• Fortnite kills. Minecraft creates.

'Twas a warm, Summer evening. . . The sun was shining overhead, And its ray of light presented itself through the open window and onto Jorge's desk. The young man was playing his newly downloaded game, Fortnite. Upon starting his first round, He dropped at a mysterious land known as Misty Meadows. Before he could even process anything, He was ruthlessly murdered by a group of fortnite players. Second round. Same thing. Third. The same. The cycle continued until Jorge was completely and utterly frustrated. This game was filled with people with no lives--people who played Fortnite and only Fortnite. Jorge closed the game, His eyes filled with tears. Who could like such a toxic, Irritating, And frustrating environment--let alone game. Jorge's devastation guided him to his shed. With a dead stare, He took the small shovel with a sharp point and plunged it into his heart. Jorge was no more.

Bradley and Maria stood side by side, Holding each other. Maria's face was stained with ruined eye shadow on account of her streams of tears. Bradley's face was empty--he felt lost. The two stood in front of their son, Jorge's, Grave. It had been three days since his passing, And it had felt like an eternity. Bradley remembered his wife's first words after giving birth to their only son and child: "I shall love him more than anything. He is my everything from now until my death. " Bradley collapsed to the floor, Breaking out into an ugly state of weeping. He held himself in his own arms, Finally giving in to his despair. Maria fell to her knees and held her husband, "Bradley, Please. . . Be strong. . . For me! " More tears fell from her eyes as she said these words.
    "I miss him so much, Maria. . . " Bradley said.
    "I know. . . I do too. . . " said Maria.
    "I. . . I was supposed to protect him. He was EVERYTHING! " Bradley cried.
    "Oh, Bradley. . . . " Maria said, Pressing her face into her defeated husband's chest.

Ten years later. Bradley sat at his computer. A portrait of his family was right beside his screen: Maria and Jorge. They never had another child after Jorge, For he was their one and only from his first moments in the world. Bradley sighed and opened a game on his computer--Minecraft. He played for hours, Building whatever he wanted and doing whatever he wanted with the digital land in front of him. In Minecraft, He felt free. It was an escape from his reality--it was another world. As night came, Bradley turned off his computer and breathed in heavily. His eyes fell on the portrait of his family. He picked it up and kissed his late son's image.
    "I love you, Sport. " he said with a smile.
    Bradley stood up and made his way into bed where his wife was waiting. He wrapped his arms around her.
    "What is it, Bradley? " Maria asked with a blush.
    "I love you so much. " he replied with a smile.

• Can we just stop talking about this?

Guys. We all have our opinions. However we do not need to rage that minecraft is way better because there is no violence which makes the game more kid friendly than Fortnite. Yes. Fortnite has weapons. Fortnite lets you kill. But there is no blood. See?

Let me state 5 things:

! . People in the "No" section never played Fortnite or doesn't know about it.

2. Fortnite has a "Creative Mode. " This allows players to be very creative and submit creations to Epic Games. If their creation is good, It can be put temporarily on the Fortnite Battle Royale island.

3. Minecraft can be very inappropriate at times. I seen this one animated minecraft video of Steve fucking a female minecraft skin.

4. Minecraft is a outdated game from the Late 2000's while Fortnite is a brand new game from the Mid 2010's.

5. Fortnite may be a freemium(a free game with a premium feature that can be unlocked by purchasing real-life money) game while minecraft is a Pay-to-play game which also has premium features depending on which public server you are on.

So yes. Fortnite is better than Minecraft.

• Fortnite is better than minecraft because

Fortnite has way more fun gadjets and for crying out loud its freaking fortnut and plus minecraft is the most worst game ive played in my life so if you love fortnite please please please leave a like if you don't than that is okay but fortnite is way better.

• Fortnite is better

Than Minecraft because it is Fortnite for crying out loud! If you think that Minecraft is better than Fortnite than you are crazy! You need to get on your PS or XBox and download Fortnite right now before i come to your house and downdload it for you! Now. FORTNITE!

• Yes it is

Fortnite is better than Minecraft you wanna know how or why fortnite is better than well here’s the thing Minecraft was released in 2006 but Fortnite was released in 2017 you see this is why Fortnite is better than Minecraft ok so yeah my final answer is yes good bye 👋

• Fortnite Is Better Than Minecraft

Fortnite is so much better than Minecraft Minecraft is just horrible and Minecraft is just rubbis and Minecraft is trash Fortnite is much better than Minecraft ok look everyone hates Minecraft and everyone loves Fortnite so much and they wish they could play it as well ok good bye 👋

• I love fortnite I hate Minecraft

Ban Minecraft Minecraft sucks kids need to play fortnite it's better than Minecraft so ban Minecraft Minecraft so Minecraft sucks don't play Minecraft play fortnite fortnite is so good Minecraft need to be banned Minecraft sucks so much don, T play Minecraft play fortnite it's better than Minecraft play fortnite it's better

• Stop the Minecraft circlejerk

I think both games are good but now people are just hating on fortnite for no reason. I checked the minecraft subreddit before the tenth anniversary and they only had 800 thousand subscribers compared to 1 million on fortnite br. People say they don't like it because kids play it. Minecraft is designed towards kids and more kids play it but because they are so young and generally less tech smart they don't go on the internet and say FORTNITE BIG GAY PLAY Minecraft. Imagine going to a skatepark and saying I love minecraft. They would probably not take you seriously and when they find out you are serious they will bully you. People hated on Minecraft two years ago and they still acknowledge that but somehow Fortnite being bad makes Minecraft go from gay to the best game ever. I can see how Minecraft is fun especially when playing with friends but there is too much of a Minecraft circlejerk of people making up reasons out of their ass to make Fortnite seem worse. Are we just going to start subscribing to DanTDM on his tenth YouTube anniversary? Half the people hating on Fortnite are just doing it to be counterculture. People don't like Android users hating on Android even with good reasons but for some reason it is okay to hate on Fortnite without any good reasons. You can't say that the people who seriously played Minecraft on 2017 were popular. Stop Minecraft circlejerk.

