• Ye ye ye

Alright alright alright alright alrightalright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alrightalright alright alright alright alright ok just do it make your dreams come true
    who need to live school is better than your health
    who cares about health anyways when you can learn
    who cares about life

• Sleep is for the weak

Sleep is for the weak, finishing homework is important. They say you should time your stuff more carefully, but things come up. And teachers expect your work to be done, with no excuse. I am one who would rather not have sleep, or a few hours or minutes to sleep rather than receiving an F. I only get a few hours of sleep, I have tons of homework, and studying but still get honor roll. But it costs me my sleep/health. But I must get good grades and pass. Teachers put a lot on us and its best not to fall behind.

• Yes, responsibility is key.

Yes, finishing homework is more important than sleep, because students need to learn to follow through on their commitments. Part of going to school is learning how to juggle multiple commitments in order to make sure that all responsibilities get done. Students should learn they have to finish their work, whether they are tired or not.

• Sleep Debt Exists

If a person stays up and finishes their homework on a school night, That's completely fine, Since it helps them pass their classes. They should catch up on that lost sleep on the weekends. The concept of sleep debt is that you can catch up on lost sleep. Not by one long sleep but by maybe tacking on a one or two extra hours over the weekend.

• If I don't do it, than how will I graduate?

I stay up late every single school night, and weekends more often than not, trying to finish my homework, usually getting 2-5hrs of sleep per night, though all-nighters are not too uncommon. Even with all these efforts I'm still only scraping by, since the majority of my grade is homework, but it's worth getting one less lecture from my parents and teachers about not finishing my work.

• It’s a hard choice but I’d finish my homework.

For me, if I don’t finish my homework it leads to mental breakdowns from a overload of stress. If I get up early or stay up late to do homework I always know that I’ll have the weekends to catch up on sleep. If I don’t finish my homework I don’t have the weekend to catch up on that. Right now my sleep schedule is 5-8 hours on school nights, but at least 8 hours on the weekend.

• There is usually No choice.

I have no choice. I get home from practice at 6:30, and work solid until 1 to 3 AM, only to wake up at 530 to do it again. This is not for attention, it is a warning. If you live in the Bryan/College station TX area and are considering going to or sending your kids to Brazos Christian School, do NOT do it. The workload is literally impossible. They told us it would be two or three hours a night, which is already too much, but it is double that. Sleep or Pass the classes. You choose.

• Homework and good grades are necessary for a bright future

Homework is a necessary side to the life of school, college, and the work field. Students often consider this aspect of the learning world unimportant, but bad grades on homework could lead to bad grades in that class, which drags GPA's down which would in turn lessen the chances to get into a good college as a young adult. Stay up a little later to finish that worksheet or math assignment.

• Stay up and study, or get an F

If you need to pass a test, you gotta finish your homework, and quick. With all of your understanding from your homework, you can ace any test. Once I stayed up until 2:00 am and the day after that I did it until the sun rose up. Homework is struggle, especially algebra. So you better not fail, or you will have to do everything again.

• Here we go

Sleep is for sure more important than homework. Most of the time teachers want you to pay attention in class and to always bring all the homework from the last lesson. It's no wonder why so many students fall asleep in class and to be honest teachers shouldn't wonder why they do.

• MATHXL and APUSH (me down a cliff)

I am hallucinating but at least I finished reading about those Boston Mohawk Indians. This morning I was getting on the bus and I saw a cat that was not actually there. I love mathxl so much that I just want to give the computer a hug with my fists.

• No sleep=no learning

If you don't sleep then your gonna fall asleep in class and then you will definitely get an F and the teacher won't be happy,besides whats one homework assignment?If you fall asleep in class,you're gonna miss more than if ya fall asleep doing homework,so,yeah,sleep is way more important than homework.

• Just so stupid

I feel the teacher community is to blame. Give kids what they can handle to have a social life and get more sleep. Your class isn't the most important thing in this world. Grow up. Having health problems because a teacher wants to give hours of homework needs to stop. People then ask why kids don't want to go to college or try for straight A's.

• Sleep is Always Important

Schoolwork is more important than homework, and if you don´t get enough sleep, you will do much worse at school. Studies show that homework is also a major factor of stress. Schoolwork is important, so I argue for more work at school in exchange for less homework in all schools.

• No. It is not

I think it is not good because kids need their sleep before a test or quiz. Many parents don't even see their kids after they get home from school, because of homework. It's not even that all homework is bad. It's just that in a day with the pile of homework that they come home with is the problem.

• Lack of Sleep Leads to Health Problems

Always put your health before school, and that means sleep over homework. Lack of sleep will decrease productivity, and decrease the effectiveness of your brain. Just accept the consequences, and tell your teacher you didn't do your homework. Do as much homework earlier in the day, during lunch, but don't stay up all night doing homework. It's not worth it.

• Sleep is more important.

Having more rest is more important than doing homework since the lack of sleep will impair your abilities to learn and focus during class. It's better to have a good night's sleep and learn more tomorrow rather than staying up very late just to finish some homework that is simply for review. I'm not saying homework is insignificant. Homework is a way to review the day's lessons and practice, so avoiding useless homework is a good idea too. But don't skip too much homework, just start it early and do it as early as you can. I know playing might be tempting, but starting early and finishing early is the best way to go about life.

• No no no

Because you cannot sleep durning class or a exam or you would get in Trubble would you? I would not and you will probably not do well on any tests that you have You could get in thruuble so would you would you I would not so NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! The

• No! Of course not!

Lahgsu jidks dknv v khjhg jehf fnsjlw f fjsj fksje fjskfrhfj sjdkejej sjffjfurn kfjairjf jfj,akjhr sncsfkfuh fjskhrkn sjnrofkn s rijd skjeofjk. < That is how I submit work when I stay up late to do homework. So NO, homework is not more important. Honestly, f**k that sh*t. I do get straight A's but I'm just done with school being all bullshitty up everyone's ass.

>