• Fortnite is amazing

Fortnite is a game that mostly children understand, My name is ninja / tyler i am 27 years old, At least i understand fortnite because i play it. I am telling you, Just ask parents to try the game and they wouldnt regret it you shall try;)

• It is really cool and it teaches you how to be a good person

If you like being a good person play fort nite I know it has guns and they are bad but you are working together to face challenges like to kill ninja ha I did that so ninja is trash he is bad and he smells like poop in a garbage truck that got eun over I rest my case

• Good game for people of all ages to enjoy with friends or by themselves.

Fortnite like any other game brings people together and encourages people to form a community. It's a simple game and it can be understood by almost anyone. With the introduction of Creative mode, Players are now able to build whatever they want and share it with the world. There are more custom game-modes than ever before, Allowing you to enjoy a wide variety of game-modes such as a game of car racing with friends or a solo parkour map. The possibility of what you can experience are endless, And while it isn't as popular as it used to be, It is still fun to play. New content is added in each season and a plethora of youtubers and streamers keep the game fresh. Fortnite carries on the legacy of Minecraft in the sense that it allows people to be in a community where they can have fun and not feel like an outcast for playing video games. Fortnite to me is like a sanctuary where I can make lasting memories and form life long friendships. It has allowed me to share laughs with friends and strangers, And has made me feel like a part of something. I could ramble on and on about how good I think the game is, But I don't get to tell you what you like, Maybe you have had a bad impression of the game or maybe you just never thought of playing it, But at the end of the day it doesn't hurt to just give it a try.

• Sdsdsdsdsdsdssad ad sad sa

Sad sa da a dada dgabs dba da dbsa dasbd asbd anbd abs dabs dgYB BJB NBA NB BGAY N MN CS BHS BSMNBC MNGAY H JDHJSK HFSLKJ HS KJHJK FHSKJ FHSKJ FGAY HJKF HSKJ HFS KJFSFGAY HSDJF HSJF SL LFJGS FGAY GAYGAY JSDHFGAGY GSDL GFSLJH GFLJHS FFAGGOT HJSF DSFKJSF

• Uh, Hell yeah!

When I saw Fortnite for the first time I was amazed that wasn't the same graphics of basically any other battle royale game. It made me want to play the game. The same couldn't be said for Apex, However, Because I didn't really care for it because it looked the same as like Call of Duty or PUBG. I mean the graphics are just all the same to the others, Not standing out. But Fortnite did something new, Building, Having people impact what happens in the game like unvaulting something, Etc. And people constantly say that it's trash without saying what part is bad. You can't expect it to get better if all you say is that it's bad. But I do agree that the fanbase is pretty bad. I mean you have a bunch of toxic and cringy people but, When have you ever seen a game that didn't have some toxic and cringy fans, Minecraft, Overwatch, Etc. But I think most people hate it because they never really gave it a chance and they just want to do something popular, Hating on popular games. Let me take Minecraft for example, People thought the game was bad and cringy, But look at us now, Playing Minecraft, Because we gave it a chance.

• Fortnite is for little kids

I feel like this game started out great. Amazing community, Amazing gameplay, And as a veteran who has played this game since the beginning of season 2, I still get chills when I look over at old gameplay. However, Things quickly fell apart after little wannabe faze kids and streamers that break their sh*t when they die took over this game. Not only that, Epic really had to create a f*cking story line and make things that much weirder and cringier. Then they removed a lot of high skill weapons and game mechanics so that the little crybabies could have an easier time and not sue Epic for dying in a game that practically no one cares about anymore. Smh they should just cancel this sh*t tbh.

• I don't like it

Its bad and gruesome i once saw shrek and danny divito making out and i heard bad peoples swearing and the people always make fun of me players like BeastMaster69 and Artickiller1000 EEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEE EEEEE EEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEE EEEE E E E E EC E E E

• Two words: Child Labor

Fortnite is bad, Almost as bad as being anti-vax. So in my conclusion: Fortnite is the cause of the anti vax movement because around the same time that Fortnite became popular, So did being anti vax. Therefore Fortnite is apart of a government scheme to kill innocent people by being anti vax. And indeed. . . Thems are the facts

• Fortnite is complete #### now!

I do not react well to sudden loud sounds, THAT IS WHAT THE GAME IS LIKE. Guns hitting you startle me, Even shooting I don't like. Plus, The fact that friend groups are breaking up could be blamed on Fortnite. Maybe most of the friends are buying the Battle Pass so that they can look "cool" and expel their fellow friends who don't have money to binge on the game or they just don't or cannot. Nowadays, Fortnite is for little kids who think they can battle each other. I believe that gun violence is going to reach to these kids. And one of them could get crazy in high school and start another horrible school shooting.

