• Fortnite is the best game ever and PUBG is trash

Who would play PUBG for 30 USD when Fortnite is free and bill shock said Fortnite uses between 50mb and 100mb per hour of play. PUBG is just a bad game and why would you play it PUBG is a waste of time and Fortnite is the best game and does not distract you from your school studiess

• Boi boi boi

Get your PUBG out of here trigger trash kids u u u uu u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u uuu u u u uu uu u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u bad (SAY HI TO YOUR MOM FOR ME)

• It's not a bad thing

I’ve been playing Fornite for around 40 hours now, and not once have I encountered a problem. If I have a bad time, it’s never technical issues getting in the way—I’m probably just sucking. Battlegrounds, though? I swear, half the time I play something goes wrong. Constant crashes. Rubber banding. Inexplicable hiccups. I know that there’s a fantastic game hiding underneath all these issues, but why should I have to suffer through them when I have an option that works the way it’s supposed to?

• Game bery aVAFGHBNJDAVFBSJGDdsjk

Only stutopid dum autismic niglets play it gg
    g
    g g g g g g g g g g g gh g g g g g g g g g g fdsh hs gfhdf gh fdg hfd h d fghd td fghd fgh td gh f gh t fdhg fh t dg h fdgh df g hdthfgh and NINJER

• Fortnite is Pubg, If Mickey Mouse played it.

I mean. . . The only difference is the art style, And to be fair, It looks like Disney designed it. It isn't original either. As I said is all they did was get Fortnite and Minecraft Hunger games, Then recolor it. I'm not even trying to meme. . . Also the community makes me wanna die. It's just ligma memes and really stretched out, Long, Low action, Boring gameplay of what seems to be the same match every time. And that's because all the good stuff from Pubg (Movement) is ruined. U have no cars, And u can practically fly across the map. . . That makes the game really stale. U usually will end up going to the same place every time. . . With Pubg the flight line of the plan actually matter cuz u have to go around the general area of the flight path, Which keeps it interesting. Plus the combat of Fortnite is, Jump;Shoot;build wall in front; build stair so get on wall; repeat. The environment doesn't matter because u can just shoot through it and is only temporary. In Pubg u have to adapt to the environment around u and not just shotgun it down.

• Fortnite actually sucks

The game sucks, you shoot someone literally once and they’ve built a 400ft castle and you have no hope of winning whatsoever. The fanbase actually sucks, and is super luck based, except for one little part. If you want to look “cool” at all, you have to pay atleast 10 dollars to get a dumb skin. It’s just dumb.

• Dumb dumb dumb

Dumb dsak sadas da sd as das dsad sa das d sad s ds d s ds d sd s d s ds d s d s d s d s d sd s d s d s d s d s d s d s ds d pubg is better

• Fortnite is the Worst game EVER!!!!

The game Fortnite is pretty much a Battle Royale and really it is a copycat game that copy PUBG and the graphics are cartoonish and I played it once to see the game and play it but when I join a random squad I hear kids that are 4 years old in a Fortnite match and pretty much the only thing that people like playing fortnite is because of Ninja cause he played with DRAKE,And thats why people play it cause of Drake the rapper and Fortnite will die sooner or later and the people who said Yes that this game is good is little kids who clicked Yes!! The game is where you walk into a big empty map and PUBG and H1Z1 has cars and real life graphics.

• Its not a bad thing

Fortnite badddddddddddddd because it creates a distraction from school studys and because fortnite is a violent game studies have shoen that it can lead to aggresive behaver and lead to no socail develpment.Many kids who play it are in the middle and high school level and fortnite can destract kids from doing home work and and get bad grades .

• Its not a bad thing

• Plagarism, Copycat, Ripoffs

There is too much game alike to Fortnite. Even worse, there is 100 people online at the same time. THAT IS A LOT OF LAAAAAAAAAG. No really, I watched my friends and it is just sooooooooooooo sloooooooooooow. Actually, way tooo sloow. Plus it costs money. Just play Clash Royale dude.

• I believe that Fortnite is a made game, because of how cancerous it's fanbase is.

One/Two words: #BoogieDown. I mean really, what are those dance moves? And everyone except me in my town is doing the emotes. I mean really. And everyone forgets about STW (Save the World). In my humble opinion, PUBG is the more superior game and is the best game in the world.

>