• Five Nights at Freddy's is based off of a true story.

Five Nights at Freddy's is based off of a true story because the 4th game has direct references to what truly happened, and that has links to Scott Cawthon and his family. When playing the 4th game, if you look closely out the left door, you can see pictures of Scott and his family. The minigames after each night contain the truth as to the Bite of 87, the Missing Children Incident, and to the boy's relationship with his family. My personal opinion is that something tragic happened to one of Scott's kids, and he made FNAF in order to voice out his sadness and to voice out his love for his kids.

• It is real. You just forgot

Freddy Fazbears pizzeria was a small chain in the US. The murders actually did happen which was widely known however only a few employees figured out the animatronics were possessed. The thing is when the world ended in 2012, Everybody forgot it existed. You see the world "ending" meant the destruction of random memories in humans. This happened universally with Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. The only person who remembered it actually happened in real life was Scott because he was prototyping FNAF in early 2012 and came back to the idea in 2014. He has kept this a secret as he likes to think of the game as his own original idea and nobody would believe him if he said it actually happened.

• It real ok

I love it I know so much about it mom hates it and says it's fake I don't believe her tho REEEEEEE IM RUNIN OUT OF WORDSSSS I don't know who posses the toys tho I watch vids but I'm like they don't know nothing about fnaf so Stoopid stop

• Fnaf is based off an event at Chuck E. Cheese

So in 1993 a 19 year old male hide in the bathroom at Chuck E. Cheese after hours. There were 3 teenagers cleaning tables the manager was in her office and there was a guy washing dishes. The 19 year old come out of the bathrooms shot the teenagers dead. Then surprised the guy washing dishes shot him in the face and went to the manger's office. He had her open the safe then shot her. He was later caught and sentenced to death. Each animatronic represents each life lost. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, And Golden Freddy

• It probably is real

It was real otherwise why would they create a game for it? I mean why all of a sudden people will start posting things like gacha life mini movies about fnaf in a room with William Afton for 24 hours. And if it is real the kids who were killed would probably have died a painful death 💀

• Yes, It is.

If you didn't know the FNAF story is based of of a true story, It is actually based off of a CHUCK E CHEESE story! As said The 1993 Aurora, Colorado shooting took place on December 14, 1993, When four employees were shot and killed and a fifth employee was seriously injured at a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in Aurora, Colorado, United States. The perpetrator, 19-year-old Nathan Dunlap, A former employee of the restaurant, Was frustrated about being fired five months prior to the shooting and sought revenge by committing the attack. This is the story that inspired the creator to make FNAF, I rest my case.

• I think that nfaf is real what do you think read this

How would Nfaf be real in story or did it just come of a mind like that. Why would someone make up animatronics that kill. Wouldn’t that be
    crazy but there is a place called chucks cheeses something I don’t know
    but there has been kids missing there I think it was 5 or 6 kids so I think they are real what do you think.

• Five kids died there so yes it is real

Back then in 1984 there was a bye in then there was also the five kids who died there and they were leeward into the party room where there was a purple guy which is what they called him and he killed them all and the puppet help them because she was the purple guy’s wife and he killed her And wanted to get revenge on him

• Is FNAF real?

Yep! In 1987 (bite of 87) was real. They closed down for that and fixed the animatronics, They then opened back up, Then william afton killed 5 children because he went insane after his 2 kids died, His only child left was Michael Afton. Then Freddy Fazbears Pizza closed down for that. They shall never open back up, Although there is tutorials of how to make animatronics. Still in the days some FNAF fans await to become older or wait until they find tutorials of how to make an Animatronic, We still wait until someone stands up, Gets tough, And make Freddy Fazbear and the gang! We all need to get up and stop being lazy and make those animatronics!

• I looked it up on wiki. There are real but look different and do NOT kill people

The story maybe real but the five nights at Freddy's characters are real. People say there not real but they maybe are real nobody knows. Only god he made almost everything! Scott Cawthon made five night's at Freddy's if you played "The Joy of Creation" you should know that. True!

• No no and no. It’s not true.

In fanf five (sister location) one of the robots (animatronics) crawled inside you. I don’t think this would be an thing that a author or story teller would have this in one of their story’s of course maybe it is maybe not. Also Scott Cawthon made other games before. That makes me think he used characters from his before games.

• Its not real

Ur mom = gaiiiii
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u

• Yes it is because

I dont know if that is true but i believe it is. Many websites say that characters in fnaf each represent victims of purple guy. Some other websites say that characters in fnaf were late at night busy working and one of them (probably freddy) shot his fellows and later was sentenced to death. One of videos shows that a person found real freddys head. Even the pizzeria is real! It also all took place in 1987. Thats my opinion.

• Fnaf is fake, But something bad happening to one of his kids IS possible

Now heres the thing, Fnaf is based of Of Chipper and Sons Lumber. Co, A game Scott made, But people said that the characters looked like scary mascots, Also, I dont think the story was planned from the beginning, I dont think Scott expected Fnaf to be popular, And also, There Is no real Freddy Fazbear's Or Fredbear's, Like, Seroiusly, Scott would tell us since he is the creator of Fnaf, Also he would have to have a part in making the pizzeria, And while Fnaf was based of Chipper and sons, Possibly Fnaf 4's incident was based off of Scotts kids but I think thats unlikely

• Not the truth

No it cant be true. If you think of it how can a soul be trapped in robot. I think that if it existed the restaurant would be famous. There was lot of tragedy. If you think how could be there a purple guy. If we start looking today we will not be able to find because there were 2 restaurant and 1 building and 1 house. Now all soul would have escaped after death . Purple guy died and now the place is mystery.

• How can you even THINK it`s true

I haven`t played any of the FNAF games,but one thing I know is that something as ridiculous as that couldn`t happen. I mean,it`s OBVIOUSLY fictionised,because if you use common sense,it couldn`t have happened. So if you actually believe it`s true,you have got the WRONG idea. So anyone who says yes,your nuts.

Posted by: bvc
  • I think the fan base has gone a little too far here.

Well considering the whole fan base is made of ages from 4-12 I'm not surprised, I can guarantee you that FNAF didn't happen primarily because anatomical technology wasn't exactly present in the 80's, along with that the concept being too ridiculously absurd.
    I mean of course during the 1980s a bunch of robots somehow became self aware over paranormal events, pfffft.

• No its not

Scott has told us alot about the game but this is just to ridiculous of a horor game to be real. Even in the forth game when you are playing as the bite of eighty seven doesn't mean that its actual true. For someone to get their frontal lobe bitten off and still live is very unlikely but possible. Even if they did live you frontal lobe is what allows you to feel fear. So if this was a true story the victim wouldn't be able to feel fear therefore proving that all the games are just fiction. Anyone who said yes is just a noob!

• Uhm wtheck, its known that its not

Scott has even said its not true, i would expect someone, anyone to find the story online about a robot biting a kids head. But honestly there isnt , so anyone who votes yes is simply stupid, they are claiming something is a fact without evidence, without support, stupid people...

• Theres no way such animatronics could be made in 1987, And fnaf 3 takes place in 2024, Scott isn't a time travler

And there's 0 reports about this fnaf thing, And theres people that are 100 years old still alive. AND THEY'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NO BITE, OR BURNING PIZZIERA NOW DID THEY! ? Exactly. That just proves my point even more, And lets not forget, How did a man get a away with 5 counts of child murder and then dies and the 5th kid? He would've already been caught at the first kid. This debate is a joke, FNAF ISN'T REAL!