• Fortnite Battle Royale is Bad and is Communist Propaganda and Here's Why

Okay Fortnite is like literally everywhere and I cannot become escaped from it. Let's see here. Everyone has is playing Fortnite and even Ellen is doing it. Ninja, A chinese-malaysian communist is one of the most popular on Youtube. My kids were doing Fortnite dances and called me a default skin. Fortnite is owned by the Chinese communist government and is made to demoralize us from the harsh reality of anarchy and war.

• Abortnite is corrupting my children

Ever since I let my 8yearold son has started playing fortunate Shit has hit the fan. He brutally beat his father with a rusty pickaxe he found in our shed and said he got a victory royale. With that same pickaxe, He went into his room and started destroying everything saying he needed more Materials. He also took one of my umbrellas and jumped off of the roof with it. He landed on our cat and killed the poor guy. When I took away Fortnite from him he said that he turns into Skulltrooper and destroy me with a blue Pump. I need help. END FORTNITE

• Yes, Fortnite is taking over

All of my friends and some of my family play fortnite like they are fortnite addicts. Its hard to pull them away from the TV and the computer. They barely talk to anyone they just come home from any place and play the games kids are failing school and kids don't even have the energy to even stay outside and play or just play sports

• My family has disowned me and kicked me out of the house.

It is a miracle that I am even able to write this story to you, My parents have kicked me out of my living area in their basement. I have kicked out about 6 months ago which leaves me as a pointless 23-year-old with no job applications and no social skills what so ever. I am currently living in Los Angeles on the streets and surviving off of the generosity of random angels I find walking by with a few spare dollars. If I am smart enough I will spend that money on food instead of V-bucks for my already splurged fortnite account. For as far as writing this, I was allowed to use a library computer to state why you should never play forntite. Epic Games has taken my life, Dignity, And wallet and shoved it down my own throat due to my ignorance towards fortnite. I am warning you now do not play fortnite or uninstall it while you still have the chance.

• Only because of bad parenting

Sure parents can't control everything their kids do, But to a degree you can always limit and change what your kid is doing. I used to hate my mom for not letting me do a lot of the things all other kids did, But now I'm happy she didn't. If I trully wanted something, I could have it, But only if I earned it. My mom raised we with upmost care, Making sure I didn't get attached to computers and while I always carried a phone, My mom got me a smartphone when I "deserved" it and that's what made me happy, Not sad because of not owning a smartphone sooner. It's a huge shame seeing kids on buses and walking staring at their screen with loud adio playing from the all too familiar Fortnite let's plays. Fortnite isn't a bad game, It's just something that got popular and as such attracts children and parents are the ones to manage their children when it comes to it.

• McMahon, Pewds t gay

Mcmxkxkskskskdkddmgg hg(gugugu gug u gu y h g g g g g g f t t ty. Y y. Y y y y y. Y y y y y y y y t t t t t t. To. To. T uu u u. B b b b b e Ed e e e e e e

• Race, LGBTQ+, Gender, Religion, Now. . . Fortnite Skins?

Fortnite is not just making kids become addicts to video games, It is becoming discrimination in itself. If you don't have a paid Fortnite skin or the battle pass or simply don't play Fortnite at all, You risk losing all of your friends and becoming bullied. For being smart, Essentially! Come on!

• Fortnite is very useless because its stupid and whats the point minecraft is better and im good at it

I have a song that goes like
    you play on the pc. . . Never mind. Uhhh
    Piki enters cage jar piki oatmel on my wife and kuba oar dabu waterjies 9 wil bring headress stones poor kuma hear me spider on gift morning don is bright spring i will spend my delicate lace work sunrise return oh beutifal show mother chef gift search woman gold village teeweees matwoman o hahahahha i shall B dere koma howheart tell stann me gift ferst dobbu de white long goal it clear miracle best gift father before test perhaps win yet is said that gronnys forest necklace leather gazez noble bows looked people tiger nore people around competed marriage.

• Hi hi hi

Q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q

• It's taking over my life.

Day 40. I've barricaded the windows as well, But I don't think it'll last. They're just too strong. I can't see out of my left eye because I looked out of the window and saw one of them flossing. This'll probably be my last log. They're double-ramping above the house and coming down through the sunroof. Tell my wife and kids I love them and to be sa

• Your a about to read about how you got stepped on twice

Fortnite is not taking over kids, Parents just need to step up and be able to teach their kids when enough is enough, I have 3 kids and I limit them to two hours and I don't even worry about them to continue to play, I watch their time and they never break it, It's the parents fault for not raising their kids and letting them do what they want. Things are only bad when they are overused, Ibuprofen isn't bad unless you use too much, Games aren't bad unless you let them use too much and you need to hold your kids responsible and teach them to respect you. Don't blame a game for your kids being loud and crazy, Blame yourself.

• It is The Parents!

It is not the game that needs to take the blame. It is parenting. If you feel that your child needs to stop playing the game MAKE them. It's not the game that's telling them to keep playing or not that is the PARENTS JOB. So don't blame the game

• Burn in bad heaven bad heaven bad bad bad bad bad heaven

Burn in bad heaven bad bad bad bad bad heaven bad heaven omg bad bad heaven. Just burn there because why not. Bad heaven. Athesists burn. Bad bad heaven heaven ban what bad omg try saying this really quick word by word fun right omg lol burn in bad heaven

• It’s not the game, It’s the time

Parents should be able to restrict game time but instead parents just let their kids do whatever. My kid plays fortnite and he is fine he doesn’t go wild he is a normal kid. Sure he talks about fortnite but it is not all the time. It doesn’t make sense why parents don’t relize the problem, It’s not the game that’s is making them “crazy”

• Y'all need to calm the heck down and let kids enjoy things.

It's a harmless game that lots of people (including kids) seem to really like. It makes them happy. Too often old people think that just because it's something new and trending and enjoyed by young people it's automatically bad and ruining society. Somehow. There's no need to be crotchety about kids enjoying something. Leave them be.

• You guys are about to get stepped on

• Gggytufrtgfutiyufgytufygutyfutfy zschtfweyfgwyetfydwte7fefvwefwe fefwef

IT SUCKS geifgiegfgefugseofoegfogsofosgeuofosegfousgefogsoefgosegfosgefougsoegfosgefusgoegfg g g g g g hvg yv hv yv yv gfc gv gv hcv gv gv gv gv gv gcv gv hgv gv gv gc gc gv bv hv gfcv gf gc gc gd khbkiuhbkvhbkdhbkhnb bjdkvjhbdvkhbv khdvbdhv hcdhvbdh hvbhjvb rgrgd ff frf f f Your mom Gay

• Stop swearing dude

I i i i ii i i ii i i ii i i i ii i i ii i i ii i i i ii i i ii i ii i i ii i i ii i i i ii i i ii i ii i i ii i i

• I love fortnite

I i i i i i ii i i i ii i i ii i i ii i i ii i i i ii i i i ii i i ii i i ii i i ii i i ii i i ii i i i ii i i ii

• Fortnite is for gay virgins

Fortnite is taking a big loss and fortnite is gay and it is for little virgins and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck cuck cock cox internet fags only fag ops 4 call of duty niggers you niggers full of fags and you suck so much dick that your a gay ASS NIGGGER>

>