• I love my Ford Fusion Hybrid

I never had to fix my 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid, But then someone "attempted to merge" while there was clearly no possible way to and totaled it. I was devastated. That car drove so smooth and was super fun to drive. I bought another 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium. Both were fully loaded. Absolutely could admit they were luxury cars with leather, Heated and now in my 2014 AC seats. The features are great. The handling is so buttery smooth. Reliability is on point. Ford does make incredible vehicles that are priced under more expensive luxury cars.

• YYYEEESSSSSS!!!! Ford isn't the best, it is the only option!!

Ford is proved to be the safest on the road vehicle of 2017, if you want a good strong, dependable vehicle get a damn FORD!!
    I have had a couple of Chevy's in the past and they sucked so I went to ford and I've been happy ever since, except the one ford we got, it had so any problems and we would get it it fixed and then there would be more problems again, but do you know where we got it... AT A CHEVY DEALER!!!!!!!! No joke, we got it at a Chevy dealer and it was c
    crap

• Ford if awesome

Ford is one of the best car companies out there i have had fords all my life i have never ever had a problem with any of them i would highly recomend buying a ford they are well worth the money, deffinetly the best cars you can get and will continue to buy fords for the rest of my life they are simply amazing

• Ford is awesome

* Ford is Built Ford Tough I've had Fords all my life and will continue to own them. The big thing you need to know is that Fords need to be taken care of as they aren't as reliable as Toyota or Honda. I check my tire pressure every two to three weeks, wash my car every 6 weeks, vacuum the interior once a month and always get the oil change done right on time in addition to regular inspections. Do all that, and even more, and the blue oval with Henry Fords signature will last forever. It's hard to go wrong with Ford!

* Great for the price, but choose wisely Ford's vehicles can be inconsistent. The Escape, which is their compact SUV, is slow, not appealing on the interior, and not of high quality. However, the Fusion is a car that has never failed. It looks good, drives well, and is comfortable. With Ford, when you buy a car, the different ones are like different appearances and sizes. You can pay around $25000 for a Taurus SE, or $50000 for an SHO. You can also get a cheaper version of the same car, or choose what fits your needs. I would not stay away from ford, I would just look in to the car that I want. Ford was the only brand to ever beat Ferrari at LE Mans, and is known to be the only American car company to make propped cars. They usually look great, but could be in the list of best cars, or the list of the worst. Ford has some underrated cars, especially the Taurus.
    Ford is the company i have the most expirience with in my life. My father has had the same 1976 ford highboy truck for the past 17 years, and the biggest thing we have had to do to it in all that time is to put new tires on t and replace the water and powersteering pumps twice. That is why i love ford.
    Ford is lit Ford is the all time best and well just um yeah ford is life ford is bae and ford is the bestest especially tuck wise, ford ford ford all the way baby y e s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s!
    It is tough Ford puts a lot of accuracy in every car they make. Much better than Chevrolet. I have got one and it is awesome with its unique features. And they never get old. For example, the mustang, they kept making new versions. They have also got very good and reasonable prices.
    Ford Ia BEST COMPANY!!!! Ford has been the best for a long time their trucks are more reliable than any tricked out Chevy!!!!!!The reason is Ford has been the best selling truck for 35 years.Chevy won because they didn't change anything and says OH if change the name and put Black edition that means it's the best truck!!!!!!!!

• Ford is Built Ford Tough

I've had Fords all my life and will continue to own them. The big thing you need to know is that Fords need to be taken care of as they aren't as reliable as Toyota or Honda. I check my tire pressure every two to three weeks, wash my car every 6 weeks, vacuum the interior once a month and always get the oil change done right on time in addition to regular inspections. Do all that, and even more, and the blue oval with Henry Fords signature will last forever. It's hard to go wrong with Ford!

• Great for the price, but choose wisely

Ford's vehicles can be inconsistent. The Escape, which is their compact SUV, is slow, not appealing on the interior, and not of high quality. However, the Fusion is a car that has never failed. It looks good, drives well, and is comfortable. With Ford, when you buy a car, the different ones are like different appearances and sizes. You can pay around $25000 for a Taurus SE, or $50000 for an SHO. You can also get a cheaper version of the same car, or choose what fits your needs. I would not stay away from ford, I would just look in to the car that I want. Ford was the only brand to ever beat Ferrari at LE Mans, and is known to be the only American car company to make propped cars. They usually look great, but could be in the list of best cars, or the list of the worst. Ford has some underrated cars, especially the Taurus.

• Ford is the company i have the most expirience with in my life.

My father has had the same 1976 ford highboy truck for the past 17 years, and the biggest thing we have had to do to it in all that time is to put new tires on t and replace the water and powersteering pumps twice. That is why i love ford.

• Ford is lit

Ford is the all time best and well just um yeah ford is life ford is bae and ford is the bestest especially tuck wise, ford ford ford all the way baby y e s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s!

• It is tough

Ford puts a lot of accuracy in every car they make. Much better than Chevrolet. I have got one and it is awesome with its unique features. And they never get old. For example, the mustang, they kept making new versions. They have also got very good and reasonable prices.

• Ford Ia BEST COMPANY!!!!

