• Fortnite is better than minecraft because

Fortnite has way more fun gadjets and for crying out loud its freaking fortnut and plus minecraft is the most worst game ive played in my life so if you love fortnite please please please leave a like if you don't than that is okay but fortnite is way better.

• Fortnite is better

Than Minecraft because it is Fortnite for crying out loud! If you think that Minecraft is better than Fortnite than you are crazy! You need to get on your PS or XBox and download Fortnite right now before i come to your house and downdload it for you! Now. FORTNITE!

• No because fortnite gay

Minecraft is way better cuz its not gay and fortnite is.
    A
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    aa
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

• Idiots jesus lord

MINECRAFTCITO IS THE BEST SONG I LOVE LIL MINER, REPTILE LEGIT, AND MCAP STEVE. U GUYS CAN'T VOTE FOR FORTNITE! Yes i am a triggered 8 year old. Don't be a poo poo head and vote for minecraft. MiNeCRafT iS sOOooO fUn! Fortnite is for looooooooooooooooserrrrrsss. Join my christian minecraft server

• Minecraft all the way dude

Minecraft is the best game ever! I live for minecraft. Steve is my homeboiiiiiiiiiii! He's been with me for my whole life. The first day i bought minecraft i cried cause it was the best game i ever played. Fortnite sucks and will always be last in my game list! This is why minecraft will always be my boiiiiii. . . . .

• Never it will be

I love minecraft as i'm a YTuber about Minecraft
    Pls sub2BombArmored11
    Ilove Minecraft
    it is fun I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it

• This is one of many reasons that minecraft trumps fortnite in every way.

Minecaft was no in app purchases/microtransactions which are the bane of today's video game world. Aside from the purchasable maps and skins that were added when Microsoft got ahold of Minecraft. But even then, All of that is completely optional, As skins and maps are easily downloaded off the internet.

(1. 7. 10 is the best Minecraft version)

• No minecraft is better thos is a serious topiv why arejt people taking thuis seriuoduly

My dad left whne i was 5 and he tolf me tgat minecraft was the bestest boi and not fortnut its not goof fony play that unholy abomination of a game minecraft4 ever and ever nothing can beat my love for minecraft except my dad because he beats me and he slaps me alo tplase comeback dsd why did you leve dad fortinite has the bif gae minecraft 4 evr

• Minecraft is better

Than Fortnite because it is Minecraft for crying out loud! If you think that Fortnite is better than Minecraft than you are crazy! You need to get on your PS or XBox and download Minecraft right now before i come to your house and download it for you! Now. MINECRAFT!

• You poopers that think fortnite is better than minecraft!

Everyone liked Minecraft until stupid Fortnite came out! Peace hajj haan hsd fhjd fhsaf jhsda fhf jhadsf ahfs a sfa fsh faha sfhasb dfhashf sah asjf shdf sajdfh sjaf sjdfh safsa hfs fhsd fsajfh sajf sdjf asjf sajf jsdfh sajf dsajf dsjahs jdf djjhf dajf jsadhfjsdh fjsa dhjashd shdjf hsfd Fortnite SUCKS!

• MInecraft is an original. PERIOD.

Minecraft is 100, 000 times better than FARTNITE because the building mechanics are better, Minecraft has ANIMALS, And it's kid friendly. . . Except the. . You know dying, Fighting, And mobs out trying to kill you. There is so much more to do is Minecraft then FARTNITE. In Minecraft you can build anything you want with whatever material you want. In FARTNITE, You are limited to wood, Stone and metal. Okay, That's all I got to ay because I don't want to type anymore.

>