• Real men play minecraft

Creeper? Aww man

[Verse 1: TryHardNinja]
    So we back in the mine
    Got our pickaxe swinging from side to side
    Side-side to side
    This task, A grueling one
    Hope to find some diamonds tonight, Night, Night
    Diamonds tonight

[Pre-Chorus: TryHardNinja]
    Heads up
    You hear a sound, Turn around and look up
    Total shock fills your body
    Oh, No, It's you again
    I can never forget those eyes, Eyes, Eyes
    Eyes-eye-eyes

[Chorus: TryHardNinja]
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight
    The creeper's tryna steal all our stuff again
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight
    You grab your pick, Shovel, And bolt again (Bolt again-gain)
    And run, Run until it's done, Done
    Until the sun comes up in the morn'
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight
    The creeper's tryna steal all our stuff again (Stuff again-gain)

[Verse 2: TryHardNinja]
    Just when you think you're safe
    Overhear some hissing from right behind
    Right-right behind
    That's a nice life you have
    Shame it's gotta end at this time, Time, Time
    Time-time-time-time

[Pre-Chorus: TryHardNinja]
    Blows up
    Then your health bar drops and you could use a one-up
    Get inside, Don't be tardy
    So, Now you're stuck in there
    Half a heart is left, But don't die, Die, Die
    Die-die-die

[Chorus: TryHardNinja]
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight
    And run, Run until it's done, Done
    Until the sun comes up in the morn'
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight

[Verse 3: CaptainSparklez]
    (Creepers, You're mine, Haha)
    Dig up diamonds and craft those diamonds
    And make some armor, Get it, Baby
    Go and forge that like you so MLG pro
    The sword's made of diamonds, So come at me, Bro, Huh
    Training in your room under the torchlight
    Hone that form to get you ready for the big fight
    Every single day and the whole night
    Creeper's out prowlin', Hoo, Alright
    Look at me, Look at you
    Take my revenge, That's what I'm gonna do
    I'm a warrior, Baby, What else is new?
    And my blade's gonna tear through you, Bring it

[Bridge: TryHardNinja & CaptainSparklez]
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight
    (Gather your stuff, Yeah, Let's take back the world)
    Yeah, Baby, Tonight (Haha)
    Grab your sword, Armor and go (It's on)
    Take your revenge (Woo), Oh-oh, Oh-oh
    So fight, Fight, Like it's the last, Last night
    Of your life, Life, Show them your bite (Woo)

[Chorus: TryHardNinja & CaptainSparklez]
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight
    You grab your pick, Shovel and bolt again (Bolt again-gain, Woo)
    And run, Run until it's done, Done
    Until the sun comes up in the morn'
    'Cause, Baby, Tonight (Come on, Swing your sword up high)
    The creeper's tryna steal all our stuff again (Come on, Jab your sword down low)
    (Woo)

• No, It's not.

It's dumb. Dumber than dumb. So bloody dumb it actually makes me wonder why I still live. That's a lie but still. I believe the game is stupid. Just stupid. Nothing else.

If you want to play a good game, Play Minecraft or something, I don't know. Just go do something else other than play Fortnite, For Christ sake.

• Not cool, Son

Weird but these are random words but this game really isn't good please help it i don't want to play fortnite i don't want to play fortnite i don't want to play fortnite i don't want to play fortnite i don't want to play fortnite i don't want to play fortnite

• Ok where to start. . .

Well Fortnite is a game where you build and shoot in a Hunger games type setting. The game often involves one player or team winning the game killing all of their teammates. In a games like this the graphics are mediocre at best with them wanting you to die inside. Now I may be stretching it just a bit but when I zoom in with a sniper the graphic quality that comes with most games is no there. Secondly kids are losing their crap when they die like seriously I have stopped playing because you have that one kid on your team talk about how je is as good as myth and dies almost immediately. Well it may sound funny but it is not once they scream into the headset so loud you can´t understand exactly what they are mad about. I also think the game may be geared toward players who play this game 24/7 which is ok but the skill gap is massive like that. Like in games like Halo and Overwatch they counter that with a matchmaking system that matches you with players of your skill level but not Fortnite it plops you in and says good luck. So do not even bother with it. I would be interested to hear another opinion that is not fake Ninja

• It is not

Fortnite is a bad game, Epic makes really shady buisness decisions, The steal ideas from other games like apex, They have ninja who is bad, Minecraft is a way better game then fortnite battle royale, Still better then pubg tho so you got that about, But in the long run its not

• It is big gae

You are the virgin if you play fortnut because it has the big gae and you smoll pp if you play it especially if you buy those Virgin bucks. So if you play fortnut please yeet yourself off a cliff 🅱️omosexual. Get rekt fortnut kids cause y’all be dumb XD