• Why do people keep hating it?

Why do people argue so much about a good game just over the community? They don't even explain what they hate about the game. Its just blah blah blah blah blah fortnite sucks because 6 year olds play it and they are toxic even tho they are just kids trying to mature blah blah blah blah blah. They have no other explanation. Its stupid.

• It's the community

We can all agree that many of the fanbase is pretty bad. But talking about the game itself, Yeah, It's pretty great. It has a good lore, The mechanics are decent, And it's very addictive. The only negative would be the microtransactions, But they are completely optional. The game itself is free to play, And the microtransactions are only cosmetic, And Epic has given away cosmetics for free in the past.

• Yes it is

I know it is popular to hate fortnite right and I've been a part of that, But I don't think we should judge a game based on who plays it or even who made it*. Fortnite itself is a well made game that can be a lot of fun to play. I especially like how it combines building mechanics with the shooter battle royal genre. Not to mention the creative mode, I have seen people use it in ways that really earn it its name.

• Yes It Is

Fortnite is a good game because it is multiplayer and has many players. The graphics are very good and you can tell that many people took a long time to create the game. I don't think there is any more to be said but if you would like to disagree with me you may do it.

• No bad game

Fortnite is cringe bad game. It is full of 10 year olds who stole their mommies credit card to buy virgin bucks. It is also owned by Epic Games which is one of the absolute worst gaming companies for the American consumer (google what they have done). Go play Minecraft