• Five Nights at Freddy's is based off of a true story.

Five Nights at Freddy's is based off of a true story because the 4th game has direct references to what truly happened, and that has links to Scott Cawthon and his family. When playing the 4th game, if you look closely out the left door, you can see pictures of Scott and his family. The minigames after each night contain the truth as to the Bite of 87, the Missing Children Incident, and to the boy's relationship with his family. My personal opinion is that something tragic happened to one of Scott's kids, and he made FNAF in order to voice out his sadness and to voice out his love for his kids.

• It is real end off

It is real because if you search up on the news their is a real document and that a little boy died. And the restaurant is in america but it got shut dow because what happend in a youtubers video they go to the knocked downd one and there a re too animatronics

• Five Nights at Freddy's has disturbing proof that it IS real!

Even though MOST OF THE INTERNET will tell you different, I believe that there is SOMETHING going on that Scott Cawthon's not wanting us to know! IS there something that went on in the 80's??? HOW DO WE KNOW FOR SURE that Five Nights at Freddy's is just a game made by a made-up story????? I HAVE SEEN PROOF of FNaF! I looked on Google Maps one time, and I saw Fred-bear's Family Diner ON THE MAP!!!!! There HAS TO BE SOMETHING going on here!!! At least MORE THAN WE KNOW!

• Loosely Based on the 1993 Chuck E Cheese Murders

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Aurora_shooting

In 1993, a recently terminated employee walked into the Aurora (Colorado) Chuck E. Cheese restaurant and killed 5 former co-workers. That's clearly a true story that influenced the creation of Five Nights. That's the "true story" that inspired the game. Supposedly, the original locations of the Five Nights animatronics correspond to the locations where each victim was liked in that case.

• Yes It Is Real

Fnaf Is Real. I Want To Be Like The Toys. I Hope FNAF 7 Will Be At My House. And All The Animatronics Will Be Black & White. If They Come To My House I Will Be So Exticed. About Being With The Toys And The Band. I Will Turn Into A Animatronic.
    Ok Enough Of Talking About Being A Animatronic Let's Get On With The Real Thing.
    Kids Were Missing And Alduts & Poilce Men Search For The Restaurant For The Animatronics But Yet. They Ate The Poilce Men & Lady. I Am So Glad And Happy That FNAF Is Real.
    By Brock Hamilton

• Is sorta based not on this

It's really based off of robots like dog and a bunny bear and sometimes other ones but they rusted away because not payed with respect Chuck cheeses fault! Not kidding may not believe but true bros yep please trust me not kidding last time for real please not kidding really

• It is real

Because kids found animatronics they called the place and and they found the real place and went inside and investigated an the animatronics moved it is crazy how people don’t believe and way mor people do believe in this because it is REAL like omg 😮😯 😲 just believe people omg god!!!

• Yes its real

Fnaf is real because people actually died there and the five missing kids where on the news and you know you guys seen it on the news i had located it on my phone i actually seen them in the restraint of fazbears pizza place and it is so real

• I believe that it is

If you listen closely to the call when the phone guy states "The Bite Of '87" promptly he sounds disturbed and over all anxious, I have done my research at (YouTube.Com/watch?V=5iV-rFfqOeE), to the addition of this if you pay attention to the actual footage, you will hear the thumping of metal feet under the floor as the boys run from the "mysterious" animotronic character. I rest my case, just do the research, or part of it yourselves.

• Yes it is because ...

There is a YouTube video that was done by a 13 year old and he found the exact location and eve found a damaged Freddy head. He compared the images that he took at the place and the ones from the game and its identical. He also found an old tape and played it and it was an old phone call between the owner of Freddy Fazbears Pizza and it was his voice! If you also listen to the songs and watch YouTube videos and do your research and stuff, you can easily make a link with the story line and how it happened. It is real because : 1 - there is found footage of a phone call. 2 - There is a FOUND PIZZERIA. 3 - everything links up! It is very possible that the creator of the game based their game of a real event that took place in 1987.

• Its not real

Ur mom = gaiiiii
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u
    no u

• Its not you cringy fucking retards

First of all. Those who fucking thinks its real are dumb ass retards. You guys are probs 30 year old sweaty pedophiles who play fnaf 24/7. You cringy ass retards that act like fucking 4 year old are the scum of the earth. Suck my fucking dick. Kill yourself retards.

• Yes it is because

I dont know if that is true but i believe it is. Many websites say that characters in fnaf each represent victims of purple guy. Some other websites say that characters in fnaf were late at night busy working and one of them (probably freddy) shot his fellows and later was sentenced to death. One of videos shows that a person found real freddys head. Even the pizzeria is real! It also all took place in 1987. Thats my opinion.

• Fnaf is fake, But something bad happening to one of his kids IS possible

Now heres the thing, Fnaf is based of Of Chipper and Sons Lumber. Co, A game Scott made, But people said that the characters looked like scary mascots, Also, I dont think the story was planned from the beginning, I dont think Scott expected Fnaf to be popular, And also, There Is no real Freddy Fazbear's Or Fredbear's, Like, Seroiusly, Scott would tell us since he is the creator of Fnaf, Also he would have to have a part in making the pizzeria, And while Fnaf was based of Chipper and sons, Possibly Fnaf 4's incident was based off of Scotts kids but I think thats unlikely

• Not the truth

No it cant be true. If you think of it how can a soul be trapped in robot. I think that if it existed the restaurant would be famous. There was lot of tragedy. If you think how could be there a purple guy. If we start looking today we will not be able to find because there were 2 restaurant and 1 building and 1 house. Now all soul would have escaped after death . Purple guy died and now the place is mystery.

• How can you even THINK it`s true

I haven`t played any of the FNAF games,but one thing I know is that something as ridiculous as that couldn`t happen. I mean,it`s OBVIOUSLY fictionised,because if you use common sense,it couldn`t have happened. So if you actually believe it`s true,you have got the WRONG idea. So anyone who says yes,your nuts.

Posted by: bvc
  • I think the fan base has gone a little too far here.

Well considering the whole fan base is made of ages from 4-12 I'm not surprised, I can guarantee you that FNAF didn't happen primarily because anatomical technology wasn't exactly present in the 80's, along with that the concept being too ridiculously absurd.
    I mean of course during the 1980s a bunch of robots somehow became self aware over paranormal events, pfffft.

• No its not

Scott has told us alot about the game but this is just to ridiculous of a horor game to be real. Even in the forth game when you are playing as the bite of eighty seven doesn't mean that its actual true. For someone to get their frontal lobe bitten off and still live is very unlikely but possible. Even if they did live you frontal lobe is what allows you to feel fear. So if this was a true story the victim wouldn't be able to feel fear therefore proving that all the games are just fiction. Anyone who said yes is just a noob!

• Uhm wtheck, its known that its not

Scott has even said its not true, i would expect someone, anyone to find the story online about a robot biting a kids head. But honestly there isnt , so anyone who votes yes is simply stupid, they are claiming something is a fact without evidence, without support, stupid people...

>