• Equal rights not only for women, But also for men, Too

Feminism by definition, Is the want for equal rights for both gender on economically, Politically and socially. Those who portray themselves as "feminists" who hate men, Discriminate them and act superior to them are not true and honest feminists. They dirty what real feminism is, And their actions led the word "feminism" synonymous to "man-hating".
    I am a feminist, And I can say that I am quite disappointed how the radical extremists led society to hate feminism. I do not hate men, And i see that they need rights too. Men stereotypically or assume that they should never show any signs of weakness for it will make them less than a man. Because they cannot seek help for their mental issues, Suicide is the biggest killer of men.
    Women and men are equal and they should be accepted anywhere as a human being. Why should we have to discriminate one side of the gender for what they are? We do not need men's rights, Or even women's rights, But human's rights. And that's why I believe we need feminism.

• Continuous battle is always the only way to progress

Things take forever to change and it’s an uphill battle all the powers that be refuse to relinquish power / of course it’s normal animal hierarchy though things have gone extreme too much ranting and raging from both sides which just seems to be an alienating influence it’s always best to come to a middle ground just as black racism gay Rights etc two step forward/ two steps back but one must never give up

• Yes it is necessary.

Personally, I feel really tired when i'm walking at The street and then someone peter's me, And in The whole cases who has made this action was a men.

All i know is that i don't want The "fake feminsm", The feminism that is losing the principal goal (respect and equality, Not like a man or woman, Just like a societ

I don't know about you but i want this society more educated, With the women, Because always, When a Bad thing happens with one with us we always are fault, Because we have The entire responsability by the travel (if we are traveling alone), With the Uber (if we are alone or the hour is not "Good" for a "Good" girl, Etc.

My point ls that i know that we have a Lot of laws but why have we this "Freedom"? If Tomorrow someone could rape me, Take me or in The worst case. Kill me.

I wonder if we could make a better place for The Tomorrow, For our childs, Our future generations and the most important. . To us.

Maff N. Lagunes

• Equality for everyone

I'm no expert but I think that if we have done a really good work giving women the same rights as men, There still many things to do. The fight is not over yet.
    Also, It seems to me that one part of that part that still being completed, Is to remove from men that image of "macho" they have and in many cases it stops them to speak out in a situation of abuse for example, Because when men say that the one who attacked them was a woman, People stigmatise them of weak because they couldn't defended of a woman.
    I think is reasonable to asume that this kind of situation is that double of worrying. For one side, The stigmatization of men, And on the other hand, Women still being seen as the weak gender.
    In order to this, Am I wrong when I say that there's a lot of work to do and put this into an end?
    Romina Cardenas.

• Not just in America, But in many other contries of the world

Personally, I feel that feminism is something that everyone
    needs to understand what it means so we can all help.
    We think mostly that's only a women movement, But its not, We don't see it. And its more common to see no equal rights on the women all around the world and I'm no expert, But I think that we need to change the way we see women and men all around the world, We need equality, Because we are the ones who get discredited because of what we are and its not fair. It seems to me that it is needed but not just in America, Feminism its not destructive at all it will help us to evolve. We are used to se the "man" world but when is it going to be "everyone" world! We were meant to help each other and create a better world, Not to be just one of us with the better things. I wonder if the world were ruled bye women and men as equals, How many things would be different now days?

Posted by: GICM
  • Yes ish ish

I don't fully agree with the title feminism however i like what they stand for. Ever since American independence Sexism has always been a problem. And now with sexist, Racist Trump feminism is excatly what is needed to give people anti-sexist thoughts and show them how women are being effect by Trump.

• Aún es necesario y lo seguirá siendo por muchísimo tiempo más

Los avances que se han hecho son muy mínimos en comparación con toda la injusticia que existe, Y no solo hablo de las injusticias hacia las mujeres, Actualmente hay miles de hombres que se sienten oprimidos por el sistema, Está es una lucha de todos, Aún hay muchas cosas por hacer, Una de esas es acabar con esa especie de rivalidad entre hombres y mujeres, Aunque suene infantil está muy presente en nuestra vida cotidiana y si no lo resolvemos y no tenemos empatía los unos por los otros no podremos avanzar nada, Invito a todos (incluidos a los hombres) a investigar sobre el tema y unirse a esta lucha, Por nuestros derechos y nuestra libertad

• Feminist good god.

They're destroying this country, Along with black lives matter and every other negative idiotic group in this country. Why can't we all just get along and not everyone get so darn butt hurt all the time. Quit being so childish and look at the big picture here. If you guys I mean girls or whatever ya'll are would quit getting so offended by everything. This country would be a lot more great

• Not needed in America anymore

Feminism today is needed in the middle east and places around the world where women are legitimately oppressed. They already have equal rights and equal opportunity in America, So it should spread to other regions of the world that haven't been blessed with our freedoms. In some countries, Women are treated horribly and have little to no rights. That is where it is needed.

• Not needed in America anymore

• Not necessary in today's society

Women have all the rights they need already what else could they possibly be fighting for this isn't the 1920's anymore. Women aren't oppressed in America they just want to feel like they are so they can stand up for absolutely nothing. The last place on earth that needs feminism is America.

• If they can actually tell what's the issue. .

The issue shouldn't be "man spreading" (aka. A man taking to much space in a seat) or "public air con too cold for women" or "taking statistic of all the male and female average income and women gets 23% less while ignoring the fact that they choose to do easier jobs. Feminist should be sent to middle east so they can rape you at 6 years old and stoned you to death.

• Cultural anarchy expressed

Feminism is nothing more than a destructive course of breakup of society and how it functions. Feminism did give women the ability to have a voice in society but the movement has been hijacked by radicals who want nothing more than destruction of family values. The woman's role was never just that of giving birth but more than that. The role of the woman as educator for her children, The continuing of moral traditions and values, Expression and nurturing of family life has all been destroyed by what it today called feminism.

• Not in America, But in other parts of the world

A lot of Americans don't realize how privileged they are. And that's true for feminism. I'm a girl. I'm allowed to go to school, Have a job, Vote, And have a voice in the world. Step into a third world country and its an ugly world for girls. You get married off early, Don't get educated, Don't have many rights and don't have a voice. My grandma was one of them. She grew up in India. She never went to school and can't speak English. She's fortunate to have family in the US. We have what we want in America. We don't need feminism here. We are allowed to express opinions like these on the internet. The third world countries are where it is needed, Where girls have no rights. They need help, Not us.

• Name 1 right that a man has that a women doesn't

Men and women are already equal. Humans are sexually dimorphic which means that men and women are different and have different sex-related characteristics. Men are better at somethings than women and women are better at somethings than men. Currently, Feminism in the US has devolved to combat "Man-spreading", "Man-splaining", "Sexist airconditioning", Etc. Regardless of these "injustices", There are actually areas in the world where women are treated like second-class citizens like in middle eastern countries.

• They are equal

Under the law for a long time. If they think they have been treated otherwise, They can seek legal restitution. This does not mean they will get win the case tho. See, Often, People may think they deserve something (promotion, Raise) but actually don't. I am all for equal pay for equal work but that goes both ways. Equal work for equal pay. If you can't perform the job as well because of physical or other reasons, You don't deserve the same pay.

• Not needed in America anymore

>