• Stupidity through google.

Google can make us stupid by us just searching for the answer directly instead of going out and reading a book or exploring to find the answer. With this occurring, nobody can go and find out new things along the way. In a few years, we will be as smart as a wild animal.

• Yes but not just google.

It is unfair to blame the base stupidity of the human race solely on the search engine. However the search engine and the computer in general have made humans lazy and our brains have devolved so we do not recall things the way we once did. Now with all the answers on our phones and at our fingertips no one bothers to remember anything.

• Yessss it doesss

Google is just a temporary answer, for when you don't have time to do research. It's proven that when we touch paper and read any information in a printed article it tends to stick to our memories better. There for going into multiple books and printed articles for research, will help you better understand the subject.

• Google itself does not account for our stupidity

Google is a wonderful tool for quick referencing and for looking up information in a timely manner. Google itself is only a website, and it does what we ask it to do and it provides information that we put on it. I believe the reason that we are becoming less intelligent is because we have started relying on the internet and electronics for everything. If we were to use google for the tools I stated above and we took the time to learn and improve out\r knowledge in traditional ways than we would be better off. Unfortunately as a society I believe we are becoming dependent and not allowing ourselves to grow the way we could be. Someday I hope the world slows downs and we can stop flying through our days trying to squeeze everything in. Then google can go back to being a tool and not a way of life learning.

• Yes, it is making us stupid.

It is, because it doesn't require as much brainpower, and we don't have to think as much. Just a few taps on the keyboard, and bam! Information. We don't have to use our brains to process whether it is relevant information, or even if it is biased or credible. We don't have to remember anything, and we don't even have to write down anything, like the URL. Just look it up again, and then there it is. Or we can look it up in the history of our searches. We don't have to review anything. We're not even learning anything! Our generations are becoming even stupider while we look up more and more! Some of my classmates don't even know what a typewriter or grammyphone is. Or even those wall hanging phones. Some don't have a well- rounded music experience. They only listen to certain music. Don't be like that. Come on Google. Don't be the reason to make our generations stupid.

• Bladjes falling of the tree

Google is slecht for the environment because it uses a lot of electricity. Electricity is warming up the earth and that's bad. Listen to Michael Jackson he sings: HEAL THE WORDL MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE. And I thing that is true. You have to heal the world because I want to go on eating hotdogs and boerenkool. Without a good environment we can't grow hotdogs anymore and kill farmers for boerenkool. And my mother can't watch famer search for wife on the television.

• Reading makes me scheel. And Hardstyle never dies

Well, If I use google I have to read. I don't like reading because the letters I see are dancing in a burning room and that makes I can't see clear what stands there. I like to listen to Hardstyle because then I don't have to read only rave, Like boom boom boom. Dancing is good for me google not. I ratter go surfing

• Knor knor knor

I like to knor and knorring is making me a better person, But when i look at google they tell me not to knor> I don't like that so ik keep on knorring. Knor Knor Knor. Piggies are love, Love is good. Google isn't love so it is bad. Knor

• P-ple are stoopid

Bing is better than google
    lol lol lo lol olo lol olo lol olo lol olo lol olo lol olo lol olo lol oolo lol olo lol olo lol olo lol lol olo lol olo lol olo lol olo lol oll oloo lol lol lol lol lol lol ol sieg Heil

• Yes google is making us less intellegient

I think google is making us less intellegient for axample there are librarys were you can find all the nolege and not rot your brain. Also if you search something and you use it for a test that would be googles words not yours yes google is a good source when you need it but there are other sources such as your brain , books, maps that you could use. Also google even edmits that there answers are not always correct. Also wander how they did it back then well they did it with books and nolege and maps so if they can do that. That meens we dont need google now

• No, in fact it is making us smarter

The idea that a resource like Google is making us stupid is ludicrous. What Google does for us is keep us from having to memorize basic facts (like how to spell certain words, or the population of California). Since when does knowing simple facts like this make one smart? Since never. Just ask any teacher who is forced to make his or her students memorize things for a test--this rote memorization is not an indication of intelligence...it's an indication of memorization ability. Think about some of the smartest people you know. I bet that they have to look up simple facts and figures. I also bet they can tackle the most complex of problems and come up with creative, intelligent, and working solutions. Google allows us to look up the basic information we need, quickly and easily. This makes us, as a whole, smarter, rather than stupider.