• Hate mine craft

I hate m I n e c r a f t m I n e c r a f t b a d I h a t e m I n e c r a f t I t s b a d t gays p l a y m I n e c r a f t.

• Minecraft is trash

Minecraft is so bad fortnite is better because minecraft is blocks blocks blocks in fortnite you have something else also in minecraft you don’t have a voice chat. Minecraft is bad because all you do is put down blocks survive and then kill mobs. In fortnite you can actually win like money from the competition

• Fortnite kills. Minecraft creates.

"Oh, Bradley. . . " Maria said, Pressing her face into her defeated husband's chest.

• Minecraft is life

We have more memes, Diamonds, A bigger life, A life, We were made before fortnite and we have been named for long and if you hate minecraft then why are you alive you fortnite kids, And you can play minecraft for free bu fortnite kinda forced you to buy their currency

• Fortnite is so many bad things.

Wow where do i even start how about the players. The players of minecraft are generally good sports however when someone kills you in fortnite BR, They L you, SHRIEK INTO THE MIC, Spam the gun on your dead body and carelessly collect your loot. Minecraft is also entirely costomizable. Wanna live in a flat world made of diamond blocks, Clay and lava? Sure then. Wanna survive in an underwater submarine? You do you. Wanna jump off the top of the world down to bedrock, Saved by only a meter of water? Suicidal, But ok.
    Fortnite is more like this:
    GET GUN
    GET POTION
    KILL
    DIE
    RAGE
    REPEAT
    Minecraft also has free skins. Heck, You can even make your own, For the low, Low price of FREE NINETY-NOTHING! Fortnite is far from that. Also note that while Minecraft has endless different servers, Fortnite has one map. That changes every update. Speaking of updates, WOW fortnite is unoriginal. Just check the game theorists' fortnite is stealing videos. Fortnite is dying faster than a fruit fly on life support.
    Thanks for listening, Whether you love FNBR of hate it. For the latter of the two,

THANK GOD WE WON! YESSSSS!

Bye

• It's just better

Better community, Encourages imagination, And can be played at any age

Fortnite's community is fucking toxic, It is a straight forward pew pew game, And it gets super boring after the first pass.

Not even to mention the amount of people who pay 20 dollars for a cosmetic in fortnite. . .

• Imagination vs Money

While Fortnite may be a decent game, That’s all it is. The developers use malevolent business practices by getting children to get the game thinking it’s free, Only to immediately offer a way to pay money for things that'll never matter.
    Minecraft is a game that teaches kids things. It helps grow critical minds, And likely took a part in how some of our childhoods developed. You learn simple things like cause and effect, Strategy, Usage of resources, And most importantly, The beauty of creativity. In the world of Minecraft, You can build anything you want to, Just as long as you have the patience.

• Creativity is important.

In Minecraft you can do anything, Truly anything especially once you add mods. In Fortnite you do three things. Shoot, Destroy, And build impromptu structures. In Minecraft you don’t even have to kill things, And you can build anything you set your mind to. In Minecraft you can shape the world to your desires.

• Fortnite Is bad

Yes, I have Played both and I'm amazing at both but Minecraft is remarkably better! The numbers substitute blud but it still comes off them like pub g, Also in Minecraft there is only fighting on servers which is nice, And Minecraft encourages building. And fortnight copied Minecraft's creative mode,

• Fortnite bad Minecraft good

Minecraft is the pioneer of a lot of modern-day sandbox games, One of which, Fortnite. Minecraft has the most originality and has the most sandbox-feel out of all sandbox games? Can you kill others on Minecraft like on Fortnite? Yes. Can you build anything your mind wants to on fortnite? No. Minecraft? Yes.

• No way in the nether

Mine craft good fortnite bad fortnite sucks because it’s boring, And Minecraft is very peaceful and you can do so much more, Also the community is much better and it’s not just KILL KILL KILL and it’s been around for ten years and is still more relevant than fortnite take that!

• Fortnite has bad people and the community is horrible!

Look, I know that Fortnite has more players/downloads than Minecraft, But that does not mean that Minecraft is bad. Also Minecraft actually has more monthly players then Fortnite. This means Minecraft players are more loyal to Minecraft, Recently when the 'Pump Shotgun" was 'Volted' professional Fortnite players were complaining. When Minecraft gets an update the players are happy!
    Guess what? The Fortnite comments/debate arguments are horrible. Oh M I N E C R A F T I S B A D
    And this 'voice chat' thing is bad, People get trolled and bullied and feel bad about themselves.