work but that goes the other way too. Equal work for equal pay. If your less able to perform a task, your pay should reflect that ability.
    Thing is, many feminist expect places to pay women the same amount even if they are less qualified or less able.
    Just because your don't get paid the same or are not promoted does not mean your being discriminated against. A while ago, I trained a guy to perform the same job I did. About a year later, a supervisor position opened up and both of us applied for it. I was shocked that he got the promotion and upset about it for some time. I had assumed it was because he spent so much time kissing up to management. After all, I had seniority and even trained him. It was only later on that I realized that he probably had more past experience as a supervisor and that was the real reason.
    This is not saying that some women are not treated unfairly. I'm sure it happens, but you already have legal paths you can follow if you believe that is true. You have nothing left to fight for.

On a side note: I think it's so funny that Hillary Clinton is heralded as a feminist even after it has been showed how she has enabled men who have a history of sexual harassment.

• Yes they are a witch

Feminism has never been concern on other groups. They only care about themselve. If you compare them to nazis that's a good comparison because they share similar view and perspective ( well maybe not as extreme as nazis but similar) . But from my perspective women aren't less inferior than men at all on the other hand they even has many right that men don't. Here are some shocking facts about discrimination against men in society that only a few people have heard of :

1. War : Men,not women fight and die in battle while women sue the taxpayer when they have their butt pinched.
    2.Workplace fatalities : Men account for more than 95 % of workplace fatalities.
    3.Jury bias : Women are acquitted of spousal murder at a rate of 9 times than men
    4.Court bias : Men are sentence 2.8 times longer women for spousal murder
    5.Justice system bias : Even though the amount of the average child support payment due from women is half the amount due from men, and even though women are twice as likely as default on those payment, fathers are 97 % of child support prosecution.
    6.Child custody : women receive custody of 92 % of the children of divorce and illegitimacy and men only 4 %
    7. Income : Men constitute 60 % of workplace hours, work longer hours, work harder and are more qualified rarely file sexual discrimination or harassment lawsuit.

I guest there are more points that men face many discrimination in today society. Simply it's truly time for some common sense for feminism. MEN FACE DISCRIMINATION AS WELL 1!! AND YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM.

Feminism truly need to be imprisoned before they infect us with all of their bullshit !!!

• Feminism is a big destruction to our society

The whole propaganda of feminism should no longer be allowed to disseminated. Every time i heard on media complaining that women are being discriminated against,women do not have equal right, women are being violently attack ,blah blah blah blah blah. JUST STOP !!! SHUT UP !!! It's really piss me off to hear this all the time everywhere on newspaper,magazine,internet,etc..)

I agree with both stephannoi and ghostrecon argument. THANK YOU so much that you guys point out important facts and make such an good argument. At least it make me feel happy that at least someone can think rationally.In today society gender inequality is simply a myth. Ofcourse men and women are different but because they are born different. But to say that because they are born unequal that doesn't mean men has superior right over women. That's just not right and it's really idiotic to say that.

• No, Beayse men have psower

, Mem haaace a;l pow4r4t brfvayusr nevwer ind the factb thatmen get rped more and i want women domincaneee but wustrbrtv. Fmeineinfd sgiyht for ewehj, Wdamm rihytts yah right likl the men knwp whywatervt is fopgnhk 0pjjm wnf sghiut on flaf d;jg eraiughw®ªgvajrfnrgijqegouqbwr pgoiah gpoerih iero ughotuge4g yerh f bvck j v cv m vc vc vc. Sorry a feminist slammed my face onto thye keyboard jefN BQEWFLeGwegrl hgaeryli viarhe gyaiorhg;iag a oies h re topeugeoigaru jsthrth str htrs ybhtrehetr

• I'm torn between both sides.

How feminism SHOULD be is something that is not harmful. Equality should be enforced for everyone and everyone deserves an equal chance. However, in modern times, the word has become corrupted to an ugly idea. It has turned to shaming men and attempting to put men underneath women and telling men to be shameful of their gender. I believe in gender equality, not gender superiority either way.

• Of course not.

Why do you believe you are here to ask that question? I assume you're looking for comments. Hopefully you get something worthwhile. But yes, feminism is important because women have been oppressed for a very, very, very long time, if not since the dawn of the species. Only within your mother's generation have things started to change, and it still has a long way to go. That's pretty incredible if you give it some time. And that's in the Western World. Women in the Eastern and Middle Eastern World are treated like garbage, where it's a crime to be a rape victim. It's up to the males of our society to stand up to this bullshit so things can change.

• People are stupid

Feminism is not a hate group. I am a true feminist. Meaning that I stand up for women's rights and I stand up for everybody else. People think women should please men, but that is not why we are here, we are more capable of a lot and we just want people to know it. And as a feminist I fight for transgender women also. And feminist recognize that men face problems to, because in society men are taught they have to be "manly" and they have be strong and can never cry and all that other stuff. Feminist is different from white feminist. And all you people call feminism a hate group are just afraid of women ever being more than just housewives, you hate the fact that we are strong and smart

• I support feminism

Just a quick statement, But why would you be against the fact that women are not afraid to stand up and fight for equality and their own rights? They are doing us all a favour by giving both genders an equal chance. Yes, There may be some myths about the " gender wage gap " but that doesn't men that men are totally innocent. Women are still getting paid an average of 244 dollars less a week and that more than enough to put some women into debt, And living in poverty.

• Feminsim is needed

Of course not. Feminism is not harmful to society as women must be allowed to go out and stand up for their rights, And fight for equality between the genders. I'm not afraid to call myself a feminist either. I absolutely support the fact that women are not afraid to stand up for themselves, As everyone deserves an equal chance. I have had a personal experience with the " gender wage gap ", As my guy best friend and I began working at the same job, As a way to stay in contact and as a little bit of fun. I soon discovered he was getting paid more than me, Even though I covered quite a few of his shifts. So for your information, The gender wage gap is a real thing because women do work their asses off for money and a good life. Everyone must have an equal say, No matter the gender, Age, Sexuality, Or ability to contribute in society.

• The Wise Men

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvina_Reynolds

>