Ford has been the best for a long time their trucks are more reliable than any tricked out Chevy!!!!!!The reason is Ford has been the best selling truck for 35 years.Chevy won because they didn't change anything and says OH if change the name and put Black edition that means it's the best truck so that means we're the bets BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ford tries to change things but they don't just slap some new badges and call it the best truck.Also they don't just say if we get people to look at how it looks and say it's nice that means we are the best DUMB CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Go with Chevy or Toyota

It has come to my attention that ford has begun to use plastic oil pans on their engines, Even the power strokes. This is an obvious fault, As there are many reports of these melting. Although some Chevrolet cars are junk, But truck wise, They are decent. Would stick with Chevy or Toyota for trucks, And probably Toyota or Kia for cars.

• Diabolical reliability, Constantly copying other brands.

Aweful reliability and the way they are put together is shocking. Parts wear out prematurely when still nearly new, Spares cost a fortune. God forbid should you ever need to work on one as nothing is accessible or made to come apart. Always knackared with rust and bolts and nuts ceased on. Engine often fail catastrophically and bearings are made of cheese.

• No replacement parts for brand new 201 Ford!!

I haven’t purchased a Ford in over 25 years. And after purchasing a new 2018 model, I will never buy a Ford again!

Like many Americans in the late sixties and seventies I became disappointed by the shoddy workmanship of domestic manufacturers and made the switch to Japanese vehicles.
    I didn’t feel good about it, but the Japanese cars were cheap, ran well and parts were plentiful.

Approximately three months ago along with President Trumps desire to get Americas back to work again, I took a second look at the 2018 Ford. I bought one, at around $41,000.
    Then on May 4th my driving world came to an end.
    I hit a rock and damaged the undercarriage causing me to need a wiring harness replacement. I had the vehicle towed to the nearest Ford dealership.
    When I inquired how long it would take to repair the vehicle I was informed the there were NO replacements in the parts division, or for that matter anywhere in the United States. No other dealers stocked even one, and the prospect for obtaining one was months away!

I contacted Ford’s customer service department about two weeks ago. Three times I was brushed off with the ‘contact your dealer’ excuse, then finally one of your representatives hooked me up with a customer service agent that would be dedicated to resolving my dilemma. That was a joke. He called me one time but left no message or number. The second time he called he left his name and number. After that, I called him and left messages six times before finally reaching him. His attitude and condescending approach left little doubt of his non-concern. He offered no solutions and accused me of being the problem when he heard that I had damaged the undercarriage of my car. He mentioned that he did consult with his manager who stated that Ford has no program to address this lack of parts issue.
    He inferred that Ford wasn’t wrong for not stocking a replacement part, because if if I hadn’t need a replacement
    then there wouldn’t be an issue!
    This morning my new Ford still sits in a service bay and because the windows were not closed due to no electrical connection and no tarp was put on the vehicle to protect it, the interior is now laden with soot and grit.

The dealership employees were all very pleased and happy when I purchased my new Ford. But apparently that’s where it ends.
    Never again.
    Oh, by the way the assembly’s line on 2018 model that I purchased is still running, and new wiring harnesses like the one I need are still being pulled, but apparently these vehicles are for potential new customers, not for any current ones!

• I have a ford i hate it

I have a 2015 ford fiesta and it is the worst car ever! Around 50K miles everything stated to go down hill with it!!! I had to replaces the rotors, get a new hose, "realign" the breaks as they said, and go in like every 3 months for an oil change, so ridiculous! I also got the extended warrenty (100K mileage coverage) for the car and it covers nothing!! I've taken my ford in to the lot i got it from assuming the warrenty would cover it but nope ford is one big scam of a company and after I pay this shitty car off I will never be pruchasing a ford again!!!

• Poor Transmissions. Many reliability issues.

They have been making cars for over 100 years but they still can't build a transmission. I have owned 3 fords and every one of them had transmission problems. They have several bad cars to roll out of their line up such as escape, explorer, fiesta, focus, windstar, freestar, freestyle etc.

• It just sucks

Go dodge dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge b Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge buy a dodge!!!

• Anything is better than a ford

We have owned tons of gm cars, pontiacs, chevy, and as well chrysler and jeep, also audi and mazda and least...Trust me when i say least of all ford. That means all three american companies the germans and the japanese and the ford that we had was by far the worst car we have ever owned x10. So bad in fact that we have now sworn off all american cars altogether. Good job crappy ford= fix or repair daily. This is not a hater or a fan boy but in fact purely base of experience and knowledge across the board. Half of these people say ive only owned 10 fords throughout my life, well if youve never driven any other car then how the heck do u know whats good and whats not. I bet you ford fanboys think that regular monthly repairs are normal i bet you think replacing your transmission three times in ten years is normal... What a joke , the other guys right ford should not exist.

• No! Don't buy a ford!

Not only had I had a bad experience with Ford, but they were just rated the worst brand by consumer reports. In every car type like SUV, compact the Ford is the one listed as model to avoid. I had to get a new transmission at 52,000 miles. My electric seat broke at 64,000 miles which shouldn't happen. My motor broke down and my car was finished by 110,000 miles. With all the good other brands out there for a better price it just doesn't make sense to me why anyone would buy a Ford. They are not good cars!

• Ford is a terrible car company

Ford is a company that should just not exist. Their vehicles break down on the side of the road all the time. They need fixed at least twice a month. My dad has worked on a lot of Fords in his life and it just proves that Ford is a terrible car manufacturer.

>