• Google Is Not Making Us Stupid

Google is no more than a tool to look up information. Millions of people use it, many who are very smart. It is a resource to help people find information. I actually think that as Google adds more to its site, people are becoming smarter because they are able to get creative with he ways they use it to find what they are looking for.

• No Google Is Not Making Us Stupid

Its not google that is making us stupid. Google supplies the tools for everyday usage. The the users fault for looking up dumb things. Its not fair to call a Company stupid when they aren't causing the problem. Its the people that look up things that make them uneducated in the topic and then they want to blame it on the company. Google does not make us stupid.

• Bing is dumb

Screw bing no body likes bing because it is stuiped, unlike google. Google is the best thing since toilet paper!!!!!! Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

• Stupid People Do Not Know How to Use Google Constructively

People who are already stupid use Google for stupid shit, yet lack the initiave to use it to find information. People who are already smart use Google to help them find the answers to life's great questions, find out if there is a name for the concept or phenomena running around in their heads, to deeper research the media they consume to provide richer context and to err... Do quick currency conversions.

For those who argue that we should learn in more 'traditional ways', Google is no worse tha going to a library as long as you check the legitimacy of sources. It allows you to cross-reference quicker, rather than you investing all your energy reading a handful of books which may be affected by the bias of the author.

Who is to say you cannot use Google to expand your practical skill set, it you want to talk 'traditional'. Usually we're too lazy to dress our own fish, but I bought a seabass on a whim, Googled some tutorials and leaened how to fillet a fish at 22 years old, something jone of my elders would rven be able to teach me.

In fact, tutorials and demonstrations made easily available by Google are the reason I was able to teach myself how to use complex software, shoot music videos, play 5 musical instruments, how to knit, bake, do wood carvings, find the best routes to go hiking etc. These are all enriching activities and experiences based in the real world. Google is not just for finding out the name of a celebrity.

Smart people have the desire and ability to constantly expand their understanding of the world by any means possible, be it through observation, reference books, the internet, tv, film or any other types of arts and media.

I get so angry when people invalidate how great these things are by scapegoating them as the reason people are stupid. No, you're stupid because you're stupid and/or lazy. I say this an autistic, dyslexic person mind you.

If you are intelligent you can find objective value in most things and know the best way to exploit a tool or scenario to do some fucking learning, because no matter how smart you are, there is always more to learn and Google puts so much at your fingertips.

It is up to YOU to search for what's useful then REMEMBER this information, because you can't be online 24/7. It is no excuse for laziness or recall failure.

USE THIS TOOL CONSTRUCTIVELY. We are privileged to have it.

• Stupid People use Google in Stupid, Unconstructive Ways

People who are already stupid use Google for stupid shit, yet lack the initiave to use it to find information. People who are already smart use Google to help them find the answers to life's great questions, find out if there is a name for the concept or phenomena running around in their heads, to deeper research the media they consume to provide richer context and to err... Do quick currency conversions. Smart people have the desire and ability to constantly expand their understanding of the world by any means possible, be it through observation, reference books, the internet, tv, film or any other types of arts and media.

• It is making use better

How did we get smart? How if you don't know a word?Well you use google and many years from now we never knew. Also we do 81% on projects and use google. Du du du du du du du du du du du du du du du du du du.

• Google is better at researching. Sometimes the wrong info

Google i greater at giving info and load faster even with the voice speaker. Google might be a good reasearch to use but alot of people just make a website giving wrong info . Google could make you dumb and stupit at the same time. But if you be careful to not trust worthy websites and look for clues google will make you smarter.

• Google have website that can help you.

Google is one of the top research lines that people use all around the world. It find things faster than any other research line. For the update of google it help you find better info than others.With out google other research lines will take place and make people a little more slower at learn.

• Google is the modern equivalent of encyclopedia Britannica.

What we do with the info we find on google is up to us. Maybe instead of blaming google we should start teaching students in k-12 how to properly evaluate info we find through google instead. Much like we used to teach kids how to use encyclopedias and look up information. Teachers need to stop relying on google to provide it all.